• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Belial Aensland vs BelialVamdemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Had no choice, the names are to0 perfect.

-Both are 3-C

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions.

-Battle takes place in Dracula's Castle.

FIGHT!!!!

Belial Aensland: 7 (Gargoyle, PaChi, Cal, Mu, Unite, Crp and Knight)

BelialVamDemon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Belialvamdemon crusader
The Demon Lord Class Digimo

Belial-0
The Demon Lord

I don't think Aensland can get past Low Godly regen....

That said, I don't know if Vam will ever really take him down, Aensland can see infinite future timelines simultaneously, is a massively casual 3C, and has space and time manipulation.

Without Low Godly regen Aensland takes it, with it, inconclusive for now.

It can? I thought for sure it couldn't.

Sorry for my previous comment then, set it up however.

In Makai, Aensland takes it via precog, time manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

Outside of Makai he should still take it but with higher Dif.

Neat match BTW

I believe he did that to a lot of B rank Makai nobles.

Also, for clarification, this is unsealed Belial I assume.

Going for Aesland due to Soul destruction + can extract power from others (Vandemon in this case).

Also, Vandemon is cocky as ****.

Vandemon should start out with illusory stuff or he is prone to make a mistake or look down on Aensland.

I'm almost certain Vam can do this but it's with clarification.

Can he handle Belial's million degree Celsius shell?

Someone's assuming this is just Adventure Myotismon and not Composite Myotismon.

I believe his weaker form VenomVamdemon took Cocytus Breath in which is Absolute Zero.

Useful Moves:

Soul Shield: Uses a shield of darkness to absorb energy from projectiles.

Mental Illusion: Fires a beam of light that traps the opponent in a world of their desires, effectively neutralizing them by showing them what they want most. However, this can be overcome by outside intervention or if one's greatest desire is to defeat MaloMyotismon.

Venom Infusion (Venom Infuse): VenomMyotismon completely destroys configuration data by injecting them with destructive computer viruses, destroying the target's physical form, soul, and consciousness in the process. In Digimon Adventure (and while in the Real World), a single hit from this was casually turning skyscrapers into nothingness.

Nightmare Claw (Dead Scream): Sends out a black, ghost-like entity that turns the victim black and paralyzes them.

Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.

Touch of Evil: He can stick his arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing BelialVamdemon to brainwash them via inserting his will.

I noticed, still going with Belial here, his time slow should help, (I think it's a slow, might be a stop)

Wait.....Belial sealed Lilith in another realm, isn't that sealing?

Anyway, othe stuff of note.

While sealing off his other arms, these dude killed 200 Makai nobles within a single swing of his arm, here he's unsealed, so he won't have to much trouble overwhelming Vam with that and time manipulation before destroying his soul.

How strong were these nobles?

Also is his Time Manipulation time stop? Or time distortion?

When you want to argue, but you are personally trying not to interfere much...

I'm saying I want to debate some of these points, but I'm trying to stay neutral. As such I'll just keep tallying votes.

I guess.

Let's start.

Soul Erase: BelialVamdemon can do the same with Venom Infusion

Time Manipulation: What type of Time Hax is it? Time Stop? Time Distortion? Time Skip?

Not only that, MaloMyotismon also has a shield that absorbs projectiles, he can drain life force, illusions and desires manipulation and mind control

This site gives absolutely zero thigamajigs about the OP arguing points, so it's cool.

1. I'm aware he can, it was more about the fact that Belial can be the first to apply it, because as just found out after rereading, Belial can time-stop.

2. Answered above.

3. I mean Belial rarely ever uses his arrow and again, Low Godly, so I won't disagree, illusions may help, I don't know how well desire manipulation will work against somebody who didn't care enough to freaking rule demon world, Mind Control may also work.

I may switch to Inconclusive, but for now I retain my vote.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Someone's assuming this is just Adventure Myotismon and not Composite Myotismon.
        • your Composite Digimons, they arent canon ovo.
Mindhax should be the go-to for Vandemon if he wants to stand a chance. Aensland seems to have the advantage in AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back