• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Alien X tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X and Galactic Gladiator will get the same ratings.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3z4930

At 9:00 Paradox uses the quantum mechanics theory and string theory to explain to Ben what the cosmos are. According to both theories, there are infinite multiverses. the creators of the series also believe in both theories.

This and the fact that Eon and Paradox, who both can easily travel to other timelines in seconds, failed to find the no watch timeline until after dozens of years, disprove the "hundreds of timelines" thing.

Still not convinced?

http://imgur.com/a/VtqPy

Each dot represents Earth, there is 1 Earth for each timeline, and clearly, there are more than merely hundreds of dots. So yeah, infinite timelines seems more likely and is actually backed by visual evidence as well as statements, unlike the hundreds timelines statement

It's weird that people are taking the stars in the sky statement literally when it just means "a huge amount". It in no way contradicts there being infinite timelines.

Personally, 2-A seems fine to me.

@Dontae Yes you did. You brought up omnipotence stuff again and I'd suggest you stop, because you're only making a nuisance of yourself.

@Observer of the 7th Don't rush staff. Stay patient. They have a lot of responsibilities.

There's a lot to discuss here, and long threads happen all the time.

@Prom

The "stars in the sky" is regarding a completely different series, it was just brought up for comparison sake. I'll make another thread regarding that statement.

Shouldn't Alien X be higher than 2-A considering the fact that the multiverse in Ben 10 goes by the 26th-dimensional spacetime continuums string theory? Furthermore, 26th dimensional beings exist ( Naljians)

@ Cropfist i think it's fair to say that there are infinite timelines, not hundreds so he should be at least 2-a.

You know that this will affect the Galactic Gladiator and the Celestialsapiens profiles, which Alien X is just a part.

Eroij said:
Shouldn't Alien X be higher than 2-A considering the fact that the multiverse in Ben 10 goes by the 26th-dimensional spacetime continuums string theory? Furthermore, 26th dimensional beings exist ( Naljians)
@ Cropfist i think it's fair to say that there are infinite timelines, not hundreds so he should be at least 2-a.
Now you are pushing it.

"2-B,possibly 2-A" is fine or just "2-A"

Now you are pushing it.
"2-B,possibly 2-A" is fine or just "2-A"

he should still be undoubtedly 2-A as I've proven that there are definitely infinite timelines.

The 26 dimension thing seems like it is pushing it hard. Also, where is it stated that the show follows bosonic string theory? If it was said to follow string theory at all it may be referring to superstring, which is 10-D. Still a stretch either way. I agree with Dragon's tier placement on this.

Aren't the Naljians not even 26th dimensional? All they said, IIRC, was just, "there are only 26 dimensions that matter", which doesn't mean they're 26-dimensional.

I still don't personally believe 2-B or 2-A Alien X but I'm fine with it since everyone else is. Can someone link me to the countless or infinite timeline statement please.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I still don't personally believe 2-B or 2-A Alien X but I'm fine with it since everyone else is. Can someone link me to the countless or infinite timeline statement please.
Look in the OP next time.

Paradox mentioning there are infinite timelines

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ilitb

At 9:30 he says : "Ad infinitum", which means "continue forever, without limit"

Paradox explains the cosmos at 9:00 to Be

- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3z4930

Paradox uses the quantum mechanics theory and string theory to explain to Ben what the cosmos is. According to both theories, there are infinite multiverses. the creators of the series also believe in both theories.

@Assaltwaffle

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gz6d2

At 20:20

The Naljians mentions to Ben, Kevin and Gwen that they only perceive 3 dimensions, then mentions that there are only' 26 dimensions that matter, pretty much means that there are at least 26 planes of dimensions and she perceives 26.' Otherwise, she would've got no way of knowing how many there are.

I know I just noticed the Op added more at the top. Anywhy everyone seems ok with 2-A Alien but what about his speed? Moving in the Forge of creation doesn't warrent Infinite speed since moving in a place with no time doesn't count. So what about that other speed thing with the Anihilaarg or are we sticking with his current speed rating?

@Lordgriffin1000

As I've already went over with Antvasima, it does count. He accepted it. It does count.

It is not some 1-thing only plot convenience ability, but rather an inconvenience to everyone in the series, including the main characters, except for Paradox, Celestialsapiens and whoever has the map of infinity. In order for someone to move in a timeless void and be accepted to be infinite fast, according to the wiki it says " to qualify, a character must be a natural part of that type of environment." The Forge of creation is a natural environment for them, they live there, they are born there, they can move freely there and no other being in the universe except for Paradox can go there.

I also linked a speed calc putting Alien X AT 366 Quadrillion X FTL. It's in the OP.

His current speed rating is outdated, statements and feats shows this.

What in the world are you talking about I read the op and moving in the forge of creation doesn't warrant infinite speed. No one has talk about his speed so I brought it up and was wondering if we are using the one with the Anihilaarg.

Lordgriffin1000, what in the world are you talking about, it was brought up by Antvasima and me several times, it was one of the very first thing discussed in this thread. It is literally brought up in the 6th post of this thread. Moving in a timeless void does count if the timeless void is a part of the character's natural environment, which the Forge of Creation is.

@Eroij know you brought it up with Ant but the rules are moving in a place without time doesn't warrant infinite speed unless the rules change. If they have then I'm fine with it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Eroij know you brought it up with Ant but the rules are moving in a place without time doesn't warrant infinite speed unless the rules change. If they have then I'm fine with it.
actually the rule is if you live there naturally you get infinitely speed The forge is alien X natural habitat so he gets infinity speed.

Ok since it is a Celestialsapians natural habitat then I have no problem with it.

Okay, so 2-A & Infinite speed Alien X and Galactic Gladiator then?

Does anybody have suggestions for how to word the motivation text for their profiles?

How about

Alien X

Attack Potency: Multiverse Level+ (Is more powerful then the Chronosapien Time Bomb Which is Capable of wiping out infinite timelines)

Durability: Multiverse Level+ (Took hits from another Galactic Gladiator another Celestialsapian who should not be much weaker then Alien X himself)

Speed: Infinite (Celestialsapians are born and live in the Forge of Creation a place where time doesn't exist)

Galactic Gladiator

Attack Potency: Multiverse Level+ (Should not be much weaker then Alien X and could do damage to him)

Durability: Multiverse Level+ (Should not be much weaker then Alien X)

Speed: Infinite (Celestialsapians are born and live in the Forge of Creation a place where time doesn't exist)

I'm sure someone might be able to do better. I also think we should put a note at the bottom of Alien X's page about Atomic X to avoid confusion.

something like

Note: While Atomic X dose possess Celestialsapian DNA he has been consistently shown much weaker then Alien X on multiple occasions.

Well, the sentence structures needs a touch-up, but the contents seem mostly fine. Also, it is spelled Chronosapien.

I suggest that you also link this thread, or at least put some part of tte OP in either Alien X's profile or all of the Celestialsapien's profile.

Also what about the fact that Ben 10multi verse is at least 10 dimensional, due to the mention of quantum mechanics and string theory, does that change anything?

The speed of Ben's Omnitrix automatic transformation, should also be put in Ben's profile. It's at 366 X Quadrillion times FTL the calc can be found below

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...se-speed-feat-creation-of-the-universe.36389/

@Estnac We cannot make such assumptions. Sorry.

@Eroij Given that all we know is that an infinite number of timelines would be destroyed, I do not think that we can speculate about higher-dimensional power. Also, I think that even a Naljian toy was supposed to be far more powerful than the Omnitrix.

There are plenty of characters capable of similar feats without being connected to knowing everything at the same time, simply due to raw power and story "logic". However, we cannot assume them to be omniscient without the story clearly presenting them as such.

@Antvasima Of course omniscience is out of the question, but do you think this would at least be a feat of massive levels of intellect? Or this is just something he can do with power alone and not actually knowing each little detail of the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back