• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think so, but it's worth opening​

Ben tennyson

in the last scene of the omniverse, skurd temporarily gives benjamin the Celestialsapiens DNA, which gives him 1-B AP as an attack and durability only for his arm

chromastone

Skurd Chromastone grants Celestielsapiens DNA which makes him 1-B with Skurd
This is not how a CRT is made.
You need to provide solid grounds for your arguments backed with sufficient evidence.
Also a portion of your body cannot be of higher dimensions while the rest resides in the lower.

This is not how a CRT is made.
You need to provide solid grounds for your arguments backed with sufficient evidence.
Also a portion of your body cannot be of higher dimensions while the rest resides in the lower.
If you can't say anything against the argument, that's your problem and what you say is absurd chromastone's arm contained celestielsapiens dna and thus pierced the barrier, that is, he did it with an arm, which is already detailed in the profiles.

So will this give every Ben 10 alien a 1-B portion of their stats with Skurd? Because if so then that’s gonna be really awkward when it comes to applying CRTs. I’m not against it though since logically they should probably have it.

You gotta wait for grace period to end first. Normally it’s 48 hours, but I think (may be wrong) that it’s 24 hours for more self-evident threads. Either way you gotta wait a bit before you can add everything.

Should his Durability for his arm also be upscaled?
Should do, there’s no reason not to and it’s also heavily implied that the arm was the reason Skurd and the Omnitrix survived the explosion.

You gotta wait for grace period to end first. Normally it’s 48 hours, but I think (may be wrong) that it’s 24 hours for more self-evident threads. Either way you gotta wait a bit before you can add everything.
It seems simple enough to add now.
Firestorm808 said that it's simple enough to add now. I'll wait for a response from him.
Should do, there’s no reason not to and it’s also heavily implied that the arm was the reason Skurd and the Omnitrix survived the explosion.
The Omnitrix already has 1B durability due to tanking the Annhilarrgh before. But it definitely saved Skurd.

Firestorm808 said that it's simple enough to add now. I'll wait for a response from him.
Ah whoops, I missed that. But yeah better to wait for clarification just in case since normally you gotta wait a bit.

The Omnitrix already has 1B durability due to tanking the Annhilarrgh before. But it definitely saved Skurd.
The Omnitrix is rated as having Unknown durability rn for itself, but based on how the Celestialsapien texture completely covers both Skurd and the Omnitrix it makes more sense for that to be the reason then the Omnitrix itself being that durable.

The Omnitrix is rated as having Unknown durability rn for itself, but based on how the Celestialsapien texture completely covers both Skurd and the Omnitrix it makes more sense for that to be the reason then the Omnitrix itself being that durable.
I didn't see the 'With Alien X' part on its profile. Oops.

The Omnitrix has Unknown durability but it should have 1B durability due to tanking the 1st Annhilarrgh explosion.

Sure. Their pages are open.

Is '1B with Celestialsapien DNA blade' fine?

I can add these videos to the AP section.

Evidence of Ben still having the arm after transformation.

Should his Durability for his arm also be upscaled?

The part with skurd can be written 1-B with celestielsapien DNA

and the same needs to be written for chromastone

The part with skurd can be written 1-B with celestielsapien DNA

and the same needs to be written for chromastone
Skurd's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA' Covered himself with it to survive an attack from the Annhilarrgh.

Ben's AP '1B with Celestialsapien DNA blade' Can cut through the Contomelia's extra-dimensional barrier that is meant to protect them from the Annhilarrgh.

Ben's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA arm' Could protect Skurd from the Annhilarrgh explosion.

Chromastone's AP '1B with Celestialsapien DNA blade' Can cut through the Contomelia's extra-dimensional barrier that is meant to protect then from the Annhilarrgh.

Chromastone's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA arm' Should be comparable to it's AP.

I'll add links onto the words for evidence.

Skurd's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA' Covered himself with it to survive an attack from the Annhilarrgh.

Ben's AP '1B with Celestialsapien DNA blade' Can cut through the Contomelia's extra-dimensional barrier that is meant to protect them from the Annhilarrgh.

Ben's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA arm' Could protect Skurd from the Annhilarrgh explosion.

Chromastone's AP '1B with Celestialsapien DNA blade' Can cut through the Contomelia's extra-dimensional barrier that is meant to protect then from the Annhilarrgh.

Chromastone's durability '1B with Celestialsapien DNA arm' Should be comparable to it's AP.

I'll add links onto the words for evidence.
good

bump (Should wait a bit longer or can add it now?)
Just waiting for confirmation from Firestorm808.
It seems simple enough to add now.
Just waiting on a ok from Firestorm808 and I'll make a quick change to their profiles.

I have scenes I can link to the description. That looks a little something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back