• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Alien X tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azathoth & The Everlasting So, should we make Alien X "Possibly 2-A", based on possibly exceeding the time bomb, combined with the reply from one of the show runners?

@Dontae

Do not argue about no-limits-fallacies. It is against the rules of our wiki.

Western comicbook creators ("Man of Action", who created Ben 10, come from that environment) tend to throw around the term "Omnipotence" for virtually any reasonably powerful cosmic character. It is definitely not to be taken literally.

@Antvasima he should be tier 2-a by exceeding both the Timebomb, and the even more powerful weapon, the Chrono Navigator.

As for his speed, do you accept Alien X as having infinite speed? As I explained, Celestialsapiens moving outside of time is not some sort of plot convenience ability, rather it is an inconvenience to the main characters and the villain. It is also a huge plot point throughout the series, that nobody except Celestialsapeins and Paradox can move outside of time, in the Forge of Creation. I also made a calc putting Alien X and the Omnitrix' auto-alien transformation at 366 quadrillion x FTL.

Please remind me what the Chrono Navigator is. It has been a long time since I watched the series.

Infinite speed probably seems reasonable, yes.

'Bold text'

Antvasima said:
Please remind me what the Chrono Navigator is. It has been a long time since I watched the series.
Infinite speed probably seems reasonable, yes.
The Chrono Navigator is a powerful technology that allows the user to travel through space-time including the past, present and future without getting lost. It can allow a being to access alternate timelines, alternate realities and dimensions. Professor Paradox calls it a GPS for the multiverse.

Hmm. That seems unquantifiable in terms of destructive capacity/attack potency.

In the Ben 10 Omniverse Episode " Ben Again", Paradox states if anyone else but him uses the Chrono Navigator, it would destroy all of reality, at 9:00 and at 18:38 Paradox states that if Eon doesn't stop using the Chrono Navigator all of existence will be destroyed. Only he knows how to use it without doing that.

Paradox never takes full advantages of the Chrono Navigator and knows how to use it properly, is why this never happens when he uses it. He also created it.

Watch the episode here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hrxgq or google "Ben 10 Ben agai

9:20 Paradox cannot lie, he is a time traveler who has been to dozens of universes, timelines and dimensions, and he is the one who created the weapon. He also witnessed the destruction of the multiverse by the timebomb, so he should know what he's talking about.

I would like to wait for further staff input first.

should someone put everything in one post so peapal won't need to read throu the intier thred to understand the upgrade?

I didn't read all this but I watched the video you linked. Vilgax never said "Infinite" timelines. He simple said "All of them". Where does it say "Infinite Timelines"?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I didn't read all this but I watched the video you linked. Vilgax never said "Infinite" timelines. He simple said "All of them". Where does it say "Infinite Timelines"?
I beleve paradoxes has said there are infinite timelines so all of them would imply infinite.

Also there is a big contradiction. How are there infinite timelines when one can destroy all timelines aside from 1? That would mean there are limited timelines.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also there is a big contradiction. How are there infinite timelines when one can destroy all timelines aside from 1? That would mean there are limited timelines.
not really marvel has done the same thing before.

When? Also this is not Marvel as unlike there I see no infinite universe statement. At most I see an upgrade to 2-B. "All Worlds" means nothing if there is no infinite timelines or universe comment backing it up.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
When? Also this is not Marvel as unlike there I see no infinite universe statement. At most I see an upgrade to 2-B. "All Worlds" means nothing if there is no infinite timelines or universe comment backing it up.
he just posted paradoxes saying there are infinet timelines.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's not a contradiction at all.

Imagine this, there is 1 Megaverse, with infinite multiverses, each containing infinite universes that each are infinitely big. There are infinite planet, stars, asteroids etc in each universe. Every planet, star, asteroid, human etc are all also infinitely big.

If someone were to destroy only all the planets,or only 1 multiverse how would that mean that you must also have destroyed everything else in the megaverse? How does that make sense?

As I already explained before, infinite is not a number, all infinities are not equally big and don't mean the same thing. That's like saying something of finite quantity is the exact same amount of something else finite.

In Marvel, plenty of characters have destroyed infinite universes without destroying all of existence, also in DC and other fictions as well.

Paradox contradicts himself he says there are "Hundreds of them" and then "ad infinitum"

"In Marvel, plenty of characters have destroyed infinite universes without destroying all of existence, also in other fictions as well."

Yet there are still an infinite amount of universe left. Paradox contradicts himself plenty of times and so do the quotes. There is one mention of "ad infinitum" and multiple of 100s of worlds.

The Everlasting said:
I'm totally lost on this discussion. Can anyone summarize it for me?
We are pretty much at a part in whether we should accept The multiple "100s of worlds" statements or the 1 "Ad Infinitum" statement.

well it's not really conterdictive if there are infinity there would be multiple of 100s of worlds it would just be a really wired way of saying it

unless when he said world he means sets of infinity timelines? that may be speculative but at least it makes seanse with how he said it.

This reminds me of the time in Xiaolin Chronicles when, in the same sentence, the multiverse is described as being as numerous as the number of stars in the universe, but it's also infinite.

The Everlasting said:
This reminds me of the time in Xiaolin Chronicles when, in the same sentence, the multiverse is described as being as numerous as the number of stars in the universe, but it's also infinite.
....what?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Paradox contradicts himself he says there are "Hundreds of them" and then "ad infinitum"
"In Marvel, plenty of characters have destroyed infinite universes without destroying all of existence, also in other fictions as well."

Yet there are still an infinite amount of universe left. Paradox contradicts himself plenty of times and so do the quotes. There is one mention of "ad infinitum" and multiple of 100s of worlds.
He is not exactly wrong, and he didn't say "there are only hundreds of them", and it seems more like he meant there are hundreds of paralel worlds of each example he gave. Basically, it seems more like he said "there are hundreds of worlds where Gwen found the Omnitrix" and hundreds of worlds where Vilgax never came to earth" etc...

If Marvel characters can destroy infinite universes and have some left, why can't the timebomb? There are not multiple quotes of 100s of worlds, there is only 1.

Obviously there are not only hundreds, Paradox have lived for at least 100,000 years, can stop time and travel to other universes easily. EON can do the same.

If there were only less than a thousand timelines, it wouldn't take him long to find the No Watch timeline, yet he didn't ever do that. He can travel to other timelines in 0 seconds, yet he didn't ever find the No Watch timeline during the 100000 years he has traveled across timelines. This would only make sense if there were infintie timelines and not 100s.

@Darkmon cns. Here's the sentence Evers referring too.

"Planet Earth as you know it is just a dimension."

"How many dimensions are there?"

"Hahaha. Endless. Think of it this way. How many stars are there in the sky?"

Chronicles was such a mess..

@Darkanine What did we do there? Are they 2-A now? Like I said I'll let you guys handle it but I am leaning towards:

"2-B, possibly higher."

So, should we scale Alien X and Galactic Gladiator to 2-B, 2-A, or keep them where they are?

I still think we should solve this self contradicting statement by makeing it 2-B possbly 2-A and explain paradox counterdictery statement.

Based on what I've skimmed through the thread, I'm okay with "2-B, possibly 2-A' as well.

"At least 2-B. Possibly 2-A" is fine with me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back