• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: immortality Type 9, or Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's already included in creation imo.
Never hurts to be more specific I think.

In case of creation of large and varied objects, such as planets, galaxies and universes, one should just list creation as ability without listing separate abilities for each created object. For example, while creation of a galaxy likely includes creation of black holes, Black Hole Creation should not be listed separately. An exception to that would be if the object in question is of particular relevance to the characters fighting style, i.e. if the character for instance launches black holes at his opponents.

Also someone should re-add mind manipulation instead of body puppetry, I think DD brainfarted or smth.

Never hurts to be more specific I think.

In case of creation of large and varied objects, such as planets, galaxies and universes, one should just list creation as ability without listing separate abilities for each created object. For example, while creation of a galaxy likely includes creation of black holes, Black Hole Creation should not be listed separately. An exception to that would be if the object in question is of particular relevance to the characters fighting style, i.e. if the character for instance launches black holes at his opponents.

Also someone should re-add mind manipulation instead of body puppetry, I think DD brainfarted or smth.
It was agreed to be body puppetry. We already had a sperate thread in which it was agree that Alien X is not a mind manipulation user and rather a Body puppetry user.
So I'm simply following the laws bruh.
There is no such thing as Alien X being mind control or even mind manipulation user.

Last edited:
Thread link, NOW
Screenshot_20230528-210129.png

Greenshifter I think you are confused there is No such thing Alien X having mind control or mind related powers, Raggy proved it.

Alien X conciousness can exist independent of his body as hinted by Quotes such as:

Source: Episode: Ben 10; Ben + 2 = X

Alien X body shouldn't be existing unless Ben transforms into him as his transformations are mere his reflection which cannot take physical form w/o ben transforming into one and exist as mere DNA/Data but as implied before his conciousness were always existing since eternity arguing.

Also, As was shown during the events of So long and thanks for smoothies that Alien X powers comes from his personalities and pocket Dimension, so he doesn't needs a physical body to use his powers and anyway can make it anytime just like he created his duplicates and Universe if ever want:

Well, I was reviewing Ben 10 and I think Ben should get type 8 immortality, due to the protection of the watch it would be impossible for the wearer to die, this happened at the end of Ben 10 Omniverse where the watch activated itself so that it could protect Ben.

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc.

9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Can you reiterate which one you are proposing?

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be bypassed, for example, by causing extremely severe wounds or the complete destruction of the body or specific parts of it, such as the head, etc.

9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Can you reiterate which one you are proposing?
I am proposing Type 2 but I've been suggested that it can be Type 4 via creation (Alien X can create his own body), Type 8, 9 (his inner Dimension exist in different plane) but I believe Type 8 or 9 can be argued in different thread if one wanna, as for this thread, Type 2 or 4, I am not sure which one should be as Alien X can just freely act w/o body and if needed can create new one.

I am proposing Type 2 but I've been suggested that it can be Type 4 via creation (Alien X can create his own body), Type 8, 9 (his inner Dimension exist in different plane) but I believe Type 8 or 9 can be argued in different thread if one wanna, as for this thread, Type 2 or 4, I am not sure which one should be as Alien X can just freely act w/o body and if needed can create new one.

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

I can understand Type 2 due to CSP's unique biology during the Trial Fight.

What is being used to support Type 4?

Are you referring to how they can potentially create a new host body? Not sure if that counts as reincarnation or resurrection.
Yeah. As they have creation and can practically create anything in the Universe, a body shouldn't be far stretched.

The general consensus in this thread seems to be type 9. What Reiner describes doesn't fit the definition of type 2.
It does, a celestial sapien doesn't care about body, regardless go with Type 2 or 9, I am not reaching just Type 9 but only a consensus of body is not required. If anyone want a Type 9, they can make a thread as I am only proposing Type 2 aka body is irrelevant which this thread has proper consensus of and again, Type 9 or 8, I am not proposing it, you can agree with Type 9, it's your thing that doesn't contradict it being type 2 as well.

How green? Either the entire body is Destroyed they can work fine with their conciousness. Idg your point.
Oh
Complete destruction of the body is the upper limit for type 2. If you can survive that it's not type 2.
Nvm.
Immortality Type 4 or smtg close has proper consensus then. I am done with this thread.
Are you referring to how they can potentially create a new host body? Not sure if that counts as reincarnation or resurrection.
Uh, it turns out immortality Type 4 or note that body is irrelevant to Celestial sapiens has proper consensus rather than immo type 2. What should we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back