• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppypony

She/Her
Cartoon alien dog protagonists with superpowers who escaped to Earth after their homes were attacked.
MjNc6PC.png

Despite the fact that I haven't watched Krypto yet, this is my most highly anticipated match yet because of those connections.

Fight takes place in downtown Toronto

Starting distance: Four meters

Speed is equal

Otherwise, SBA.

Bekzpaw: 0

Krypto: 3 (Propellus, Peppy, LeoEpic)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Normally, I don't usually comment on FC/OC stuff nor really interact with that community, but I can try to make the most out of this.

And also, Bekzpaw's page confuses me, what value does she even scale to? How good is her immortality or regen?

She downscales from Izagar and I also sent a link on there to Izagar's explanation on her profile page but considering it doesn't go directly to her attack potency section I'll paste it here
(Tore a wall [it was meant to say 'hole' not 'wall'] her size right through her ship which was able to survive the entire nuclear stockpile in 2012 at point blank with only a scratch. Jadaclaw told an army general that the nuclear stockpile's peak of power during the 80s "wouldn't have done much more".)
So I'd say she scales around above 20 gigatons but not much considering her attacks alone didn't do too much to Izagar and I've heard Krypto scales above 18 gigatons so they should be around the same level.

Regen is only via capsulation which is here and it'll happen only if he manages to kill Bekzpaw.
Otherwise her immortality is just reincarnation which only happens when she dies of old age which'll be irrelevant here. I want to put that in the powers and abilities section in brackets but I'm worried about making it a wall of text so aaaaaaa
But yeah, they're not very good at all.

Is it really that bad? Because aside from the powers and abilities section, it doesn't look that bad to me. The reason I don't use tabs though is because it makes it more difficult for me to edit.

Is it really that bad? Because aside from the powers and abilities section, it doesn't look that bad to me. The reason I don't use tabs though is because it makes it more difficult for me to edit.
Yeah only P&A is confusing
Really? Source editor is easy once you get used to it, visual editor is limiting tbh. Still you don't need to use tabs if you don't want to, but would be great if P&A was fixed up a bit

I just keep forgetting how to do this or that in source. Because of that, I constantly have to copy and paste the sources for tabber from somewhere else. In case you can’t tell, I would make a terrible programmer.

Another thing I also did is that I would just copy and paste the text somewhere else like my sandbox, write changes I want to make, copy that in source, and then just paste THAT on the profile page. But I could never be bothered.

maybe one day i’ll stop being so lazy! xD
But anyways let’s get to the match.

Well, aside from the profile being low-key bad (no offense), what exactly does Bekzpaw do exactly? What does she start with?

"Well, aside from the profile being low-key bad (no offense)"
non taken

"what exactly does Bekzpaw do exactly? What does she start with?"
In four meter range in a fight, I'd imagine she would just go right in and fight in melee combat. She fought waheelas even in melee combat which are literally 6-C (in her verse at least) giant wolves (four feet tall at the shoulders) so if Krypto were to also engage in melee, it wouldn't be an issue. But eventually she'd switch to ranged combat by using one of her ranged attacks (she may even run away before doing so if necessary). Otherwise what she'll do depends on the situation really.

"what exactly does Bekzpaw do exactly? What does she start with?"
In four meter range in a fight, I'd imagine she would just go right in and fight in melee combat. She fought waheelas even in melee combat which are literally 6-C (in her verse at least) giant wolves (four feet tall at the shoulders) so if Krypto were to also engage in melee, it wouldn't be an issue. But eventually she'd switch to ranged combat by using one of her ranged attacks (she may even run away before doing so if necessary). Otherwise what she'll do depends on the situation really.
Hmm, I see, Krypto usually starts with flying at the opponent to punch them, Heat Vision is pretty useless since she easily resists that. And Krypto usually has experience on his own regards considering that he held his own against the Dog Stars who are pretty much equal to him in power. Krypto appears to have the massive LS advantage over her, so he can overpower her. And Krypto also seems to have the intelligence advantage against her too. And also, Krypto has technical passive Attack Reflection thanks to his super coat which reflects projectiles, so her switching to ranged combat shouldn't really be an issue for Krypto at least. Krypto can also technically incapacitate her by howling pretty loud which is also as loud as Streaky's singing (which is loud enough to cause terrible headaches) when he also gets the chance to do so. So I'm gonna go for Krypto since he usually has more abilities than her

"Heat Vision is pretty useless since she easily resists that."
Yeah. I mean there are Animazians characters with fire-related attacks and of course it doesn't burn them, but yeah they just take it like a normal attack becaue it's the amount of force, the impact, you know the AP that damages them.

"Krypto has technical passive Attack Reflection thanks to his super coat which reflects projectiles"
The footage that I'm seeing on his profile page is only reflecting lasers and it's the Superman symbol on his collar though? Even if it does apply to his cape as well, does it also reflect other kinds of projectiles besides laserbeams?

"And Krypto usually has experience on his own regards considering that he held his own against the Dog Stars who are pretty much equal to him in power"
She is also able to fight off multiple opponents if they're less skilled than her and/or she AP stomps them.

"Krypto can also technically incapacitate her by howling pretty loud which is also as loud as Streaky's singing (which is loud enough to cause terrible headaches) when he also gets the chance to do so."
Bekzpaw has fought against opponents who make shockwaves with their voices, but yeah it's just attacking with shockwaves, nothing more than that. I mean one of them does sing through a microphone loud enough to have hurt people's ears and give them headaches, but not to the extent of what you showed me.

Otherwise, I don't really have anything else to say at the moment.

"Heat Vision is pretty useless since she easily resists that."
Yeah. I mean there are Animazians characters with fire-related attacks and of course it doesn't burn them, but yeah they just take it like a normal attack becaue it's the amount of force, the impact, you know the AP that damages them.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Krypto's Heat Vision isn't all heat but also has force in them. So it's still useful
"Krypto has technical passive Attack Reflection thanks to his super coat which reflects projectiles"
The footage that I'm seeing on his profile page is only reflecting lasers and it's the Superman symbol on his collar though? Even if it does apply to his cape as well, does it also reflect other kinds of projectiles besides laserbeams?
Well, it did reflect off flying beets (well in the form of Magic telekinesis to be specific) that practically one-shotted Ace from Merton the Magnificent as far as I know.

Yeah I’d thought that would be the case with his heat vision.

Beets as in beetroots? Can I have a clip of it?

Hmmm… to me they look more like they’re hitting and bouncing off rather than being reflected back at the opponent.

Regardless, how skilled is Krypto?

Bekzpaw was trained by Zadaclaw to become as skilled as the other members of the Union of Good Renegades who trained for five years just like many Animazians characters and who are all also capable of all the skill stuff that can be seen here.

Even if she does has the fighting experience and a there are Animazians characters who do that. Skalligrim also shows a good demonstration of how fighting someone with superior strength can be done (here from 2:45 up to around 3:17) although I can imagine Krypto having more agility than a slasher villain! xD
So lifting strength I’d imagine would still be an advantage for Krypto. Plus his howls are not only another advantage, but Bekzpaw I can’t imagine even having an answer to them.

So yeah, I’m also leading towards Krypto to be honest.

Also, sorry I took so long to respond. I’ve had other things going on with my life, like a university 4000 word essay I finished recently.

Hmmm… to me they look more like they’re hitting and bouncing off rather than being reflected back at the opponent.

Regardless, how skilled is Krypto?

Bekzpaw was trained by Zadaclaw to become as skilled as the other members of the Union of Good Renegades who trained for five years just like many Animazians characters and who are all also capable of all the skill stuff that can be seen here.

Even if she does has the fighting experience and a there are Animazians characters who do that. Skalligrim also shows a good demonstration of how fighting someone with superior strength can be done (here from 2:45 up to around 3:17) although I can imagine Krypto having more agility than a slasher villain! xD
So lifting strength I’d imagine would still be an advantage for Krypto. Plus his howls are not only another advantage, but Bekzpaw I can’t imagine even having an answer to them.

So yeah, I’m also leading towards Krypto to be honest.

Also, sorry I took so long to respond. I’ve had other things going on with my life, like a university 4000 word essay I finished recently.
It's fine.

Kinda hard to explain how exactly skilled Krypto is, but I do know for experience is that he has matched the Dog Stars who had experience in other space missions before they truly formed into a whole team, though it's unknown how long. And all I know is that Krypto usually utilizes his mobility into combat through the means of flying mixed with CQC and his ranged heat vision. Although he usually fights to mostly incapacitate his opponents to end things quickly.

So it's that short? I didn't know that

Added it to Bekzpaw's profile now (FCOC matches don't get added to VSbattles character's profile pages)

Back