• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: immortality Type 9, or Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben transformed into Alien X, and then Alien X's body was erased with nothing left.

When Ben transforms into Alien X, both he and his regolith are in his pocket dimension. So part of the Alien X DNA is still in that watch.
Yes but the DNA in that watch and they need someone to let them come to a conclusion
Incorrect, they needed Ben to come to a conclusion, they explicitly don't need Ben for anything else.
So they wont come to a conclusion and they will passively incap themselves?

They need ben to do that which was the reason they wanted to keep him
They need ben to come to conclusion and not argue, celestial sapiens like gg or starboard are decisive Celestial sapiens, it's just depends if they can come to conclusion or not, which has nothing to do with the crt.

Alien X would need Low-Godly to recreate it's body, right now he only has Mid-High.
I said that in the other thread but probably no because Ben has a physical body inside of the pocket dimension and only Bellicus and Serena can bring him back if that gets destroyed (also the pocket dimension itself is physical so it could also be game over if it gets destroyed, it's pretty unclear what happens then). Which I'm not sure if that counts as Low-Godly since it's not passive.

They need ben to come to conclusion and not argue, celestial sapiens like gg or starboard are decisive Celestial sapiens, it's just depends if they can come to conclusion or not, which has nothing to do with the crt.
It actually has importance since they would spent eternity to come to a conclusion and incap themselves

... They mean Base Ben and Alien X is the obvious exception. Also most supporters don't even know that Ben is physically inside of the pocket dimension so this is a non-issue.
What are you saying? Simply make a note about how if we use Ben then Alien X wont use EE but the Immo 8 will be useable while if we use Only the Alien X personalitys they will use stronger hax but not the Immo8

What are you saying? Simply make a note about how if we use Ben then Alien X wont use EE but the Immo 8 will be useable while if we use Only the Alien X personalitys they will use stronger hax but not the Immo8
We should always be using the 3 personalities, but SBA, full control and bloodlusted can change the course of action.

We should always be using the 3 personalities, but SBA, full control and bloodlusted can change the course of action.
Say that to the several matches Alien X won because we assumed we only used 2 personalities. You guys really need to come into a conclusion on this

Say that to the several matches Alien X won because we assumed we only used 2 personalities. You guys really need to come into a conclusion on this
Why do we only use the two personalities? Alien X is literally Ben transformed into a celestialsapien, there's no point taking him out of the equation.

I let Reiner handle vs threads nowadays, I'll argue with the OP of a thread if I want it done differently. Happy now?

Isnt that Immo 2? Surviving a fatal damage such as this?
Brother, Immortality type 2 is that you can still alive despite losing/taking a fatal attack that should have killed you.
In this case, this Alien X can still alive/exist even if the body gone since the conciousness aren't going to be affected by what the body sustain.

If I use a game analogy, Alien X body (The game) and Conciousness (The player). Even if the game is destroyed/erased/gone the player AKA the conciousness is still existing and can easily recreate the body agian.

How is it fatal damage?
Your body not existing is fatal
Based on?
They need ben to come to a conclusion
Brother, Immortality type 2 is that you can still alive despite losing/taking a fatal attack that should have killed you.
In this case, this Alien X can still alive/exist even if the body gone since the conciousness aren't going to be affected by what the body sustain.
If you can stay alive without having a body thats Immortality 2 since you survive despite getting a fatal attack and losing your entire body

I hate this type of argument, its like implying every incorporeal character get immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back