• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon Vs Belial Aensland

A battle between two Demon Lords.

-Both are 3-C

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions.

- Fight takes place in Makai

Belial Aensland: 0

Daemo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

DemonRENDER
Great Demon Lord of Wrath

Belial-0
The Demon Lord

Well the main point here is if he can keep Daemon from resurrecting long enough to keep the win.

Belial should have sealing, but I'm not sure how useful it is here.

Also his soul destruction is bound to take Daemon down.

Well Daemon kinda lives a non-existent life as he is a natural Dark Area resident. He naturally lives in the Dark Area in which constantly tries to erase your mind, body and soul. Yet, he is never effected. Soul hax may not be the best here.

How good is it? Belial even with half his power is superior to Morrigan who is superior to Jedah who absorbs the souls of every single living being in Makai, the universe sized Demon world.

For more reference, have a quote "Several hundred Trillion Makai creatures live in this world and each of them build up their own society and territories"

Jedah consumed all of them, and he's still weaker then Morrigan, who's weaker then Belial.

Yep!

Before I begin, let's note that this is the Second Demon Lord Class Digimon Belial has fought. The irony, and this time he's gone a step up to fight one of the Seven Great Demon Lords. The same group Lucemon is part of. So be proud. ovo

Well first things first. Daemon is nonexistent. So that automatically guarantees a high resistance if not an immunity to soul haxes since he has long since been erased in mind, body and soul. This is true for all Dark Area natives, even the little 9-B ones.

There is also the fact that he likes in the Dark Area in which is the graveyard for deleted data. What the Dark Area does is it erased the beings' mind, body and soul upon entry. And will continue to do so. Note that the Dark Area extends across the entire Digimon Multiverse and Digimon who live here and enter the place have to deal with the entire realm endlessly trying to erase them, yet they stroll through it casually without any effort or problems. Llike I said this includes the 9-B mons such as DemiDevimon, And Daemon is FAR superior to them.

Does this help?

Its a digimon fight. The digimon automatically wins via Digimonpotence.

NEO would get Lucepotence, but he can't pull it of like Lucemon can and thus is inferior. ovo

And yet despite this, Belial has a win against a Digimon.

Anyway, I'll say that that's enough to survive soul destruction, in this case, Belial launches ScalePhoton arrows that erase him the moment they touch him, being this is Makai his precognition will help alot here.

He should have sealing as well, so that helps if resurrection is good enough.

Now the question arises: Type 8 immortality. Do the avatars of the SGDL benefit from it? If the answer is yes, I dont see Belial destroying all the wickedness in the humans.

Okay, then we are clear that Belial's only winning condition is Sealing. Now we know that belial can win.

How about Daemon?

You forget that even with precog, Daemon still has many options. Such as going into the Dark Area and having it absorb Makai and Belial. Gaining Belial's powers and having Belial and Makai become an aspect of him and the other SGDL.

That's cheap. Also, wouldnt using the Dark Area be the same as requesting help from Lucemon and the other SGDL? lol

Nope. That's what his BFR and absorption is. ovo

Also your first mistake is assuming Daemon plays fair. ovo

Whoa Whoa Whoa full stop right there.

If he can make it absorb a Universe then something needs to be added to his page.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Before I begin, let's note that this is the Second Demon Lord Class Digimon Belial has fought. The irony, and this time he's gone a step up to fight one of the Seven Great Demon Lords. The same group Lucemon is part of. So be proud. ovo
He'd still lose to Alphamon I fully admit, hell Reinhard would lose to Alphamon.

Well, The SGDL that are 3-C are 3-C by themselves. Between their powers there is commanding the Dark Area, which is an Universe-devouring void.

Basically what PaChi said. Also, he can also inflict Belial with the Sin of Wrath, giving Daemon more leverage. Let's not forget just basic Existence Erasure.

To be fair @Dragon since the use of the Dark Area grants the SGDL a higher powerlevel, they should have a "at least Low 2-C with the Dark Area" added to their 3-C and lower (forgot if Beelze was 4-B) avatars.

Back