• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus, The God of Destruction VS Overlord Laharl

Beerus
"Before Creation, Comes Destruction"

Overlord Laharl Render By Skodwarde

VERSUS

One fateful day, Beerus, The God Of Destruction, woke up out of sudden. Whis quickly rush to him and ask him whats wrong. Beerus answered to him "I had a dream'. This dream was a prophetic one, and it is about a great battle that will take place in the future. It was Beerus figthing against a powerful warrior. Beerus also explained that this being will be the strongest warrior he will ever face. Beerus, who is always hungry for a good fight, search the entire anime multiverse in search of this warrior.

Finally, Beerus , The God of Destruction, has finally found and face his greatest opponent, Overlord Laharl.

Location of the battle:
The battle begins on Earth

Size of arena: Universe

Battle can win in a K.O, Decapitation or your plain and average defeat.

Isn't Laharl a LOT faster than Beerus? I'd say that the Overlord brat takes this.

Don't know much about laharl but I hope you realise that the high end for the gods speed in db super is quadrillions of times ftl right??

But it's still what's accepted. It's what's reasonable with what we know. Is it higher? Could be. But that's all we know for the time being.

Beerus's speed: Low-end of hundreds of billions FTL, high-end of quadrillions.

Laharl's speed: Low-end of hundreds of trillions FTL, high-end of also quadrillions.

Needless to say, Laharl's most likely a great deal faster.

Beerus's equipment: None.

Laharl's equipment: An array of weapons and other stat-boosting items, as well as consumables to heal as combat progresses.

More of these as well.

I'm pretty sure Laharl takes it without horrible difficulty once both decide to stop messing around and commence the actual fight.

ThePerpetual said:
Beerus's speed: Low-end of hundreds of billions FTL, high-end of quadrillions.
Laharl's speed: Low-end of hundreds of trillions FTL, high-end of also quadrillions.

Needless to say, Laharl's most likely a great deal faster.

Beerus's equipment: None.

Laharl's equipment: An array of weapons and other stat-boosting items, as well as consumables to heal as combat progresses.

More of these as well.

I'm pretty sure Laharl takes it without horrible difficulty once both decide to stop messing around and commence the actual fight.
Are we really gonna use RPG elements in this fights?

We are when they are canon to the story proper. It is in fact a requirement to level up an item to Level 10 in order to progress through the story of the original game, and many of the mechanics of the game are explained in-verse, repeatedly. It's rather meta like that.

I'm almost positive the low ends/high ends of Beerus' speed are based on lowball calcs.

I do remember his speed being clocked around a quintillion, could be wrong

Do remember that whatever speed beerus is calced at, he did those feats without using any real percentage of his power, else he'd destroy the universe, not only that but he never really even used his full power

The speed of the Big Bang attack; i.e., the high-end being quadrillions; is also a low-ball, based on it only destroying a whole lot of galaxies rather than the entire universe.

At any rate, this still isn't going into any number of ailments/stat debuffs that Laharl could inflict to sabotage Beerus's attempts to do much of anything, any of the toonforce he's got or the fact that people much weaker than Laharl are able to use the Big Bang special attack. I'm still fairly confident the overlord takes it.

I don't think ailments work on Beerus, its a gimmick of his where he is mostly immune to poisons and such

There's also nothing stopping beerus from nullifying a universe level attack, which he's shown to do quite casually

Fair enough.

Still, Laharl's hundreds or thousands of times faster going by current speed ratings, and Universe level stuff is still below Laharl, and he still has a larger array of attacks to choose from, and can nullify attacks in a similar fashion. I doubt its even arguable that Beerus is less overconfident than Laharl, if anything the opposite the true given what I've seen of both of them in action.

You've not told me anything that would make Beerus > Laharl in any significant way, the only thing I could see argued is being more experienced due to being millions and millions of years older (which is pretty hard to make use of against someone that much faster than you) or that he has matter manipulation/transmutation (which Laharl has defended against/shrugged off before, and quite possibly even has himself.) Both are rather moot points.

^ It's not a stretch to say Universe level is below Beerus either, as even though he isn't capable(or has'nt shown) Space-Time destruction, Universe level is casual to him, though I do not know much about Laharl to make a proper counterargument, all I can really do is go on what I see on his profile, and normally Beerus' bane is hax, and I don't see too much on Laharl to give him an advantage either than speed

Unless there's some game breaking thing here I don't know about, beerus can just continue nullifying the energy, clone himself, redirect the attacks etc..

Though I guess if the speed advantage is as high as everyone says it is, I don't know what more I can do in Beerus' favor

Mister Death said:
^ It's not a stretch to say Universe level is below Beerus either, as even though he isn't capable(or hasn't shown) Space-Time destruction, Universe level is casual to him, though I do not know much about Laharl to make a proper counterargument, all I can really do is go on what I see on his profile, and normally Beerus' bane is hax, and I don't see too much on Laharl to give him an advantage either than speed
Unless there's some game breaking thing here I don't know about, beerus can just continue nullifying the energy, clone himself, redirect the attacks etc..

Though I guess if the speed advantage is as high as everyone says it is, I don't know what more I can do in Beerus' favor
ok so

Laharl can clone himself to

Laharl can STOP TIME

Laharl Can cut through Space and dimensions

Laharl Uses magic Beerus has only been shown to negate KI IIRC But please correct me if I'm wrong

Also, ON a side note Shouldn't Laharl be upgraded to quadrillions of time's FTL

Pretty sure everyone agreed on the speed upgrade (talking about this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=34026 )

Can't Beerus also clone himself? It might be an upgraded version of the Multi-Form technique that Cell, Tien, Piccolo and Krillin performed since there was about a dozen Beerus's firing Ki blasts at Goku, is the High End calc really Quadrillions of times FTL for Beerus and Whis?

DBZMLP12345 said:
Can't Beerus also clone himself? It might be an upgraded version of the Multi-Form technique that Cell, Tien, Piccolo and Krillin performed since there was about a dozen Beerus's firing Ki blasts at Goku, is the High End calc really Quadrillions of times FTL for Beerus and Whis?
I was responded to a comment that said Beerus could clone him self

In, all honesty, Quadrillion's of time's FTL Laharl is a Low end

So if where using high end's for beerus we use high end's for Laharl

That mean's Laharl would be Going Even faster

whis travelled across the universe within a few seconds lol. at the first time when they went to the earth beerus was even suprised that it was so far away. either way from 30 minutes to a few seconds yeah, that's a pretty large distance beerus can be scaled from this unless laharl has better speed feats

Back