• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs. That Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Beerus
By37xlF
Wanting to known how powerful is the That Man's hax and/or Beerus durability against that.
Localization: any place in U7, doesn't care much with MFTL+ of speed

Both start with zero rage, although that won't take much time...

Beerus, he's much more durable and has more attack potential, while attributing That Man's hax abilities, the only one I see this working on Beerus is time travel and even then, they both have level MFTL+ Speed, and liek they say, sometimes hax doesn't always beat sheer stats.

ˆHere, the Backyard can crush the soul one anyone that doesn't live in there (right now I don't remember other details), any human who enters is reduced to dust; don't known how long Beerus can resist by being in there

Alright, back, looked up the backyard, and it said that one must be able to tune themselves to the frequency it emits, and that would equate to adaptability and considering how BoG took placed in I think a matter of two days ((Story all together, not RW time)) and during his fight with SSG Goku, Beerus combated him with ease considering the massive power boost Goku obtained meaning he's good at adapting to his surroundings, besides, we are comparing a 4B with hax against a 3C with no hax.

Adapting to his surroundings is MUCH different than adapting to a universe that destroys and eats away at people's souls and minds.

Even if he did "adapt" to this (he couldn't, so he wouldn't), he'd be stuck there forever and That Man would win.

Beerus is 3-A, also, I didn't understand the first that you just said at all, but the second part doesn't applic to this battle: Beerus not only is fighting again a being that is much faster, he is fighting in a place where he is slowly being weakened

@Promestein, if you want to take into account that The Backyard is a universe that is a compressive and long time effective surrounding that could be considered an ability to survive in, it wouldn't kill Beerus because Beerus is labelled as having Universal Durability. It would hurt him, yes, kill him, not sure.

His physical durability is not relevant, as spiritual and mental destruction ignores durability. It would definitely kill him given time.

The Backyard is a universe that consantly (And heavily) assaults both your mind and soul, neither of which Beerus has defense for, in addition to it in general being BFR.

@The Everlasting, if that's the case then this is a stomp/spite because of Beerus being a higher tier with no hax while That Man has more hax.

welp, That Man overcome Sol even when he (Sol) has remove his limits, and he is equal as Jack-O, acoording to Slayer... again, I don't remember some details right now

Thanks Antonio for making this thread :D We need more threads like this which shows middle finger to tiers. Tier is just Attack Potency, good hax >>> tier anyday (unless you're tier 2 and above)

Promestein said:
His physical durability is not relevant, as spiritual and mental destruction ignores durability. It would definitely kill him given time.
Given time, let's compare AP and Dura, Beerus has Universal AP and Durability while That Man only has Solar System AP and Durability, so, if Beerus has enough time, he could easily attack and destroy him with higher AP

Faisal Shourov said:
Thanks Antonio for making this thread :D We need more threads like this which shows middle finger to tiers. Tier is just Attack Potency, good hax >>> tier anyday (unless you're tier 2 and above)
Thank you, Faisal, I enjoy too this kind of vsthreads, but I wanted to known a little more about Beerus in this kind of situations, I only heard thinks of TM

Beerus doesn't have that time, since That Man can just drop him off in the Backyard and leave him there until he dies.

And the timeframe for his death is probably going to be very, very small. So Beerus isn't doing anything.

Promestein said:
Beerus doesn't have that time, since That Man can just drop him off in the Backyard and leave him there until he dies.
And the timeframe for his death is probably going to be very, very small. So Beerus isn't doing anything.
That isn't a fight then. It's just a spite thread toward Beerus.

Also, on Sol's page, it says he is LIKELY faster than Jack'O, LIKELY, not guaranteed, if he isn't then That Man isn't as fast as we think he is.

Penguinkingpin said:
What speed feats does That Man have aside from fighting Sol.
Welp, not played Overture, but he can create a micro Universe, that is the only one that I can remember now; any other feat should be in Overture

Welp, I wasn't specting that this thread will become a stomp, but let me make some question to make sure: can Beerus leave the Backyard? I think that Whis can travel across the Universes, maybe Beerus can do it too?

Antoniofer said:
Welp, I wasn't specting that this thread will become a stomp, but let me make some question to make sure: can Beerus leave the Backyard? I think that Whis can travel across the Universes, maybe Beerus can do it too?
Well, according to his speed wiki, he's about 3/4 the speed of Whis, who traveled through galaxes in less than an hour.

welp, due that there isn't any prove that Beerus can support this kind of that, should we add this win to That Man, or this fight is considered a stomp?

Faisal Shourov said:
Lol true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back