• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

It shows that waybig can take on entire armada of Humungousaur, can also of UA Humungousaur but significant numbers might can overpower him. Which seems consistent as per show stuff.
Why is he so strong? Because he's big? Why is Ben moon level? Because he's the main character?

He could feel it.

He wasn't dreaming, nor was he seeing things.

It wasn't a nightmare, either.

It was pure malice.

A miasma strong enough to tear apart one's will to desire more. A presence so divine, it brought tears to the onlookers.

Akira had no way of defeating such a force. The man in front of him wasn't a human anymore; he had become something greater, a force of nature itself, existing incessantly.

I hate not being able to draw, because I’ve come up with some sick ideas for alternate versions of characters and I can’t bring them to life.

I really should start learning.
Same, I have 2 art notebooks with 100 sheets each with ideas and ideas for stories, OC's, characters, worlds, but every time I try to draw something, only atrocities comes out

I just look at Heatblast´s profile and saw that he is 5-A and MFTL+

What the f#ck happened?
The verse got massively upgraded.

Speed-wise the characters are scaling to Way Big’s MFTL feat, a new MFTL Fasttrack feat, a couple MFTL+ Feedback feats and the insane MFTL+ flight speed of some UAF characters.

AP-wise everyone’s downscaling from Ultimate Humungousaur, who got upgraded to High 5-A alongside Ultimate Kevin and Ultimate Echo Echo (due to Kevin having Way Big’s DNA).

The verse got massively upgraded.

Speed-wise the characters are scaling to Way Big’s MFTL feat, a new MFTL Fasttrack feat, a couple MFTL+ Feedback feats and the insane MFTL+ flight speed of some UAF characters.

AP-wise everyone’s downscaling from Ultimate Humungousaur, who got upgraded to High 5-A alongside Ultimate Kevin and Ultimate Echo Echo (due to Kevin having Way Big’s DNA).
If people already laughed at moon level Base Ben imagine their reactions to this....

Btw: If they are downscalling from Ultimate Humungousaur, shouldn´t they receive an "At most 5-A" rating?

If people already laughed at moon level Base Ben imagine their reactions to this....
If it’s any consolation I think the 5-A stuff is kinda BS, but I mean I was also one of the people most pushing for 5-C and MFTL+ so idk how meaningful my view on it is lol

Btw: If they are downscalling from Ultimate Humungousaur, shouldn´t they receive an "At most 5-A" rating?
They’re downscaling from a couple multiplier statements so I don’t think there’s any need for an “at most”.

Last edited:
Also my initial idea didn't involve all this, it was just upgrading Ultimate Kevin to 1/10th of Way Big much like Kevin 12, because I didn't believe Ultimate Humungousaur scaled to him due to the fact he...well lost, but apparently he put up a good enough fight to consider scaling and so it affected everyone else.

Humungousaur is 1/10th of his Ultimate Form who's comparable to Ultimate Kevin who's High 5-A by being 1/10th of Way Big and then some.

Back