• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. As for the match, legitimately not sure if Belphemon has what it takes to put her down.

His passive Mid-Godly noping probably won't cut it because iirc UKG's Mid-Godly is a higher degree than the noped one (which iirc is basic mind+body+soul Mid-Godly)

@Dragon

A bloodlusted (read "the sole purpose of Madoka's existence is destroying her") 2-A Madoka was unable to truly kill her and had to resort to locking her in nonexistence.

That was back when UKG was 5-B

Kaltias said:
@Dragon
A bloodlusted (read "the sole purpose of Madoka's existence is destroying her") 2-A Madoka was unable to truly kill her and had to resort to locking her in nonexistence.

That was back when UKG was 5-B
Yes, but Belphemon can still absorb her and send her to the Dark Area which has the same law as the nonexistence Madoka locked her in.

That's dangerous. Absorbing only a small fraction of the curses of UKG turned beings specifically made to consume them into this.

And the thing is that when a Demon Lord absorbs something, they become aspects of them. So Gretchen would become part of the SGDL after being absorbed.

But then Belphemon would basically have a part of him that corrupts him constantly.

Also, she has the same immortality as Madoka so there is that too

For once, I'm more inclined to say Digimon is on the losing side here since UKG is ridiculously broken even by PMMM standards.

I assume Gretchen isn't immune to her own curses. (Technical design flaw if you ask me. :p)

Well, at the same time, Belphemon would have the same abilities as well. So that there is that. However, I think Belphemon's laziness and berserker nature get him defeated here along with the fact that he won't go lolabsorption or lol Dark Area like Lucemon or Daemon. And those curse harm him as well. Although can she kill him?

FateAlbane said:
For once, I'm more inclined to say Digimon is on the losing side here since UKG is ridiculously broken even by PMMM standards.
Kaltias told me that all her hax didnt affect 2-As?

The point is that absorption here works against Belphemon and that 2-A Madoka with all her hax couldn't keep the thing down and it can still keep existing without even a concept to regen from.

It's like nothing, nothing, nothing.

I could argue she legit comes back somehow post absorption based on that alone.

She literally needs absolutely nothing to regen.

Not seeing Belphemon putting it down before getting rekt by its own hax and Absorption as far as I'm inclined to believe is more working against it on this case.

@PaChi

Most of the offensive hax, no. Resistance to law/concept and survivability are on this scale. Law manip scales from Madoka, curses are 2-A via AoC

Anyways, if people want to say Belphemon, feel free to. It's not like he doesn't have any chances. On my end tho, I believe UKG may win it more for the reasons above so I'm going with her (finally a 2-A PMMM thread where I can vote for the PMMM character again. Feels like it has been forever).

To add, 2-A UKG can actually affect the multiverse from nonexistence (See AoC). So at the very least being sent to the DA wouldn't count as BFR.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CS Lucemon tho. Or maybe Boltboutamon.
Im calling dibs on the next Boltboutamon fight.

Also, please, lets settle this first.

Gargoyle One said:
Is there a Digimon besides YHVH vs Luce that is added ATM?
Lucemon vs Lucifer, Lucemon vs Homu. Lucemon vs Spawn, Lucemon vs FW, Lucemon vs Pontos, Daemon vs Lavos.

Lucemon vs Lucifer will likely get outdated, tho.

lets debate this please, can UKG kill Belphemon?

Lucemon vs Lucifer, Lucemon vs Homu. Lucemon vs Spawn, Lucemon vs FW, Lucemon vs Pontos, Daemon vs Lavos.

I meant as a loss, wish I remembered to Type but I was playing DB Fighterz

The only other L Digimon has taken is that belial match but it's outdated AF

I mean, Belphemon's survivability is only type 8, no?

UKG can delete the concept he relies on from the multiverse (scaled from Madoka) then hit him several times over (a lot, because the dude is far into 2-A)

However, corrupting him is easier and works just as well

Once again, a fight made before revisions. SGDL resist conceptual destruction. Remember the Beelzemon match.

Never said that she would conceptually erase him. Only the thing that powers his type 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back