• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Diavolo

ultimate alien ben high 8-C aliens only vs diavolo

speed equalized

1 vote ben

1 vote dia

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
I don't think the failsafe the ultimatrix has is good enough to save him from a devastating donut. If it was Omniverse Ben then that would be a diff story

Ultimatrix restored him (and it had a free choice in the matter) after this when Azmuth got the Ultimatrix working again (too bad it didn’t restore my heart since I still feel sad every time I watch that). Also I got a comic scan which basically proves that the Ultimatrix had the same failsafe as his OV trix does. But due to canonicity I’ll just start with the first clip to prove my point.

and... no, just no, in that scene you show his body wasn't intact sinse the death just ocurried inside the ultimatrix?
jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

His body isn’t intact since a big fricking flame enveloped him and Gwen who was right there with him inside the Ultimatrix and who can sense life-energy, believed him to be dead.

To clarify, what extent does the failsafe kick in at, does it have to be lethal first?

Can't Diavolo just like, incap instead? He's gonna know that if he inflicts a heavy blow to Ben that'd he Regen because epitaph be a thing. Which has a pretty decent precog length.

Try incapacitating amongosaur, goop or big chill, expecially their ultimate forms
I said Ben, any reason why he couldn't do it before he transforms? It ain't like Diavolo doesn't have precog, c&e and time skip that allows him to pull that off.

Also why are we assuming Ben picks those out of any of the other **** ton of options he has against what seems to be just some punk rock middle aged dude?

I said Ben, any reason why he couldn't do it before he transforms? It ain't like Diavolo doesn't have precog, c&e and time skip that allows him to pull that off.
if he time skip ben would just transform during It, and ben first move is transform, but I guess this depends more in distance

Also why are we assuming Ben picks those out of any of the other **** ton of options he has against what seems to be just some punk rock middle aged dude?
fair, but I guess he would pick amongossaur sinse It's his second most used alien(the first being 4 arms) and he wouldn't choose to fight without transforming

if he time skip ben would just transform during It, and ben first move is transform, but I guess this depends more in distance
Not entirely, depends on the length of Time Skip.

fair, but I guess he would pick amongossaur sinse It's his second most used alien(the first being 4 arms) and he wouldn't choose to fight without transforming

Ok then he picks 4 arms?

Not entirely, depends on the length of Time Skip.

Ok then he picks 4 arms?
he can't in UAF, so humungosaur is the more likle (and 4 arms is just the more picked thanks to the calssic series, after that humungossaur took It's place if you just count from when ben had both of them)

he can't in UAF, so humungosaur is the more likle (and 4 arms is just the more picked thanks to the calssic series, after that humungossaur took It's place if you just count from when ben had both of them)

Yeah not buying it, especially without prior knowledge, you can't seriously tell me out of like the **** ton of options, he's gonna just so happen pick one of his best bets, against what seems to be some punk dude.

Why the hell doesn't Ben have a standard tactic section actually?

Yeah not buying it, especially without prior knowledge, you can't seriously tell me out of like the **** ton of options, he's gonna just so happen pick one of his best bets, against what seems to be some punk dude.

Why the hell doesn't Ben have a standard tactic section actually?
his standart tatics is turn into a alien, and in a combat like that humungossaur is his mostly likle pick, especially without prior knolage

his standard tactic is to turn into a alien

Yeah I got that dude, but when there's like, 100 aliens, what he picks in what situation, how often, in response to what, and more, is kinda a big deal.

And I'm not buying his first choice is his physically strongest one against what seems to be the least threatening opponent (Diavolo himself is literally just some 10-A punk dude), you've already backpedaled on his choice.
I want Green's input here, he's pretty reliable when it comes to this.

in ominiverse maybe, here he has like 12 and he in character would turn into a alien to fight weaker people, and he wouldn't underestimate someone he is willing to kill
I was being hyperbolic, 12 isn't 1, that's a 8.3% chance with further context and corroboration. Not how that works, he's willing to kill, it's not his first go to thing dude, that isn't how SBA works, it just means that if a character otherwise wouldn't kill, like Batman, they would kill if they had to. Batman, for example, would still try his usual methods and try not to kill first, before moving on to trying to kill. They don't start out of the gate trying to murder the foe in cold blood.

Back