• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: immortality Type 9, or Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, not all of time celestial sapiens has been shown to make a gesture while using a ability. Galactic gladiator teleporting wherever he want while standing still with just his thought.

I think I can contradict Alien X's DNA containing the pocket dimension, you see Alien X's DNA should branch when the timeline branches else it'd just disappear from Primus and Ben shouldn't be able to access it anymore. But Alien X only has 1 pocket dimension, thus we arrive at a contradiction.

I think I can contradict Alien X's DNA containing the pocket dimension, you see Alien X's DNA should branch when the timeline branches else it'd just disappear from Primus. But Alien X only has 1 pocket dimension, thus we arrive at a contradiction.
Acausality

Like i said prior this is only present if ben transform into alien x

We know serena and belecus keeps arguing for eternity without ben so if ben dies without ever transforming into alien x or having his consciousness be sent to that pocket dimension they probably would still argue making this whole immortality almost nonexistent as they will not do anything even with alien X dna because it is their nature to argue

So idc if its type 4 or 8. This ability has glaring weakness

We know serena and belecus keeps arguing for eternity without ben so if ben dies without ever transforming into alien x or having his consciousness be sent to that pocket dimension they probably would still argue making this whole immortality almost nonexistent as they will not do anything even with alien X dna because it is their nature to argue
Uh sure, only Alien X specifically benefits from this, not Base Ben when not transformed.

Just give it to Alien X, not Ben.

Yes I concur that but as I said, there are decisive and non decisive Celestial sapiens which can actually makes this less important as what this crt about. Although, I'll mention it in future.

That doesn't matter for timeline branching, the acausality also comes from the same statement of there being only one Alien X.
Considering that there is only one Forge Of Creation and it's out there in their personalities, wouldn't it still be the same Alien X at different times? Otherwise there will be more than one Serena and Bellicus

Oh well, not all of time celestial sapiens has been shown to make a gesture while using a ability. Galactic gladiator teleporting wherever he want while standing still with just his thought.

Anyway, they can use their ability w/o gesture as well.

Bellicus and Serena can do things without having any limbs -> All his abilities are thought/(mental) energy-based.

Alien X's pocket dimension exists outside of space and time and has no relation to his body -> His body can be recreated upon destruction/erasure.

Type 9: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Considering that there is only one Forge Of Creation and it's out there in their personalities, wouldn't it still be the same Alien X at different times? Otherwise there will be more than one Serena and Bellicus
It's the same one, but my point is that there is only one pocket dimension as well, whereas before we assumed there were infinite pocket dimensions essentially.

Bellicus and Serena can do things without having any limbs -> All his abilities are thought/(mental) energy-based.

Alien X's pocket dimension exists outside of space and time and has no relation to his body -> His body can be recreated upon destruction/erasure.

Type 9: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.
I cannot believe I agree with another Ben 10 goons that is not Reiner.

I stll disagree with Type 9. The personalitys are connected to the body and theres virtually no proof they can exist on their own.
Omnitrix > AX DNA > Pocket Dimension > Green Faces

I stll disagree with Type 9. The personalitys are connected to the body and theres virtually no proof they can exist on their own.
Omnitrix > AX DNA > Pocket Dimension > Green Faces
The Omnitrix once again does not contain his DNA and I've proven a bit above that the pocket dimension and thus by extension the personalities doesn't exist inside of the body. But whatever, feels like we're going in circles at this point so we should just wait for staff.

There's also Bellicus saying that Ben is stuck in the pocket dimension and never leaving, which should account for outside influences like Azmuth trying to shut down or destroy the Omnitrix symbol on his chest which should be noted somewhere.

What do you mean? Why are you guys farming likes out of eachother lmao
In one of my crt, it has been accepted that ben in the pocket Dimension holds the omnitrix, transformations are capable of actually replicate the omnitrix as whole as shown with echo Echo, ditto, Alien X.

To be honest, from what I remember all from the previous Ben CRT.
  1. Ben inside the pocket dimension is not merely a conciousness but his whole being, this is proven by Paradox capable of going inside the pocket dimension and physically brought Ben back.
  2. Ben inside the pocket dimension still has Omnitrix, meaning Alien X body aren't Ben only body (We have seen Echo-Echo duplication and its capability of duplicating omnitrix and even transforming with it), so it is not farfetch that in the mechanism of Alien X transformation that it created a body for the trio (Belicus, Selena, and Ben) to control while also has its omnitrix on the chest (despite Ben also has it in the pocket dimension). Also, Ben while inside that dimension aren't affected by what Alien X body is being subjected to, we even straight up sees Alien X duplicating itself, and Ben controlling all of them from that pocket dimension. It means that he can easily create a body if needs to be.
So my conclusion goes:
What affect Alien X body wouldn't affect Ben physically inside the pocket dimension, and the connection of the trio (Belicus, Selena, and Ben) with Alien X body goes as follow: The trio (The player), Alien X body (The game).

What happen to the game wouldn't affect the player that controlling it, and the player can easily create another body (As seen in Alien X duplicating itself) hence I still stand that it's Immortality type 9.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back