• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Omega Shenlong

Status
Not open for further replies.
FanofRPGs said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Aurzod said:
Even baby vegeta is stronger than beerus so omega shenron win hands dow
smh. show a single feat of baby which suggests he could bust a galaxy
Well he is way >400x stronger than Kid Boo
Still not enough to beat Beerus
You need to be a lot more than >400 to be galaxy buster. Buu was only multi solar system level. galaxy is >>>>>>> multi-solar system

Quincy King said:
Can we ban GT Vs Z threads?
Why? Only the worst circumstances should make us consider outright banning threads, and even then, I'm usually against it, especially if it's solely over controversy.

This is not beerus vs sakura. both are tier 3 characters. You seem pretty insecure to bring up the rules here. Unclechairman doesn't seem to be against the thread

Faisal Shourov said:
This is not beerus vs sakura. both are tier 3 characters. You seem pretty insecure to bring up the rules here. Unclechairman doesn't seem to be against the thread

I don't know how i'm insecure but okay.....

Quincy King said:
Faisal Shourov said:
If you're not insecure stop bringing up the rules in every single Super vs GT thread. If Beerus thrashes Omega then Omega deserves it for not having on panel feats. And there have been far more one sided threads than this

There seems to be an unanimous decision that Beerus already wins and I don't see any reason to continue this thread as the winner is already obvious as such I'm closing it....

Faisal Shourov said:
Quincy King said:
Faisal Shourov said:
If you're not insecure stop bringing up the rules in every single Super vs GT thread. If Beerus thrashes Omega then Omega deserves it for not having on panel feats. And there have been far more one sided threads than this
Because every Super vs GT is a Spite thread in Supers favor, which is against the Rules moron........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back