• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beginning of Saga Sailor Moon Question

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey there. So... This might need a bit of discussion to figure out, but I have a question in regards to the beginning of Sailor Moon, which would apply to both Sailor Moon and that part of the verse itself depending on how it goes.

From what I've read, Sailor Moon is supposedly Tier 7-A. According to the articles on the wiki focusing on the series' beginnings, here's what I gathered.

1. Sailor Moon gets 7-A from her mere cries having the potential of destroying a pocket dimension and being comparable to Sailor Mars.

2. Sailor Mars gets 7-A from destroying both Jadeite and the same dimension Jadeite and the Scouts were in.

3. Jadeite gets 7-A... Just because lesser Youma were able to pose a threat to Sailor Moon. Really? You're basing things off just that?

There lies a big problem, specifically in terms of lacking any specifications whatsoever. How exactly is all this 7-A? I'll need a really good explanation for this because it just seems off, preferably with visuals if possible.

The 7-A rant come from This Calc, she made it unintentionally almost every vilain After act 3 is able to tank this attack, but you right, i don't think Jadeite scale to 7-A, Sailor Moon scale to this feat for Destroying Nephrite's Shadow which has tanked Mars attack, her current justification isn't enough

Also, Kunzite made another 7-A feat who scale to everyone after act 10

The Causality said:
The 7-A rant come from This Calc, she made it unintentionally almost every vilain After act 3 is able to tank this attack, but you right, i don't think Jadeite scale to 7-A, Sailor Moon scale to this feat for Destroying Nephrite's Shadow which has tanked Mars attack, her current justification isn't enough
Also, Kunzite made another 7-A feat who scale to everyone after act 10
That actually seems fair to be honest. But yeah, you're right. Like I said, there needed to be more specification in there (like a good calc link) in order to deem something like that to be acceptable.

Back