• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I do remember that episode but I don't like how they ended up changing Ben's future by shipping him with Albedo deserting Kai.
Yeah that was weird ngl, if they were going to have him cut ties with Kai then why not have him go back to Ester? Or go back to Julie? Or hook up with Rook? Or with Cash? At least they didn’t try to make Bwen canon I suppose.

which friend are we talking about
GFhKLGwWYAAPj7j.png

I highly doubt its because result may seems high considering I took 5 cm as Lowest end, which is, quite a big value (almost as big as finger) for smth didn't moved at all visually. 🦬

Okaeduki! I'll be off from wiki for next month starting rn. I'll still be replying on discord once in a while so let me know if there is smth one need or whatever. I'm saying this so that you all don't keep waiting for me to apply crt or give opinion on threads. I'll apply all of my crts once back or someone take care of them for me pretty please :3. that said, cya all after month 👋

Okaeduki! I'll be off from wiki for next month starting rn. I'll still be replying on discord once in a while so let me know if there is smth one need or whatever. I'm saying this so that you all don't keep waiting for me to apply crt or give opinion on threads. I'll apply all of my crts once back or someone take care of them for me pretty please :3. that said, cya all after month 👋
See ya next month :)

Would Feedback holding the Big Bang be a notable Lifting Strength feat? I don’t know much about LS feats so I’m not sure if it would count.

The reason why I ask is because I noticed Feedback is able to grapple with characters much stronger than him when he has energy absorbed, so I was gonna do a small CRT trying to get that applied. If it doesn’t count then I guess he’d just go up to Class Z with absorption.

Would Feedback holding the Big Bang be a notable Lifting Strength feat? I don’t know much about LS feats so I’m not sure if it would count.

The reason why I ask is because I noticed Feedback is able to grapple with characters much stronger than him when he has energy absorbed, so I was gonna do a small CRT trying to get that applied. If it doesn’t count then I guess he’d just go up to Class Z with absorption.
There is an ongoing CRT for this, we can handle it there.

You even answered me about this issue within the CRT. Feedback can physically use the energy it absorbs.
Oh wait true. There is still the matter on whether the Big Bang counts as an Infinite or Immeasurable LS feat though, which I’d rather not bring over there as it might cause a derailment.

Perhaps a supporting evidence for Tier 5 ben 10?

Jesus christ, it took way too long to scroll back to this.

Anyway should this be mentioned on Looma’s profile (maybe something like “threatened to destroy Earth in a rampage”)? If so where do we go to ask for it to be added?

Weren’t you having a break or something? I didn’t want to disturb you.
I'd to comeback for that calc again. Can go now though. AND BY THE WAY, In the whispering shadows of the unknown, secrets linger, waiting to be unearthed. heed this revelation; I AM ALWAYS WATCHING. You, dear seeker, are but a whisper away from the abyss of truth, a mere 180 degrees behind the veils of mystery. Beware, for the darkness holds secrets beyond comprehension, and I am its eternal sentinel.

It's kinda comical how Tetrax really thought that Ben would care more if he stopped being a Hero that if the entire universe is in danger.

Mate, leaving aside the first time you saw him he obviously cared about his grandpa and cousin and that it's basic ******* empathy to care if everyone died...he's gonna die too if the universe is destroyed, of course he's gonna even if he's selfish...

Also he can like being a hero because it's the right thing to do and because it's exciting, these are not mutually exclusive.

Or like this?

Master Martial Artist (learned combat skills from Hang kasa. His elemental forms all portray different fighting styles. His combat prowess is so great, he could keep up in combat with someone who has hundreds of years of combat experience. It was hinted BoBoiBoy )

Creation or Weapon Creation (can create all sorts of things from his powers)

Elemental Absorption and statistics amplification (Gopal hints that BoBoiBoy is able to absorb elements just like Retak'ka. Later, he is shown absorbing a hurricane and using it as a power up)

Lava Manipulation (can summon large waves of lava)

Acrobatics (shown to be extremely acrobatic)

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution (Battle, Training; Abilities, Physical Statistics - BoBoiBoy is a extremely fast learner as he was already capable of controlling 3 elements on his first try even though it it is one of the hardest powers to master, surprising Ochobot immensely. Later on in movie 2, BoBoiBoy was able to invent an entirely new way of utilizing the elemental powers, impressing even Retak'ka. At first, he was getting overwhelmed by Maripos in their fight, but mere moments later he was able to adapt to Maripos' fighting style and counter him. Later on, Maripos' cloning ability caused a great trouble for him, BoBoiBoy, in turn, created entirely new techniques to counter Maripos. Even though the five generals were overpowering him before, after just a few seconds, he was able to fight on equal grounds and even defeat two of them. Kuputeri even stated that she had never seen a wind elemental as strong as BoBoiBoy's. BoBoiBoy blaze and ice were getting stronger as their fight dragged on, developing and utilizing abilities and techniques previously unknown to him. Warmaster Yanaari and Mas Gardu even implied that both BoBoiBoys were using the previous elemental masters' powers)

Aura (Catastrophic, Explosive; Elemental - BoBoiBoy ice and blaze were so strong, they were causing the weather to change)

Life Manipulation (BoBoiBoy thorn and sori can create plant monsters and control them)

Thread Manipulation and Heat Manipulation (shown here)

Afterimage creation (shown multiple times throughout the comic)

Telekinesis (shown to be capable of telekinetically control his weapons)

Passive Energy Absorption (Genter has shown to work like a battery, absorbing any energy that comes his way)

Enhanced Explosion Manipulation (sopan can cause massive explosions)

BFR with Ochobot (Ochobot can teleport others and himself to various locations, even sending people away to another planets)

Space Survival (he could survive in the harsh conditions of space)

Last edited:
Back