• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

When it comes to Heatblast himself
I was told this is only 6000 Kelvin Resistance and should not scale to AP of Heatblast
Sauce_0504.jpg
Isn't that technically durability?

When it comes to Heatblast himself
I was told this is only 6000 Kelvin Resistance and should not scale to AP of Heatblast
Sauce_0504.jpg
Can heatblast burn stuff that can also burn him in heat resistance?

One thing I wanted to ask is all the way back Hex said "His power get's 100 times more powerful" when he did this feat in first episode of the show
I'm neutral on this but if it affects it then it should probably also apply to stuff like Malware saying he's a 100 times more powerful in his fourth form.

I'm neutral on this but if it affects it then it should probably also apply to stuff like Malware saying he's a 100 times more powerful in his fourth form.
You are right, Need to Greenshifter's input on this.
Many years ago someone brought this up
Screenshot_20230506-125831.png

Base Hex scales to Four arms
And Four Arms is High 6-A (20.58 Exatons) Mid Tier.

Upgrade (Low Tier Alien) who is one of the weakest aliens in Reboot with only a couple of appearances. He overtook and destroyed the Titan Gauntlets which are 100 times more powerful and Blow them up

Anyways only Hex and Gwen benefit from this, the former becomes Low 5-B with the Titan Gauntlets and the latter is a 100 times weaker than mid tiers in base and scales to mid tiers with the gauntlets, assuming she has no better scaling than this.

Wait so if Hex is this strong with 100 times multipliers
Huh so this can easily gets the mid tiers to 2.058 Zettatons (Low 5-B)
And Alien X and Alien V are Low 5-B baseline for Terraforming the entire Earth as no official Calc Method exist to calc that.
So......can we scale Alien X Alien V and Way Big who defeated Alien V in the movie. Can all can be upscaled from 2.058 Zettatons (Low 5-B)

am I making sense ?

Care to explain I'm acc curious as to why
Wasn't it explicitly stated?
And Alien X and Alien V are Low 5-B baseline for Terraforming the entire Earth as no official Calc Method exist to calc that.
So......can we scale Alien X Alien V and Way Big who defeated Alien V in the movie. Can all can be upscaled from 2.058 Zettatons (Low 5-B)
No and Alien X should be High 6-A, he's fodder.

Back