• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Anime King Ghidorah

Both are Low 2-C

Speed is equalized

Anime Ghidorah is in true form

Votes:

Beerus: 12
35-beerus-artspace.jpg

Anime Ghidorah: 1
04c370db2757951f5453d11e879ca934.png

Inconclusive: 0
OIP.nUQOijdDqhGgS7G37dwo_QHaHa

Last edited:
It appears that Ghidorah is baseline, while beerus is so high into universe+ that he is basically almost 2-C.
Beerus can just hakai and win easily but Ghidorah appears to have some powerful hacks like reality warping and darkness manipulation, I'll wait for someone to argue for Ghidorah.

It appears that Ghidorah is baseline, while beerus is so high into universe+ that he is basically almost 2-C.
Beerus can just hakai and win easily but Ghidorah appears to have some powerful hacks like reality warping and darkness manipulation, I'll wait for someone to argue for Ghidorah.
is Beerus 4-D?

In character, Beerus rarely start a fight with his Hakai so I doubt it will use it as a first move. He will probably start off with Ki attacks, which will be useless against Ghidorah because of his Attack Reflection.

Ghidorah also seems to have a passive Time Manipulation, Spacial Manipulation and Reality Warping that will help him with physical attacks too.

However, if Beerus use his Hakai it's over, so it all depends on how fast Ghidorah can kill him with his Reality Warping or Darkness Manipulation.

For now I'll remain neutral because all come down to how quickly Ghidorah will kill Beerus, which I don't really know since I don't know much about the character except for what is written in the profile. I'll wait for more informations.

In character, Beerus rarely start a fight with his Hakai so I doubt it will use it as a first move. He will probably start off with Ki attacks, which will be useless against Ghidorah because of his Attack Reflection.

Ghidorah also seems to have a passive Time Manipulation, Spacial Manipulation and Reality Warping that will help him with physical attacks too.

However, if Beerus use his Hakai it's over, so it all depends on how fast Ghidorah can kill him with his Reality Warping or Darkness Manipulation.

For now I'll remain neutral because all come down to how quickly Ghidorah will kill Beerus, which I don't really know since I don't know much about the character except for what is written in the profile. I'll wait for more informations.
If beerus just wants to kill something he goes for hakai or if he's forced to, if beerus sees something as a non-threat or if he doesn't want to kill them he won't use hakai. So a giant 4D reality warping monster and willing to kill beerus, I see no reason why Beerus won't go for hakai very quickly. I also share the same view of the battle, I don't know how Ghidorahs hax work or how he fights so I'm waiting to see more arguments.

Beerus can just nullify the reflected attacks and then go hakai he has no reason to not hakai Ghidorah unlike Goku who he wanted to fight

which will be useless against Ghidorah because of his Attack Reflection.
Dragon Ball characters can tank their own attacks, so, this is useless

and Beerus can Nullify Energy, so, another factor to make the ''attack reflection'' be useless
Power_nullification.jpg

How does Ghidorah Reality Warping works? And how does his Darkness Manipulation works? If it is only like ''making the scenario be shadows'' or some crap it is useless

From reading the dragons profile this is his wincon portaling himself to an higher dimensional plane and attacking from their using his shadows beerus won't be able to hurt him but idk how likely this is

Dragon Ball characters can tank their own attacks, so, this is useless

and Beerus can Nullify Energy, so, another factor to make the ''attack reflection'' be useless
Power_nullification.jpg

My point was more that the Ki attacks wont hit Ghidorah. I know that those wont do any damage to Beerus, but they wont reach Ghidorah too.
How does Ghidorah Reality Warping works? And how does his Darkness Manipulation works? If it is only like ''making the scenario be shadows'' or some crap it is useless
I don't know this incarnation of Ghidorah very well, so I'm taking all of my informations from the profile.

Reality Warping seems to passively erode reality around him, which sound pretty dangerous.

Darkness Manipulation instead is the thing that might actually put in danger Beerus, since Ghidorah seems to be able to attack and kill directly the shadow of his opponent.

It all come down to how quickly he uses this haxes, but I can't tell for sure.

Darkness Manipulation instead is the thing that might actually put in danger Beerus, since Ghidorah seems to be able to attack and kill directly the shadow of his opponent.

Not from the shadows of his opponents it's from the shadows he creates seemingly and that's useless for the most of time against beerus because of the difference in ap the problem starts if the dragon decides to Portal to higher dimension and attack from their via darkness manipulation but from some of the clips I watched that seems unlikely

Reality Warping seems to passively erode reality around him, which sound pretty dangerous.
In this case, I don't think that Beerus will try to use H2H against Ghidorah, it will be the same thing as Cat Blanc vs Beerus match, Beerus will recognize it as a treat and will use Hakai

So here are Both wincons
Ghidorah: Portal himself to an higher dimension and spam darkness manipulation from their
Beerus: hakai

lmao, also beerus can counter darkness manipulation with... well, hakai.
Hakai.
Beerus doesn't have infinte stamina if Ghidorah manages to Portal himself in an higher dimension beerus can't harm him meanwhile Ghidorah can continue to attack without having to worry about sustaining damage although this doesn't seem very likely

Beerus doesn't have infinte stamina if Ghidorah manages to Portal himself in an higher dimension beerus can't harm him meanwhile Ghidorah can continue to attack without
Ghidorah is tier 2 only, the higher dimension is simply 4-D there, which Beerus can affect

Beerus doesn't have infinte stamina if Ghidorah manages to Portal himself in an higher dimension beerus can't harm him meanwhile Ghidorah can continue to attack without having to worry about sustaining damage although this doesn't seem very likely
It says that he can be reverted to 3D if you break the "Exif Priest and the Sacred Stone" so can beerus do that? Also beerus can erase ghidorah before he goes into higher dimensions but that depends on ghidorahs starting moves, another thing I wanna mention, wouldn't beerus be able to still kill ghidorah even if he goes to a higher dimension? beerus can break into other dimensions and stuff like gogeta broly, buu gotenks etc. so beerus might just follow ghidorah there.

It says that he can be reverted to 3D if you break the "Exif Priest and the Sacred Stone" so can beerus do that? Also beerus can erase ghidorah before he goes into higher dimensions but that depends on ghidorahs starting moves, another thing I wanna mention, wouldn't beerus be able to still kill ghidorah even if he goes to a higher dimension? beerus can break into other dimensions and stuff like gogeta broly, buu gotenks etc. so beerus might just follow ghidorah there.
The hyperbolic time chamber is still on the same plane of existence aka it's 3d so idk and Beerus doesn't have dimensional travel basically beerus has no feats of traveling to an higher dimension but like I said Ghidorah traveling to an higher dimension is probably unlikely beerus will most likely hakai before that happens

The hyperbolic time chamber is still on the same plane of existence aka it's 3d so idk and Beerus doesn't have dimensional travel basically beerus has no feats of traveling to an higher dimension but like I said Ghidorah traveling to an higher dimension is probably unlikely beerus will most likely hakai before that happens
Beerus can affect 4-D structures, its not that relevant if Ghidorah goes to a 4-D plane of existence

It is Beerus physically can't travel to an higher dimension
He doesnt need to travel, he can destroy it, which is the reason that he is rated as tier 2, because his fight against champa was going to destroy the macrocosm of universe 6 and 7, which is rated as 4-D structures

Back