• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Superman(Pre-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dafegamer said:
Hi vswiki members :D!!
I'm new here

Just wanted to say that Beerus has an overlooked hax feat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzE-MDGapTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4A4jXrms8M

he can paralyze people with his stare. He did it twice against Vegeta.

Isn't it considered a hax feat?
Oh! I completely forgot about that! Well... someone must add it on his power & abilities list I guess...

Also, Beerus has the AP and Dura to rek Supes, but Supes is faster and can make up wahetever ability he desires, but as TLT1 has said, he isn't normally 3-B, it's 4-B, I interpret that as he limits himself or it's when he's sundipped... still, Beerus takes it 6.5/10 maybe 7/10 IMO, because he wouldn't hold back at all meaning he will go straight for the kill, and that means he wouldn't care for the Universe at all, he will make a gigantic ball of ki whose explosion will engulf and destroy the entire universe easily as he was going to do against Champa (manga) and as he also did it to Goku (manga & anime), unless Supes is fast enough to outrun the blast, he loses.

Beerus would kill himself in the process. Why does everyone forget he can't survive the destruction of a universe?

The real cal howard said:
Beerus would kill himself in the process. Why does everyone forget he can't survive the destruction of a universe?
That was a thing that duck implied, Beerus could probably survive a universes' destruction, I mean, his durability is universal

How? His durability is universe level and he can survive in a vacuum just fine or not?

Not to mention his nullification Hax

That's what we interpret it as. I mean, it's officially stated. We can't disregard it because we like Dragon Ball. We make enough assumptions for it as it is.

Dafegamer said:
How? His durability is universe level and he can survive in a vacuum just fine or not?
So can: Mario, Kirby, Superman, Green Lantern, Deoxys, Sonic, Unicron. Need I go on for who can survive in a vacuum?

His durabilty is universe level because of Whis' statement. However, we totally disregard the Kai's who 1) had no reason to lie (that's the reason we accept Whis' statement) and 2) they're just as knowledgeable as Whis, if not more. (which one of them created the universe?

That's what we interpret it as. I mean, it's officially stated. We can't disregard it because we like Dragon Ball. We make enough assumptions for it as it is.
Well, he can duke out against Champa who is also Universal, not to mention being able to survive Whis's karate chop... and whether or not you don't believe he has Universal durability, he can and did nullify multiple times a energy that was stronger than than his brofist with Goku (his kamehameha > fist and also stated by the narrator that their attacks after Goku turned SSJ exceeded the Universal capacity, I can give scans If someone asks).

it meaning both, Beerus and Dragon Ball. I was very vague.
that was also the beerus who held back in the entire fight, meaning that he is *actually* even more powerful. Also official

Dafegamer said:
So can: Mario, Kirby, Superman, Green Lantern, Deoxys, Sonic, Unicron. Need I go on for who can survive in a vacuum?
His durabilty is universe level because of Whis' statement. However, we totally disregard the Kai's who 1) had no reason to lie (that's the reason we accept Whis' statement) and 2) they're just as knowledgeable as Whis, if not more. (which one of them created the universe?
Are you ignoring the fact that Whis is the one who trained Beerus? Whis was his mentor in probably his whole life. He should definitely know more about Beerus than the Supreme Kai who was sealed in a sword most of his life

@Dafegamer: I'm not sure if you can hold back your durability or not. Anyway, the Kais knew his power. They'd seen it before. If they said he would die with the universe,( which wouldn't be that hard to believe. It's the friggin universe after all) then he should.

I'm not arguing what his AP should be. Universal is fine.

What would null hax do to physical things. His heat vision would only be used when Beerus is out of the universe.

@Alexcar3000I highly doubt Champa is actively trying to kill his brother. Even with that whole "I don't care what happens to the universe anymore" thing. Who are they? Cain and Abel? Or 2 Cains?

Why do you think he HAD to go 100%? Because it would've killed him otherwise.

And to everyone: I do think Beerus would one-shot Superman. Frankly, I'm scared to argue against Beerus because I'm afraid to be branded a hater. I just brought up a good point and wanted to defend it.

Are you ignoring the fact that Whis is the one who trained Beerus? Whis was his mentor in probably his whole life. He should definitely know more about Beerus than the Supreme Kai who was sealed in a sword most of his life

But did Whis train Goku and Vegeta? Or at least for long?

And who was the one who trapped him in the sword?

Countdown Superboy > Pre Crisis Superman

And if beerus won that fight due to more DC feats he wins this one easily based on being universal

Zensum said:
And if beerus won that fight he wins this one rather easily
Superboy's also not nearly as skilled of a fighter.

I also don't know how people came to the conclusion Beerus could repeatedly tag Prime but IDK.

@Alexcar3000I highly doubt Champa is actively trying to kill his brother. Even with that whole "I don't care what happens to the universe anymore" thing. Who are they? Cain and Abel? Or 2 Cains?

Why do you think he HAD to go 100%? Because it would've killed him otherwise.

And to everyone: I do think Beerus would one-shot Superman. Frankly, I'm scared to argue against Beerus because I'm afraid to be branded a hater. I just brought up a good point and wanted to defend it.
He constantly lied about using his 100% so Goku gives his all against him. And they're Gods of Destruction, if killing literally quadrillions of lives doesn't seem to bother them, then killing his brother isn't too far-fetched.

Faisal Shourov said:
@Azathoth Goku lost to Wally but Prime lost to Beerus. Honestly I have no clue what happened in that thread :|
They based it on DC. Im still not convinced tbh. As in monarch's universal detonation k.o'ed prime, thefore if beerus used a universe busting attack it would k.o him.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Zensum said:
And if beerus won that fight he wins this one rather easily
Superboy's also not nearly as skilled of a fighter.
I also don't know how people came to the conclusion Beerus could repeatedly tag Prime but IDK.
I was the only one arguing for SB prime so I got tired of writing paragraphs tbh

But did Whis train Goku and Vegeta? Or at least for long?
And who was the one who trapped him in the sword?

Whis probably train Goku and Vegeta for a year or so and then they went in the hyperbolic time chamber.

2) Beerus was the person who trap Old Kai in the sword.

Thanks man, but I knew 2). I was being regrettably snarky. Sorry for wasting your time. Yeah, I know. Sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet lol. The point I was trying to make was that Old Kai had a good scope of Beerus' power, and that Whis isn't totally familliar with the Saiyans' strength.

It was a year? And that's when he made those statements? (By the way, those were legit questions.

Since Superman has feats of travelling universes and sealing off universes, he could use his vastly superior speed to grab Beerus, put him in a different universe, and then sealing it off from the rest of the multiverse with his heat vision. But people are arguing vice shout.

Since Superman has feats of travelling universes and sealing off universes, he could use his vastly superior speed to grab Beerus, put him in a different universe, and then sealing it off from the rest of the multiverse with his heat vision. But people are arguing vice shout.
When the hell did Beerus use Vice Shout? Did I miss that part?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok hold on, sealing needs heat vision, but beerus can negate that
Has Beerus been shown to negate attacks far faster than him that aren't directed at him? I thought his negation wasn't passive.

How can beerus negate from a different universe?
as long as it can be contact he can do it, also, throwing someone to another universe ?

beerus got universe level strength to oppose that force

as for vice shout - 2 characters have used it so far

second is gotenks he was trying as ssj but didnt have enough power (piccolo tried but he didnt hav enough power)

but he tried as ssj3 and had enough power

so in the end- this indicates the ssj3 boost gave him enough power to cross a threshold to make a portal in space for a while

The Living Tribunal1 said:
as for vice shout - 2 characters have used it so far
second is gotenks he was trying as ssj but didnt have enough power (piccolo tried but he didnt hav enough power)

but he tried as ssj3 and had enough power

so in the end- this indicates the ssj3 boost gave him enough power to cross a threshold to make a portal in space for a while
Beerus being stronger than other characters does not mean he can use every technique those characters can. Until he uses a Vice Shout or is stated/implied to use a similar technique, it cannot be accounted for in vs battles.

Not if he doesn't see it coming. And he's not throwing Beerus. He's taking him there himself, and then going back and sealing it off from the multiverse.

Also, Superman can still time travel Beerus to the future, vibrate them to a different dimensional plane, and then universe dump. Supes can return on his merry way in his own universe and dimensional plane, in his own time. In any order, or any of the three.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Beerus being stronger than other characters does not mean he can use every technique those characters can. Until he uses a Vice Shout or is stated/implied to use a similar technique, it cannot be accounted for in vs battles.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back