• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs My Hero Academia Tournament: Gravattack vs Bakugo | NEED VOTES

Round 1 Match 1:
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 20 meters.
Results:
  • Bakugo (Joint Training Arc):
  • Gravattack: 7 (DemonicDude, Reiner, Greatsage13th, Adem Warlok, Kai0, Maverick, Arnoldstone)
  • Inconclusive:
Gravattack_action_pose_3.png
Vs
BakugoWinterCostume.png

Last edited:
So given that Bakugou kinda just has more AP, Durability, yada yada, and only loses in lifting strength, it’s fairly easy to say he wins,

Bakugou’s got hundreds of meters worth for explosions, while Gravattack’s range is just “higher” than standard melee range. So it’s not like the Black Hole he’ll create can be an instant win card, as Bakugou prefers to keep at a mid range.

I don’t know if you’ll keep his Howitzer Impact unrestricted, but If you do it’s good for keeping his enemies defenses low

Gravattacks‘s fighting style is just throwing people around, but Bakugou can just keep throwing out explosions from a long range which should interrupt him

Gravattack can create forcefields to protect himself from the blasts and using higher lifting strength and push Bakugo against the ground.

Gravattack can create forcefields to protect himself from the blasts and using higher lifting strength can push Bakugo against the ground
Ok so Bakugou’s explosions just bust it open.

And how far is his range? because it’s literally just higher than standard melee range, so I don’t think it even reaches far into extended melee range

How bakuga will even breach gravatak forcefield?
By just

hitting it enough, it isn’t invincible
Or if you mean the gravity field of control, Bakugou uses energy based attacks, which he can’t control, and if They hit his core its game over for him

Doesn’t Bakugou use explosions? Also Gravattack literally affected SevenSeven’s energy blasts in the clip above so…

Also yeah Gravattack’s forcefield is gravity stuff + why the hell doesn’t Gravattack skillstomp here. Yeah Ik what you guys are thinking, not the skill shit again but Gravattack manhandling the best bounty hunters in the galaxy by itself would probably be enough.

Also yeah Gravattack’s forcefield is gravity stuff + why the hell doesn’t Gravattack skillstomp here. Yeah Ik what you guys are thinking, not the skill shit again but Gravattack manhandling the best bounty hunters in the galaxy by itself would probably be enough.
By tossing them around when they had no ranged options? And even when they did he didn’t use skill he just.

Threw the attacks back, which isn’t purely combat skill it’s just a good use of ability, which takes skill but not as much skill as you’re suggesting he has
Doesn’t Bakugou use explosions? Also Gravattack literally affected SevenSeven’s energy blasts in the clip above so…
I apologize but that is something directly put on his profile “Gravattack can't stop someone from using energy based attacks”

By tossing them around when they had no ranged options? And even when they did he didn’t use skill he just.

Threw the attacks back, which isn’t purely combat skill it’s just a good use of ability, which takes skill but not as much skill as you’re suggesting he has
Fine, use OS Ben folding Sixsix as Four Arms then.
I apologize but that is something directly put on his profile “Gravattack can't stop someone from using energy based attacks”
Scans > profile. I have no idea why Liger and co put that there, are you going to argue those attacks are not energy attacks? Not like it matters since Bakugou uses explosions.

Fine, use OS Ben folding Sixsix as Four Arms then.
Thats more like an actual feat, of course that’s four arms so I don’t know how much applies (legitimate question, idk how one Alien compares to another and if using four arms fighting style translates to gravattack at all)
Scans > profile. I have no idea why Liger and co put that there, are you going to argue those attacks are not energy attacks? Not like it matters since Bakugou uses explosions.
Nah I’m not, I was gonna take a shot and say it more meant just general based “**** off” attack and not concentrated beams.
and yeah he uses explosions, just ”energy” is a very vague term when it comes to fiction, so any attack which isn’t physical objects (like gun or rock) may fall into the category

Thats more like an actual feat, of course that’s four arms so I don’t know how much applies (legitimate question, idk how one Alien compares to another and if using four arms fighting style translates to gravattack at all)
There is hand to hand combat file in a omnitrix/ultimatrix, it works as arsenal. So there is no need for him to prove his skills.

”energy” is a very vague term
Never was.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, can someone send me a clip of Gravattack creating a black hole?

If it follows under the realist aspect of the phenomena, this alien could be considered freaking planet level

But anyways, as right now, voting Gravattack FRA

my vote goes to PLANET MAN, not only for having a variety of powers much more versatile than bakugo, being able to do everything Bomb man and even better but also for being much more experienced, having participated in many more battles and faced opponents far more diverse than anything the Bakugo has ever faced

That’s still extended melee I believe, tens of meters is if he was across the entire room
impossible for this to be melee, do you really believe that Donatello's boo stick could reach such a distance? from Gravattack to the robots? ok, I just gave an example but you understand

From what I understand Bakugo's entire chance of winning relies on Gravattack not fighting seriously from the start and/or this fight going on long enough for Bakugo to be able to land some of his best attacks.

The clip itself shows that you can fight Gravattack's telekinesis (at least in its most basic form) (which from what I understand is his main way of fighting), so with Bakugo propelling himself he should be able to get as close enough to try to blind him with a "Zero Distance Stun Grenade" and then try to attack him when he is distracted
Also, Bakugo doesn't need to use Howitzer impact to create giant explosions.

but I see it difficult for me to win, I refrain from voting until I see how everything develops

From what I understand Bakugo's entire chance of winning relies on Gravattack not fighting seriously from the start and/or this fight going on long enough for Bakugo to be able to land some of his best attacks.
Nah, as per standard battle assumptions, they will fight seriously and will see each other as opponents (fight to win).

Back