• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

It’s actually insane how much more sense Eon and his powers make when you use info from RAT and just composite his two backstories. Like him getting 2-A from draining the “power” of a limited number of alternate Bens makes very little sense when you think about it, unless of course you instead justify it as him just getting stronger with youth like in RAT (which is further supported by clone Eon already scaling to Ultimate Ben without any extra power). One of the pop-ups for the movie also supports 2-A by implying that Chronians have the potential for universal spatiotemporal manipulation.

Paradox will get affected by the 2-A rating too, right? He was very confident that he could beat Eon even after he merged the timeline.
Although that could be attributed to the Chrono Navegador scaling multiples layers above that feat.

Paradox will get affected by the 2-A rating too, right? He was very confident that he could beat Eon even after he merged the timeline.
Although that could be attributed to the Chrono Navegador scaling multiples layers above that feat.
Yeah sadly I think it would just be due to the Chrono Navigator, partly because it's a more reasonable and conservative assumption and partly because he's already portrayed as physically comparable to the base cast. It does give us a nice extra supporting feat for it though, not that it needs it but still.

Btw do weapon clashes count for Lifting Strength? Because if so then that's Class P LS for Eon thanks to clashing with Diamondhead in OV.

I was thinking, if Kai gets a page, she would be 5-A too lol.

• She fought against Forever Knights, which were capable of fighting Rook and Blitzwolfer.
  • She is comparable to base Ben.
  • She was able to harm Exo-Skull via using Maltruant's arm as a bat.

Alright so here's what my Eon overhaul looks like right now:

Obviously it's not finished yet, however it's mainly just missing scans and profile images. Also missing a couple notes explaining both the reasoning for compositing his backstory and the reasoning for why his absorption is just to make himself younger.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, might’ve noticed something wacky about the Alpha Rune. So magic is based off of manipulating the mana within the user and/or magical objects, right? And the Alpha Rune possesses absolute power over all magic, mana and Legerdomain right? Yet we also know the Alpha Rune is powered by mana too, so how can it have absolute power over all mana if it itself is powered by a limited amount of mana? Is that “absolute power over magic” thing a different power of the Rune unrelated to its own magic? It was seemingly created by Paradox, so I wouldn’t put it past it having a separate power untied to the mana within it.

Hmmmm, might’ve noticed something wacky about the Alpha Rune. So magic is based off of manipulating the mana within the user and/or magical objects, right? And the Alpha Rune possesses absolute power over all magic, mana and Legerdomain right? Yet we also know the Alpha Rune is powered by mana too, so how can it have absolute power over all mana if it itself is powered by a limited amount of mana? Is that “absolute power over magic” thing a different power of the Rune unrelated to its own magic? It was seemingly created by Paradox, so I wouldn’t put it past it having a separate power untied to the mana within it.
Y’all don’t mind me flooding the thread with my ramblings, right?

On second though it might be more like a Speed Force kind of situation where magic users tap into the power of Legerdomain itself. I’ll have to look into this more.

Y’all don’t mind me flooding the thread with my ramblings, right?

On second though it might be more like a Speed Force kind of situation where magic users tap into the power of Legerdomain itself. I’ll have to look into this more.
That makes a lot of sense.
I mean, if they get stronger every time they go there, it would make sense.

That makes a lot of sense.
I mean, if they get stronger every time they go there, it would make sense.
I first got this thought while surfing the Ben 10 wiki and being reminded of OV’s Bezel lore, specifically the part where beings outside of Legerdomain only gained access to magic after the veil of reality between Legerdomain and the rest of the universe was weakened. I’m worried this info won’t be enough though since iirc it’s entirely from a DJW statement.

Hear me out, a future No Watch Ben who’s the only one who can wield Ascalon without its power tempting him due to him internalising Ben Prime’s “it’s just a gadget, be the hero” advice. Methinks that’d be pretty cool. Also maybe give him Excalibur so he can dual-wield swords and look awesome doing it.

I can kinda visualise how I would want him to look while suited-up in armour. He’d have robes to simulate his teen self’s jacket, he’d have one of those headband-like crowns instead of a full helmet so you can fully see his hair even when at full power (he’ll have similar hair to the OS and OV Ben 10Ks), and he’d probably have a more stubby beard to complete the pseudo rough look. As I said before that would just be his Ascalon armour look, as he’d mainly just fight in Plumber armour unless the situation called for using Ascalon.

I wish I could draw, man…

That reminds me of my "Ben from the Gwen 10 universe gains Chronian powers but remains good" idea.
In particular I got the idea he uses his time powers on the watch so Gwen can skip the recharge time and isn't vulnerable.

Gwen:Oh great, I timed out, now to wait-
Ben:Zaps the watch and immediately recharges
Gwen:...Thank you.
Ben:You're welcome.

all aliens 1-B :cool:

That reminds me of my "Ben from the Gwen 10 universe gains Chronian powers but remains good" idea.
I imagine it’s just kid Ben using the powers, but for some reason my first thought was him turning into an adult all Shazam-like, which would eventually lead to him pulling up to Eon like this:

bd24c96547e299e64f374932166ba451309b76ff.gifv

I might have Eon brainrot guys

I imagine it’s just kid Ben using the powers, but for some reason my first thought was him turning into an adult all Shazam-like, which would eventually lead to him pulling up to Eon like this:

bd24c96547e299e64f374932166ba451309b76ff.gifv

I might have Eon brainrot guys
One of my ideas was that this Ben encounters Eon who landed on that timeline by mistake and has no interest on this Ben cause he doesn't have the Omnitrix, stuff happens and Eon gets somehow absorbed into Ben and thanks to Ben's willpower he can't take over so Ben gets chronian powers and Eon talking on his head.

Though the more logical options is that he awakens them some other way.

One of my ideas was that this Ben encounters Eon who landed on that timeline by mistake and has no interest on this Ben cause he doesn't have the Omnitrix, stuff happens and Eon gets somehow absorbed into Ben and thanks to Ben's willpower he can't take over so Ben gets chronian powers and Eon talking on his head.

Though the more logical options is that he awakens them some other way.
Honestly I assumed he would’ve just unlocked them naturally around the time Gwen first learned magic in OS, given Ben’s Chronian powers would be his equivalent to magic.

Well kinda, I guess it be fitting for thematic consistency but it could easily be before or after giving Gwen getting her powers has no correlation with Chronian stuff unless you assume Charmcaster discovered those powers by mistake when trying to use her powers in Ben's body.

Doubt, is there a proof that Ma Vreedle's missile existed before OV? I mean, that she had it.
Because her episode is like, 4 months after UA, enough time for her to acquire something like that.

I was away from this wiki for years, and I come back to...base Ben Tennyson being Large Planet Level!

And I remember when Ben 10 was downgraded to as low as High 8-C. Man a lot has changed.

Those were dark ages, definitely.

Now we're in the other side of things, tho.
I always considered myself a Ben 10 stan (not so much anymore really), but even during the time I was eager to wank Ben 10, I would've called the current ratings absurd. I cannot imagine how many lengthy CRT's it took to get to this point.

I always considered myself a Ben 10 stan (not so much anymore really), but even during the time I was eager to wank Ben 10, I would've called the current ratings absurd. I cannot imagine how many lengthy CRT's it took to get to this point.
User's like Reiner is most of the work + Genshiro

Capping High 8-C was so ass FR XD. So glad that changed

5-A aliens is fine, base Gwen and Kevin physically scaling to it is fine too. I just don’t think Ben should scale to it.

Capping High 8-C was so ass FR XD. So glad that changed

5-A aliens is fine, base Gwen and Kevin physically scaling to it is fine too. I just don’t think Ben should scale to it.
With Ben 10 there's very little consistency when it comes to trying to make scaling chains, so everyone upscaling from certain feats is kinda inevitable (it's also why there's so many anti-feats)

We know officially that he's 100 feet tall in OS, and 200 in UAF.
yea i've seen those, though the statements seem contradictory with the writers of the show just retconning that Ben can alter the size and I remember seeing past calcs which get his size as high as 500 meters, so I was wondering if there's any on site saved

Back