• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Belial Aensland vs BelialVamdemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, even if we discount the 200 Makai Nobles feat, he's still massively superior to Morrigan who Massively superior to Jedah who is massively superior to Pyron.

This is with Sealed Belial, Unsealed is far stronger.

That said, Vam is still decently above other 3Cs.

Also, I'm confused. Soul Erase at times is countered by Mid-Godly or Low Godly...It's weird...Maybe Cal can answer this.

PaChi2 said:
MaloMyotismon can be harmed by much weaker digimons, even if slightly.
I feel like you ignored my comment. Ap is irrelevant here as this is a hax fight. Especially with someone with Low-Godly Regen.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, I'm confused. Soul Erase at times is countered by Mid-Godly or Low Godly...It's weird...Maybe Cal can answer this.
Judging by the fact that Cal sided with the majority, I assume he thinks it can counter Low Godly

EDIT: Speak the Devil's name and he shall ninja.

Also it's 4 votes not 3, what's with the "toO" in the first sentence?

I feel like you ignored my comment. Ap is irrelevant here as this is a hax fight. Especially with someone with Low-Godly Regen.

I thought AP mattered when Aensland can overpower Myotismon's attacks with his own even if both are hax-based techniques.

I thought Higher AP basically results in getting overwhelmed in a straight up fight if you don't have the skill to counter it.

Maybe I have watched too much saint seiya to relate Hax and AP.

I thought it was on the lines of:

Aensland launches Soul destroying attack, Vamdemon uses his own. Clash. Aensland overpowers Vandemon. Vandemon gets hurt.

Or this.

They both use soul destroying attacks resulting in a clash, Belial timestops to finish the job, or just walks over and seals him.

I mean Belial may not overpower like you think even with that. This is also assuming. I mean getting hurt by weaker Digimon means nothing. Anywho Time Stop screws Vamdemon here. If it wasn't for that, he'd win. Of course this is assuming Vamdemon doesn't Touch of Evil before hand.

@Dragon getting hurt by weaker digimon who are not specially anything high means Vandemon is not that high on the 3-C spectrum.

hurr, timestop gives Aensland the win here.

Gargoyle One said:
I believe he did that to a lot of B rank Makai nobles.
Also, for clarification, this is unsealed Belial I assume.
Jedah Dohma consumed every soul in Makai.

How many souls in Makai?

"Several hundred trillion Makai creatures live in this world and each of them build up their own society and territories."

Several Hundred Trillion Demons in Makai, Jedah consumed them all.

Belial, even with only 1/2 of his power >>> Jedah.

I would assume Belial would time stop before Touch of Evil hits him, there's really nothing suggesting that he would be arrogant enough to tank an attack he doesn't know instead of going with the safe option.

@Matt DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN....I forgot how strong that was.

PaChi2 said:
@Dragon getting hurt by weaker digimon who are not specially anything high means Vandemon is not that high on the 3-C spectrum.
hurr, timestop gives Aensland the win here.
Depends on how strong the 3-C he got hurt by were.

Gargoyle One said:
I would assume Belial would time stop before Touch of Evil hits him, there's really nothing suggesting that he would be arrogant enough to tank an attack he doesn't know instead of going with the safe option.
Touch of Evil appears behind him and mind haxes him. But either way Belial wins.

Wait for the 3C Royal Dragon, they're both going to be there.

I believe it was the comic which showed Belial using it to first acquire Morrigan and time was stopped around them.

That said, I'm going off memory.

That said Belial should be able to pretty much instantly destroy his soul and be the first one to do Time Stop or otherwise.

2 more votes and Cals dream of a haxed Digimon losing a fight will come true. ovo

Matthew Schroeder said:
Where do you get Timestop. I know that he can bend and rip the fabric of space-time, but where do you get that from?
The comic I mentioned above.

Also isn't that spatial manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back