• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Anime King Ghidorah

tbh, I see beerus kinda one shotting with AP, or use Hakai but that's a bit out of character-
I vote beerus

tbh, I see beerus kinda one shotting with AP, or use Hakai but that's a bit out of character-
I mean, not really. when Beerus is fighting serious like against Champa or others GoDs when they fight others GoD they have Hakai aura that envolves them, so, if Ghidorah touches Beerus, Ghidorah dies

Tbh, I fail to see why people treat hakai as out of character when he does it on a ghost, wasn't even hesitated to do it on goku, casually does it when he gets angry with his bro.
but ehhh he doesn't do it while fighting so eh

How is Beerus gonna win? The lizard is a higher dimensional entity that isn't affected by 3D shit (which Beerus is) his power is not 4D either nor is his ki, etc.

Beerus is also smart enough to realize gidorah is a serious threat to the universe and hakai him before he can do anything

beerus can literally effect, destroy 4D level structures bit casually, he is also pretty high into that. So someone can interact with 4D structures can effect something that's 4D.

Beerus scale to a almost 2-C feat, while Ghidorah does not, at least not according with profiles, so, yeah, beerus cockslap Ghidorah
Once again that's AP, if I was intangible does that mean a 3A can kill me because he can nuke the universe? Of course not, same thing here

Scaling above someone doesn't mean they can interact with said someone, specially when Zeno is the one that actually dealt with him
Zeno was the one who deal, but Beerus also scales above, and yeah, it means that they can, wtf? And what is ur point? Beerus is half 2-C, has 4-D AP and 4-D range

Beerus can destroy space times, aka a 4D structure, GHIDORAH is A living 4D structure, beerus can destroy siad structures a bit casually, he can erase, destroy said structures.
THAT'S WHY WE ******* GAVE HIM HALF 2-C
ahem sorry

Beerus can destroy space times, aka a 4D structure, GHIDORAH is A living 4D structure, beerus can destroy siad structures a bit casually, he can erase, destroy said structures.
THAT'S WHY WE ******* GAVE HIM HALF 2-C
ahem sorry
And? It's the same thing as my example above but 4D, it doesn't matter if he has the AP for that if he can't interact with him to begin with

Scaling above someone doesn't mean they can interact with said someone, specially when Zeno is the one that actually dealt with him
Fair enough, None tier 2 can't interact with a 4-D being.... Even when they are able to destroy HDE things....

Back