• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 omnitrix aliens tournament Big Chill vs Brainstorm(GRACE)

Story:
Ben woke up inside a completely closed room, with only a pain in his head as a clue as to how he ended up there, before he could say anything a voice from outside the room began to speak. "Hello, hello, Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe, I'm here to welcome you. Sorry about your head, but we haven't thought of a better way to get you here, you might be asking yourself questions like "Where am I? Why am I here?" etc, etc... well, you are here to participate in the multi-universal champion of your versions of the multiverse!!!!" Sounds of confetti being popped and festive horns can be heard outside the walls of this closed room. "Yes, you will face versions of you in fights, but before you refuse, we have a prize that you cannot refuse!!!" After that was said, a screen appeared on the wall in front of Ben's face. this screen showed something that interested him immensely, it showed a Mr. Smoothy, but not just any Mr. Smoothy, it showed Mr. Ice Cream before he used Alien X to recreate the universe, right after that, the voice spoke again . "That's right!!! The winner of this tournament will have the Mr. Smoothy of your universe back to its original state, with its original delicious flavor back!!! So my dear Ben, what do you say? You won't need to kill anyone, would you like to participate? if yes, just confirm with a thumbs up!!!" Ben didn't even need to think twice, he raised his hand giving confirmation of his participation, when he saw, he found himself in the streets of bellwood transformed into Big Chill in front of the Alien he called Brainstorm, quickly and without thinking, both entered in a fighting stance knowing that a delicious Mr. Smoothy was at stake.

BIG CHILL vs BRAINSTORM
8c0dc265cd8d227a2a6099213a06473e.jpg
865d416009f050e36c06c36eaab9d5cc.jpg

Rules:
  • Fight takes place in bellwood streets
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Non ultimate High 8-C key is being used
  • Both in character(in other words, as if Ben was fighting him self)
THE GOTH MOTH: 7 (FluffyCreatureZ, Greenshifter, Johnboy, Oliver_de_jesus, Popted2, Peppersalt43, Sonicflare9)

THE NERD CRAB:

OMNITRIX DISCHARGES(incon):

Last edited:
Lmao it's me and green shifter in the first round.
Anyway big chill has better lifting strength and intagibility and his ice is hax, though brainstorm has powerful forcefields that can be passed through with intangibility, and brainstorm is pretty slow on land and his mobility is limited while big chill has better mobility in the air and can dodge his attacks. So voting big chill

Lmao it's me and green shifter in the first round.
Anyway big chill has better lifting strength and intagibility and his ice is hax, though brainstorm has powerful forcefields that can be passed through with intangibility, and brainstorm is pretty slow on land and his mobility is limited while big chill has better mobility in the air and can dodge his attacks. So voting big chill
counted, but one question, electricity in Ben 10 don't affect intangibil aliens?

and since both are Ben, they both have prior knowledge of the 2's strengths and weaknesses, so Brainstorm would have more advantage by being much smarter, allowing it to use this information better.

I don't see why it should, I think only heat can affect big chills intangibility, or other intangibles can, brainstorm possesses neither.
ok, I edited my las coment adding more things
and since both are Ben, they both have prior knowledge of the 2's strengths and weaknesses, so Brainstorm would have more advantage by being much smarter, allowing it to use this information better.

I don't know what brainstorm would have in bellwood to work with to bypass big chills intangibility.

Back