• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beiloune vs Heaven Ascension DIO (Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't know what's about to happen but I wanted to put Beiloune in a match, just testing the waters.

Rules

SBA

Speed Equalized

Votes

Beiloune: 7 (Mr. Bambu, Agnaa, Schnee One, Xtasyamphetamine, Sayo Yasuda, ShadowVerseReaper, TISSG7Redgrave)

Heaven Ascension DIO:

Inconclusive:

So

Without resistance

Beiloune decides he's a moronic townsperson without all of his abilities and then he's a moronic townsperson without all of his abilities

Right?

Unless Dio has passives. If Dio's stuff is thought-based we probably force incon.

Yup, That's basically what Beiloune can do.

Don't know if Dio has any passive or thought based moves, so I'm waiting for those knowledgeable about him.

Pretty sure DIO's timestop is thought-based but he's not likely to open with it. I've heard his BFR, mind control, and reality overwrite are thought-based and he's reasonably likely to use them. And I think his soul manipulation is thought-based?

Since they're both reasonably likely to lead with thought-based wins, I'm voting incon.

If he leads with thought-based stuff then yeah this would force an incon.

So incon FRA, I suppose.

They aren't as in, they aren't his first move, or they aren't thought based?

if the former, then what is?

If the latter, then I guess I vote Beiloune via just thinking "hey this guy is now a talentless villager somewhere".

Then shift my vote to Beiloune. He can act faster and as far as I know DIO has no resistances to the multitude of hax that comprise Classification (law manip + conceptual manip + information manip + etc etc etc)

What does DIO need to do to BFR/Mind control/Soul manip?

Ahh okay, I'll remember that for next time. Changing my vote to Beiloune then.

2 for Beiloune (Mr. Bambu, Agnaa)

0 for HA DIO

@DMB 1

You voting?

HAD's BFR is kind of weird

it's technically thought based but it's stated to be contact based by HAD despite HAD not making any contact while using it

Beiloune 3 (Mr. Bambu, Agnaa, Schnee)

HA DIO 0

@Genericstickman

I guess he can due I either way he wants?.

Genericstickman said:
HAD's BFR is kind of weird
it's technically thought based but it's stated to be contact based by HAD despite HAD not making any contact while using it
You mean when he BFR'd all of the Joastars?

He planned to do so from the beginning, so he probably did it with some sort of prep time first.

It's unlcear though.

Genericstickman said:
wait doesn't Beiloune resist all of HAD's haxes?
Beiloune doesn't resist Time Stop and DIO's Reality Overwrite is on a 2-A scale so Beiloune's resistance isn't high enough

Beiloune 5 (Mr. Bambu, Agnaa, Schnee One, Xtasyamphetamine, Sayo Yasuda)

HA DIO 0

2 more votes then Grace Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back