• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

Omni-Enhanced aliens seems to have Matter Manipualtion as we have seen in the show such examples of aliens are Omni-EN Overflow and Omni-EN Heatblast shown in the show which was confirmed by writers (here, here)
Which would means he is atomically manipulating his clusters of crystalline structures and changing crystals into any any objects.
This seems fine to me

This seems fine to me
  • We already know that Omni-Enhaned alien get's Shock Rock (armor on their body.)
    However it says it gives them "Extra-Layer of Durability" should this warrent them any extra ability this is very important forcombat and should it be mentioned on Omni-Enhanced Aliens profiles that they have Exta-Durability on top of their own ?
  • Regardling Diamondhead,
    Diamondhead keeps his Laser Canon in both Omni-Enhanced and Omni-Kix Versions (Scan), Since he has Stats Amp
    in Omni-En version does he get to keep Stats Amp in Omni-Kix Version too ?

• We already know that Omni-Enhaned alien get's Shock Rock (armor on their body.)
    However it says it gives them "Extra-Layer of Durability" should this warrent them any extra ability this is very important forcombat and should it be mentioned on Omni-Enhanced Aliens profiles that they have Exta-Durability on top of their own ?
  • Regardling Diamondhead,
    Diamondhead keeps his Laser Canon in both Omni-Enhanced and Omni-Kix Versions (Scan), Since he has Stats Amp
    in Omni-En version does he get to keep Stats Amp in Omni-Kix Version too ?
I don't know a lot about the context, but these both seem like "Statistics Amplification"

Thank you for helping out.

What Mitch and Firestorm have both accepted can probably be applied now.

Ah, that.

Looking at the clip again, not sure if it just conducted around the ship because it was metal. His last concentrated beam was about half the ship.

Well half would be 883.94 km (Hundreds of kilometers) if that's something you can get behind then fine if not then I'm not really gonna argue much.

What Firestorm has accepted can probably be applied.

Some other minor things I wanted to talk about
  • Diamondhead resisted telekinetic magic attacks from the magican Hex),
    Is this something that should be given to DH only or the fact that Omnitrix is the one giving him resistance because it has many self defense functions and this resistance should be applied to Omnitrix and Ben's page giving his aliens this resistance rather than Diamondhead only ?
  • Shock rock to get either Damage Boost or Statistics Amplification via Absorption, because when he absorbs and attack it gives him a "Power Boost" (scan),
    plus he "draws" energy across the galaxy from his surroundings which seems like a Power/Emenental Absorption of some degree rather then just basic energy absorption.

Last edited:
Do we have an example of this resistance occurring with other aliens? If not, we are unable to say it should apply to other aliens.

Is only the attack boosted?

Statistics Amp is an ability on its own that doesn't draw from outside sources.

Per definition, Power absorption needs the source originating from another being, not the environment.

Is this something that should be given to DH only or the fact that Omnitrix is the one giving him resistance because it has many self defense functions and this resistance should be applied to Omnitrix and Ben's page giving his aliens this resistance rather than Diamondhead only ?
Whichever aliens show it, get it. It shouldn't be given to every alien unless it's an Omnitrix specific resistance
Statistics Amplification

• Shock rock to get either Damage Boost or Statistics Amplification via Absorption, because when he absorbs and attack it gives him a "Power Boost" (scan),
    plus he "draws" energy across the galaxy from his surroundings which seems like a Power/Emenental Absorption of some degree rather then just basic energy absorption.
I agree with KingTempest about this

Slapback multipliers:
Slapback can make copies of himself which are more durable and "Double strong" than base (Scan 1) and (Scan 2)
we already knows his durability increase heck he can get as dense as a Black Hole (High 5-A)
So 2x should be fine for each clones Dura and LS ?

We already can see his dura and Ls increase in the scans above he said it himself, Don't know if this should apply on AP or not depends on how you interpert "Double Strong".

Last edited:
So what has been accepted here by our staff members so far, and what is still left to evaluate?

Slapback multipliers:
Slapback can make copies of himself which are more durable and "Double strong" than base (Scan 1) and (Scan 2)
we already knows his durability increase heck he can get as dense as a Black Hole (High 5-A)
So 2x should be fine for each clones Dura and LS ?

We already can see his dura and Ls increase in the scans above he said it himself, Don't know if this should apply on AP or not depends on how you interpert "Double Strong".
Since Slapback has a decrease in size with his strength increase, I would consider it Size Reduction of Size Manipulation.
AP, LS, and Dur is just "higher with Duplication"

Thank you for helping out, Firestorm808. Tell us here when you are done please.

Back