• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Don't have to speed equalize this time around!

Anyway, let's see what happens this time around. Which destroyer wins?

Laharl
You better don´t make him angry

Beerusa

Well, Laharl has better feats and abilities and I defintely do not think they both are placed at a 3-A. But yeah, Laharl wins due to superior feats.

Both have significantly powerful hax, but are too arrogant to use them properly, interesting.

Nevertheless, I'm leaning towards Laharl due to being on the higher end of Universe level since nameless fodder can recreate the Big Bang in Disgaea and being significantly more serious in the average fight.

The only complication is whether or not Laharl can finish Beerus before he goes "Hakai."

What Ace said, Beerus being able to sense that someone wants to kill is a huge factor, he will instantly go for the "Hakai"

@Gokuiscool144

Except it's extremely out of character for Beerus to turn down what might actually be a good fight.

Well @Repp the few times he's actually meet someone who has killing intent, he didn't even give them a moment's notice.

I would say that its much likely more complicated.

I haven't been following Super at all that closely, but the first one I can remember him using Hakai on was Zamasu, who had committed a crime against the Gods, and the second was that ghost doctor who was just being a pest and in the way of Beerus getting his food.

Neither of those could have put up a fight against him at all.

My point wasn't that he hakais everyone, it was that he's not going to act like he was with his initial fight with Goku.

That said, Beerus was going to destroy her with the blast, because he didn't need hakai.

"Laharl due to being on the higher end of Universe level since nameless fodder can recreate the Big Bang in Disgaea and being significantly more serious in the average fight."

This may not be the case, although it is debatable since:

Beerus (Extremely Holding Back) = SSJG Goku (Universe level) < SBG Goku (Rof) <<<<<< SSJB Goku (RoF and U6) <<<<< SSBKKx10 Goku < Current SSJB Goku <<<<<< Serious Arale <<< Angered Beerus

I think Beerus only seals away people who annoy him, like Elder Kai. Or when he is told to by Whis (Whis was going to tell Future Beerus to seal Zamasu).

But yeah, Beerus should be able to Hakai eaisly in this battle. Even though I don't think Beerus and Whis should be in battles since Neither, Especially Whis have gone all out :p And Beerus gets new abilities every arc...

Beerus can sealhim, but Laharl can easily overpower beerus due to the massive hax difference. With speed being equalized i would say inconclusive

Beerus almost certainly can't hakai someone more powerful or at least near-equal to himself, and wouldn't do it in-character anyway.

Laharl for reasons above.

Iron Kirby said:
Beerus almost certainly can't hakai someone more powerful or at least near-equal to himself, and wouldn't do it in-character anyway.

He would do it without problem if he feells killing intention

SomebodyData said:
@Iron Kirby

1 - What? When was this stated?

2 - I already debunked that one
Never, but hax in DBZ never works against comparable people

Time and Soul Manipulation alone could easily take Beerus, let alone Laharls other powers

@Iron Kirby

When is that ever even shown? Please show scans?

He has resistance to time manipulation and soul manipulation, not actual time manipulation and soul manipulation......

Iron Kirby said:

i don't think you know what you are talking about if we are gonna look at it this way then it's also fair to say people weaker than beerus can't affect beerus with their hax.......See what I did there

@Beerus Their hax works against stronger folks

DBZ hax never does, honestly I don't even see it as hax for that reason

They are able to use hax against comparable or stronger people quite often in Dragonball actually.. Guldo for example. Only way the hax are overcame (not in all cases) is if they are much stronger than the person.

Iron Kirby said:
@Beerus Their hax works against stronger folks

DBZ hax never does, honestly I don't even see it as hax for that reason
like I said we can look at it 2 ways if dbz characters hax don't work on stronger foes....then weaker characters hax don't work on dbz characters. and maybe the reason weaker characters hax won't work on goku or beerus is because they can resist characters weaker than them hax...and its the other way around what you are thinking rolf

EnoYaka said:
They are able to use hax against comparable or stronger people quite often in Dragonball actually.. Guldo for example. Only way the hax are overcame (not in all cases) is if they are much stronger than the person.
Guldo is the only person it did work on tho, Krillins DD aside

@Beerus I'm saying DBZ Hax isn't hax since it never works on someone stronger, the only real exceptions being Gukdo and Destructo Disk. You're other side of the argument doesn't apply at all with non DBZ chars

Still, Laharl has vastly better hax, so I'm voting him

@iron kirby sorry it doesn't work like that if you are gonna say dbz characters hax don't work on stronger opponents then weaker characters hax don't work on dbz characters and maybe your argument of dbz characters hax not working on stronger opponents doesn't work on non dbz characters lol

@Beerus. Not saying I agree with him, but verses can have weaknesses. And that very well may be Dragon Ball's. Because I sure as anything know that for example, Marvel, doesn't work on that logic, and neither does most other verses.

@the real cal howard. yeah but we can also turn it the other way around easily unless he has proof to his argument which theres none

Back