• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs RagnaLordmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Time to test Digimon's newest and only Low 2-C character.

Dragon Ball vs Digimon

God of Destruction vs Higher Dimensional Warrior

-Speed Equal

-Takes place on the ToP Arena

-SBA

Fight!!!

Beerus: 0

RagnaLordmo: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (DMB, Nedge, Gar, Quantu, Mugen, Hst, Phoenix)

Beerus FighterZ
Ranga Lordmon

Nope, but he has a passive barrier up and his sword and shield have minds of their own and attack on their own. Making lolHakai pretty difficult to get off right away.

I don't see how this ugly looking Digimon gets around the almighty cat deity of destruction's badass move hakai ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I think you are confusing Ugly with Badass. ovo
Seriously tho, he does look badass, whereas Beerus is the ugly one lol

So how does the badass looking digimon evade the ugly looking god's hakai?

Well, I mentioned the passive forcefield, but there is also his sword and shield which go out and attack the foe on their own (as they each have their own conciousness). Their strategy is for all 3 to attack and overwhem the foe with attacks from all side. With the other two attacking, it makes it a little difficult for Hakai to get lauched right away.

Well, Beerus does have some level of Ultra Instinct. It's not mastered, but he does know it.

That could help him against the 3 swords, right?

It's not 3 swords, it's RagnaLordmon, Durandamo in Sword form and Bryweludramo in Shield form. Bryweludramon being the more ranged attacker while Durandamon slashes and RagnaLordmon attacking with ranged attacks as well.

So it's like 3v1 ovo

Beerus' hakai is not a projectile which can be blocked so I don't think a forcefield is really going to help here. Hakai also takes much less time to perform so I doubt the sword and shield will have any time before Beerus already does it, and Beerus can always Hakai the sword and shield first.

With the range of hakai, he can also take out all 3 at once.

Beerus could likely just sense his killing intent and hakai, if that works or not I don't know but thats the likely scenario.

Bryweludramon can launch an attack pretty fast an I am not sure about Hakai bypassing barriers, but then again we've never actually seen Beerus interact with barriers. Not to mention RagnaLordmon would be fast enough to reach Beerus in time. Not to mention this is assuming Beerus chooses to Hakai while being attacked by 3 beings at once when he hasn't actually even been attacked while Hakai-ing. So we can't assume he'd continue to Hakai while getting blasted with flames that can burn the mind and soul. Or a sword slashing at his mind and soul or a warrior attacking his mind and soul. For characters of this caliber, crossing 4km in a mere second is child's play.

Beerus can power null the barrier if it's made of energy. Beerus's Duplication can help him against the number disadvantage but IDK if it's OoC. The Danmaku should work too. How does Beerus Attack Reflection works?

Ragna has any counter to UI, Explotion or Sound Manip?

The barrier is made up of data and is invisible.

I don't remember Beerus ever duplicating himself.

Beerus has never used UI consistently, as such we can't assume he's gonna go all UI Goku on him. Explosions via Bryweludramon and Sound Manipulaton via Bryweludramon.

Gargoyle One said:
AKM sama said:
With the range of hakai, he can also take out all 3 at once.
The range for Hakai is terrible though
How is his range terrible? his range is Standard melee range. Universal with attacks/shockwaves and ki blasts on his profile.

I mean, Sidra did show that GoD can Hakai an entire city if need be. Although Beerus hasn't actually in character done that.

Calaca Vs said:
Can Beerus erase data?
How does Brywel works?
Yes

It's his living fire breathing shield. It creates forcefields and attacks with flame attacks.

DMB 1 said:
Shouldn't Ragnamon's range be High Universal by the sheer virtue of being a 4D being?
I didn't know simply being a 4-D being granted you such range.

Setsuna tenma said:
i vote for ragna.His soul and existance erasure is pretty dangerous for beerus
Dragon

Why'd ya count this as a vote?

This isn't valid reasoning

I believe it does. Not completely sure though.

Back on topic, I think Beerus could try to do the Hakai barrier, but only if the fight prolongues for some time.

Pretty sure it doesn't. High 3-A is either infinite or across a timeline but not entirely. Being 4-D alone isn't worthy of this range.

How wouldn't it be valid reasoning. That's the same a allowing "I vote Beerus via Hakai" before any arguments were made. It would still count. It's weak, but still a vote. But I'm not in the mood for arguing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nedge1000 said:
Fair point Drago. Similarly, Beerus has Void Manipulation via Energy of Destruction Aura which in a sense is an instant kill shield that RagnaLordmo has no resistance too.
Beerus has never used that in character. Only character who specifically that the GoD shield up in combat is Toppo.
I knew that Beerus never used it but he never needed to since his Existence Erasure was enough especially when he was willing to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back