• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Finished my sandbox for my revision of Malware's profile, I would add different quotes for his different image tabbers but i don't feel like it for now.

Dunno, maybe someone finds it too bloated or something.

As to how? Simple, split his OS-OV Flashback (his kid self basically) from his UAF/OV self (his teen self).

Btw here’s a quick draft on what Ben’s updated keys might look like:

Tier: 10-B physically, 5-A with weaponry and Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to 5-A while in alien forms | 10-B physically, 5-A with weaponry and Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 10-B physically, 5-A with Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms

Key: Season 1-3 | Season 4/Destroy All Aliens | Omniverse Flashbacks

Tier: 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 5-A to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms, varies from 5-A to High 5-A while in Ultimate forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms, varies from 5-A to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in Ultimate forms | At least 4-B, possibly 4-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode | 1-B

Key:
Alien Force Season 1 | Alien Force Season 2 | Ultimate Alien Season 1-2 | Ultimate Alien Season 3 | Wielding Ascalon (This form is called “The Ultimate Knight” in my heart) | Alien X

Tier: 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies from 10-C to 1-B with Skurd constructs, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in alien forms | 1-B

Key:
Season 1-2 | Season 3 | Season 4-7 | Season 8 | Alien X

Any thoughts or suggestions would be nice, as I’m not 100% on all of this (the constant “varies” looks especially awkward but idk what to do about that one). As you can see I decided to split keys only based on meaningful tiering changes, as regardless of how the final piece will look each key is gonna take a lot of space. One thing I’m not sure of though is how to handle absorption aliens, as indexing Chromastone, Eatle and Feedback’s peaks seems pretty important. Maybe “Varies up to [tier] with absorption aliens” or something?
context.

Ironically that looks like it'd make Ben's profile/s even more bloated
His profile needs a dire rework anyways, it covers way too little about me and all the changes he goes through the series, especially since he's the main character.

Hence why it's being split, because why all the things it's gonna get is gonna be too big for a single profile.

Man after I went through all that work to fix Kevin's profile it's gonna possibly get split too
Mate I was throwing a suggestion I wasn't saying it was flat out gonna be split, I just asked cause it thought would look more clean that way (since the split would be of two different stages in his life).

But the profile still works fine as it is.

Btw here’s a quick draft on what Ben’s updated keys might look like:

Tier: 10-B physically, 5-A with weaponry and Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to 5-A while in alien forms | 10-B physically, 5-A with weaponry and Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 10-B physically, 5-A with Omnitrix failsafes, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms

Key: Season 1-3 | Season 4/Destroy All Aliens | Omniverse Flashbacks

Tier: 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 5-A to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms, varies from 5-A to High 5-A while in Ultimate forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms, varies from 5-A to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in Ultimate forms | At least 4-B, possibly 4-A, varies up to 2-A with Ultimatrix Self-Destruct mode | 1-B

Key:
Alien Force Season 1 | Alien Force Season 2 | Ultimate Alien Season 1-2 | Ultimate Alien Season 3 | Wielding Ascalon (This form is called “The Ultimate Knight” in my heart) | Alien X

Tier: 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in alien forms | 5-A, varies from 10-C to 1-B with Skurd constructs, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to at least 4-B, possibly 4-A while in alien forms | 1-B

Key:
Season 1-2 | Season 3 | Season 4-7 | Season 8 | Alien X

Any thoughts or suggestions would be nice, as I’m not 100% on all of this (the constant “varies” looks especially awkward but idk what to do about that one). As you can see I decided to split keys only based on meaningful tiering changes, as regardless of how the final piece will look each key is gonna take a lot of space. One thing I’m not sure of though is how to handle absorption aliens, as indexing Chromastone, Eatle and Feedback’s peaks seems pretty important. Maybe “Varies up to [tier] with absorption aliens” or something?
I think OV Ben should be separated during Season 8 | Final.

Since Skied was nor a permanent thing, and by the Eos he's practically at his peak, and now he wouldn't mistransform at all

Also, the "varies" thing should be deleted, since that can be assumed by "10-B at human form. At least 5-A, up to High 5-A with his aliens."

Or maybe different keys for his human and "With transformations", like some Anime or comics profiles.

I think the keys should be:

Kid - Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Destroy All Aliens | Omniverse Flashbacks.

AF - Season 1 - 2 | Alien Swarm | Season 3.

UA - Season 1 - 2 | Season 3.

OV - Arc 1 - 3 | Arc 4 - 7 | Arc 8 | Final.

Ben got new aliens, experience and control over every season and special, so he should be like that, imo.

I think OV Ben should be separated during Season 8 | Final.

Since Skied was nor a permanent thing, and by the Eos he's practically at his peak, and now he wouldn't mistransform at all

Also, the "varies" thing should be deleted, since that can be assumed by "10-B at human form. At least 5-A, up to High 5-A with his aliens."

Or maybe different keys for his human and "With transformations", like some Anime or comics profiles.
These are updated keys I want a sandbox of REWORKED Ben Tennyson profile as I mentioned above this simply does not count as a rework to begin with.
The rework was done by a user on this fourm last month but i can't find it.

Last edited:
Mate I was throwing a suggestion I wasn't saying it was flat out gonna be split, I just asked cause it thought would look more clean that way (since the split would be of two different stages in his life).

But the profile still works fine as it is.
I'm fine if it gets split man I was just joking. Although Kevin doesn't really have multiple alien transformations like Ben so his profile could possibly stay the same

So where's the Sandbox of his re worked profile ?
I haven’t made one yet, tbh all I’ve done so far is spitball some tier structures. No guarantee I’ll actually get around to making it for a good while (if at all), as I’ve not been in a Ben 10 powerscaling mood recently and I’ve also got other stuff I gotta finish first.

What do you guys think about Naljian Destructor's HDE.?
• Higher-Dimensional Existence (It's a toy of the Naljian species, which is an interdimensional alien that inhabits a higher plane of existence)

I asked Firestorm. But he seemed unsure (he said maybe?). So I came to ask you guys.

This profile is such a mess lmao. Ignoring how outdated it is (he still has FTL combat speed), why does he have the powers of aliens like Feedback, Clockwork, what I can only assume is Gutrot, and Alien X???

I’m probs gonna fix this up soon, since it should be fairly simple to do.

This profile is such a mess lmao. Ignoring how outdated it is (he still has FTL combat speed), why does he have the powers of aliens like Feedback, Clockwork, what I can only assume is Gutrot, and Alien X???

I’m probs gonna fix this up soon, since it should be fairly simple to do.
Present Kevin's profile used to be such a mess too. Must be a trend. There's like, nothing that shows Ben 10K has Feedback so that whole thing with him having Feedback's powers could possibly be removed

Present Kevin's profile used to be such a mess too. Must be a trend. There's like, nothing that shows Ben 10K has Feedback so that whole thing with him having Feedback's powers could possibly be removed
I think the site currently accepts OS 10K and OV 10K as the same person (which I’m iffy on but that’s besides the point), so OS 10K should have Feedback under this idea.

If I had to guess the assumption was “11K > 10K so 11K has all of 10K’s powers”, but that’s a pretty big assumption to make with no real evidence. At best I could see him having all the powers of all other Kevin mutations, as it’s implied he has all his original mutation’s powers and the others should work the same way.

That idea only works if we take OS and OV 10K's as the same timeline, and that doesn't make any sense.

Not only they are totally different personalities, but Kevin is crash as **** in the OS, something that he is not in OV.

Kevin said he got all his powers from the Null Void prisoners, not from Ben 10K, which makes sense since his mutation only has the original 10 and the Null Void Guardians visibly, not any of Ben's additional aliens, hell his Loboan scream is purple rather than green so he didn't get it from Blitzwolfer either.

Like, I think Kevin 11K as far as OS is concerned hasn't seen Ben since Back With A Vengeance, he got out of the null void before but I don't think they ever saw each other again, which makes sense why Ben mistook Devlin from Kevin.

That idea only works if we take OS and OV 10K's as the same timeline, and that doesn't make any sense.

Not only they are totally different personalities, but Kevin is crash as **** in the OS, something that he is not in OV.
Tbf OV does hand wave it as Kevin going insane again and then coming to his senses again, but I think that’s incredibly stupid so I’d be glad to ignore it considering all the other genuine contradictions.

Tbf OV does hand wave it as Kevin going insane again and then coming to his senses again, but I think that’s incredibly stupid so I’d be glad to ignore it considering all the other genuine contradictions.
But Kevin literally does go insane and come to his senses again over and over again throughout the series.

But Kevin literally does go insane and come to his senses again over and over again throughout the series.
True, but the ending of the Rooters arc pointed towards him having some control over his powers. Kevin becoming this unhinged abusive psycho off-screen only to become completely good and normal again also off-screen is just really silly to me from both a narrative and realistic standpoint.

To be clear it’s mainly just the implication that what we saw during Ken 10 is what happened in the OV timeline. I can kinda of buy something more akin to Ultimate Kevin where he’s dangerous but not completely pure evil, however what we saw in Ken 10 was way worse than anything we ever saw of Kevin outside of OS, which is incredibly unrealistic considering everything he goes through during his teen years. Also the idea that he was like this for decades and seemingly no-one ever tried to help him, idk it just all puts a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Btw what are some of the other things that contradict OS and OV future timelines being the same? Before I fix Kevin 11K’s profile I think I’m gonna need to separate those two timelines first, so I’ll need some more examples of contradictions. I know more things exist (e.g OS Ben 10K never gave Max a cake for his 60th birthday), I just can’t think of them all at this time.

Btw what are some of the other things that contradict OS and OV future timelines being the same? Before I fix Kevin 11K’s profile I think I’m gonna need to separate those two timelines first, so I’ll need some more examples of contradictions. I know more things exist (e.g OS Ben 10K never gave Max a cake for his 60th birthday), I just can’t think of them all at this time.
I think Kevin's story is the only / main problem.

I mean, OV's future is not the official one either.

Back