• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going for Beerus for actually being on the higher end of the universe scale, he's superior to a SSb Kaio Ken x10 Goku who is atleast 10 times stronger than a universe busting ssg Goku.

FTW395 said:
Going for Beerus for actually being on the higher end of the universe scale, he's superior to a SSb Kaio Ken x10 Goku who is atleast 10 times stronger than a universe busting ssg Goku.
He barely makes universal level... him and goku together only made a shock wave to the universe.

@Dbzgurl you do realize A- He was holding back, B- That's not the feat that made Goku universal lol

@Dbzgurl SSG Goku and a heavily supressed Beerus created shockwaves that was going to destroy the macrocosm, which is about 2.2x the size of a regular universe. Full Power Beerus is most likely stronger than a SSb KKx10 Goku who in turn is atleast ten times stronger than a regular SSG Goku. Saying Full Power Beerus is less than universe level is downplaying.

FTW395 said:
@Dbzgurl SSG Goku and a heavily supressed Beerus created shockwaves that was going to destroy the macrocosm, which is about 2.2x the size of a regular universe. Full Power Beerus is most likely stronger than a SSb KKx10 Goku who in turn is atleast ten times stronger than a regular SSG Goku. Saying Full Power Beerus is less than universe level is downplaying.
But It didn't destroy the universe let alone the macrocosm, and please show me proof that it was going to destroy the macrocosm. I swear beerus was 70% against Goku.

Dbzgurl said:
But It didn't destroy the universe let alone the macrocosm, and please show me proof that it was going to destroy the macrocosm. I swear beerus was 70% against Goku.
Don't downplay, it's stated numerous times that the shockwave was going to destroy the universe, it was also stated that the shockwave was going to destroy the World of the Kai's, meaning it would indeed destroy the macrocosm. The 70% Beerus thing was most likely a lie since it's impossible for Beerus to have used that much power.

So uh, people going to ignore the fact that that isn't the feat that placed Goku and Beerus at Universal?...

Also the 70% was a BoG movie statement, its non-canon now

FTW395 said:
Dbzgurl said:
Don't downplay, it's stated numerous times that the shockwave was going to destroy the universe, it was also stated that the shockwave was going to destroy the World of the Kai's, meaning it would indeed destroy the macrocosm. The 70% Beerus thing was most likely a lie since it's impossible for Beerus to have used that much power.
Give me proof that the world of the Kai's is 2 times bigger than the universe.Gee, I'm not downplaying, I'm stating things I know about beerus.

SomebodyData said:
So uh, people going to ignore the fact that that isn't the feat that placed Goku and Beerus at Universal?...
Also the 70% was a BoG movie statement, its non-canon now
Which feat?

@Dbzgurl scaling from this image, it has to go through Hell/heaven which is equal in size to the universe. The Regular universe, Hell/Heaven and the world of the kai's result to a universe 2.2x the size of the regular universe.

DBUniverse_(SuperExcitingGuides).png

FTW395 said:
@Dbzgurl scaling from this image, it has to go through Hell/heaven which is equal in size to the universe. The Regular universe, Hell/Heaven and the world of the kai's result to a universe 2.2x the size of the regular universe.
DBUniverse_(SuperExcitingGuides).png
Alright, thank you.

@DbzGurl "held back Beerus, who nullified universe destroying energy in this state. Also destroyed a ball of energy that would have the same effect, with a simple punch." -Goku's Page, who is weaker than FP Beerus

Anyways, this thread was kinda derailed with that, lets go back to the topic pls

SomebodyData said:
@DbzGurl "held back Beerus, who nullified universe destroying energy in this state. Also destroyed a ball of energy that would have the same effect, with a simple punch." -Goku's Page, who is weaker than FP Beerus
Anyways, this thread was kinda derailed with that, lets go back to the topic pls
Kool kool.

I'm going to go with Beerus. His ability to sense killing intent means he's going to take this seriously, and go for the kill quickly as possible. One hakai from a serious Beerus and its over.

(btw I read in this thread there was a diffrent reason that made Goku 3-A. Can some one kindly link it.)

Um, no he doesn't outspeed. Both are in the hundreds of trillions of FTL, and Beerus is on the lower end of that. Obviously not voting, but because I take pride of the fact that I could find a MFTL+ match with similar speeds, I had to clear that up.

Didn't someone do a calculation that Beerus and Whis are quadrillions to quintillions x's faster than light, due to this Wiki belieivng that all the universes in DB share the same space-time ?

I dunno, just remember a thread where they sent a link to a naruto forum website, where they calculated their "new" speed feats due to Matthew thinking that they all share the same space-time.

The upgrades are done, and they are accepted. Beerus is indeed quadrillions of times ftl.

Anyways, is anyone counting the votes? I think I counted 7-5 in Beerus' favour.

You know I've when it comes to speed never understood why dodging Big Bang isn't considered a speed feat for disgaea characters (Considering it seems to cover the Entier universe in like a second)

Not trying to make it sound like NLF but Beerus should be able to Hakai him or seal him. And recent upgrades would make Beerus faster than Laharl.

I'll add one more for Beerus due to hax, but probably only because of hax.

Vegan Gains said:
This was voted for in Beerus' favour ages ago, don't know why it hasn't been added yet.
Because now it's a blitz. Laharl is hundreds of trillions FTL, Beerus is 54 quadrillions.

I think It's safe to assume Beerus takes this due to the many recent votes for him. Should this be added to his wins?

Back