• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Godcat

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Initially I thought this match was about this GodCat.
Since it's not...idk. I don't think Godcat has many feats.

True Godcat is only really mentioned in EBF4 a few times, and honestly her Universe creation feat is pretty vague. I guess you can argue that her reality warping powers gives her the edge though.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Other than creating the universe True Godcat is featless.

She is featless, also either I just forget or something like that but I don't remember her to have the ability to just reality warping his opponent out of existence.

Just creating the Universe out of nothing would be fairly high-end reality warping, I believe. Not sure if she can abuse to that to warp someone out of existence, though.

Yeah Probably her reality warping is base on that, but she never use her reality warping as her attack, its either she just not need to do so(since she never get serious and just holding back her power) or she cant use reality warping attack.

Also in her incomplete form she can summoning some kind of mech and skull monster out from nothing, probably that is also count as reality warping.

She's the same tier as him but has some pretty significant reality-warping, right? Then as much as I love Beerus the GODLY cat, I believe that this "Godcat" could totally kick his ass, haha.

Also from what I just read on her profile she has MFTL+ speed at LEAST on part if not far HIGHER than that of characters like Whis and Beerus in DBS, as apparently she was on-par speed-wise with something that flew to a distant galaxy in seconds!!!! She also has potential omnipresence as well as potential nigh-omniscience. Yeah um no, Beerus could never beat a being like that, haha.

Cropfist said:
Speed is equalized.
Oh okay.

The reality-warping and other haxx (possible omnipresence and omniscience) would still put this Godcat in a position of superiority, though. Universe-level reality-warping powers almost certainly trump universe-level energy-manipulation powers, don't you think?

Really a big problem for matching a lot of Dragon Ball Super characters against equal-tiered characters from other verses is that they really don't have haxx beyond crazy speed and destructive-power (with the exception of very slight time-haxx on Hit's part and some significant time-haxx from Whis and presumably Vados).

Back