• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Superboy-Prime (Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJRyu1 said:
Beerus is macrocosm level without full power (bigger than 2 universes), Prime was knocked out cold by a universal blast, Beerus is logically stronger.
Not to mention he almost destroyed 2 universes in his battle with Champa.

Not to mention he almost destroyed 2 universes in his battle with Champa.

Yep, Beerus is clearly more powerful and durable by feats and statements. Speed wise using the manga he already has more speed, once it happens in the anime I think he should be given the win since it will be confirmed he has superior power, durability and speed, as well as skill and versatility.

Zannrebel said:
Does this mean beerus is multi-versal?
By the tiering system here the admins have decided against upgrading him to that yet, but he is certainly well above just regular universe busting.

I agree with this. He seems to be in a higher part of 3-A than Superboy Prime has displayed.

However, we regrettably do not have any categories for characters that can just destroy the 3-D physical matter in several universes.

^There's also the possibility that the universe could be limitless, in which case it's not possible for us to measure something like that as you would have to destroy infinite matter. (some say it's expanding but no one reall has any concrete proof for the universe being infinite or not being infinite)

But even supposed you can destroy "more than infinite matter".

Even if we have x=infinite matter and your power level can destroy 100x, it's still technically infinite. WIthout destroying the time you can't really ascend to low tier 2-C.

We can only say destroying the amount of matter in the 'observable' universe makes you 3-A.

Antvasima said:
I agree with this. He seems to be in a higher part of 3-A than Superboy Prime has displayed.

However, we regrettably do not have any categories for characters that can just destroy the 3-D physical matter in several universes.
True I agree at his current ranking Beerus is the same tier, but for the sake of the debate here he should be more powerful and durable, just not infinitely so, certainly more skilled and versatile in hand to hand and energy projection, and going by the manga at least faster. If his speed winds up correlating with the manga in the anime and being high quadrillions of times ftl would you agree Beerus would win, as he has the advantage in literally every area?

Does beerus have better physical strength SB has rewrote historys through punches and punched through dimmensions.

Zensum said:
Does beerus have better physical strength SB has rewrote historys through punches and punched through dimmensions.
yes, most likely. SBP punches did break dimensions but it took hours to just break through them. Retcon punch is unquantifiable and plot device.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117571/4409742-725433-good4_super-1.jpg

Beerus can destroy the universe, other world and kaioshin realm with just punches.

Also we already know Prime is knocked out by being caught in a universal destroying explosion, and this was the amped version of him, so logically he is only just barely Universal, while Beerus is casually universal. Also Beerus has superior hand to hand skills, energy projection diversity and going by the manga is likely faster by feats. So he should be able to pull out the win, especially now that it has been stated if Beerus and Champa fought it would destroy both universe 6 and 7, which are each a macrocosm completely separated.

I'd also like to point out Super Buu and Gotenks SSJ3 have also ripped apart dimensional walls by using a Ki-ai. Up to you how situational it was but if a SSJ3 tier character can do that, I can't see why Beerus can't

@SSJRyu1

It intially only took one punch to hit the dimmensional barrier as well as his 5th dimmension punch , but it took hours because he was re writing the history, every time he punched it something changed. I just brought this up for striking strength un amped.

The shockwaves beerus made while clashing were kinda gradual not instantanious like the attack that SB was hit by ( millisecond ) making it easy for him to avoid at his speed. Durbaility wise he did tank attacks from COIE AM which can attest to his energy resistence he was begging to weaken but his potency was mutliversal at max

Xantospoc said:
I'd also like to point out Super Buu and Gotenks SSJ3 have also ripped apart dimensional walls by using a Ki-ai. Up to you how situational it was but if a SSJ3 tier character can do that, I can't see why Beerus can't
True but SB was re wrtiting othe charcters histories

@Zensum True he did hit the barrier right away and begin the damage, but it still took him hours to finish the feat, either way the feat isn't really quantifiable. The best quantifiable feat he has is taking the universe destroying blast, but even then he was amped and it knocked him out still. So I can't see putting above barely universal if it knocks him out.

As for Beerus, the shockwave thing is a little odd, but it is still macroversal level attacks, but it no longer is relevant now that him and champa are confirmed to be able to destroy both macrocosms of 6 and 7 if they were to fight, and the shockwaves are not present in their brief clash or any part of DBS after the SSJG battle. So Beerus realistically is outright casually 3A now.

SSJRyu1 said:
@Zensum True he did hit the barrier right away and begin the damage, but it still took him hours to finish the feat, either way the feat isn't really quantifiable. The best quantifiable feat he has is taking the universe destroying blast, but even then he was amped and it knocked him out still. So I can't see putting above barely universal if it knocks him out.
As for Beerus, the shockwave thing is a little odd, but it is still macroversal level attacks, but it no longer is relevant now that him and champa are confirmed to be able to destroy both macrocosms of 6 and 7 if they were to fight, and the shockwaves are not present in their brief clash or any part of DBS after the SSJG battle. So Beerus realistically is outright casually 3A now.

Alright then ill say beerus takes this due to casuallity and a more definable showing

Based on what i read from the manga even though the anime is the primary canon source for Dragon Ball now, i feel that Beerus has a more definite chance of winning this. And i've already set this match on his wins earlier...

someone finally found a Tier 3 match for beerus that didn't have him stomped.. heck he even won! this is a good day indeed

LordAizenSama said:
someone finally found a Tier 3 match for beerus that didn't have him stomped.. heck he even won! this is a good day indeed
yes it is cheers m8 ^

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back