• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus fights a tier 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Speed is equalized

beerus can either hakai cuz she doesn’t resist EE or one shot cuz of AP advantage. But it seems that Aoi can either fatehax or plot hax

Not quite a haxstomp cuz beerus can still hakai and Aoi doesn’t resist EE
Aoi's Inmortality is reliant Inmortality, and Beerus would have to Hakai/destroy the Sage Stone to fully kill Aoi. Sages as Aoi can only be killed if the Sage Stone is destroyed. Additionally It is said that the sage stone is a little fraction of a God's body.

Her fatehax prevents her from dying, not making her win all the time.

So why can't Beerus just... knock her out? Making him bloodlusted would just make his chance of winning much more smaller since he's, well, bloodlusted and wouldn't be content with knocking her out. He also has paralysis inducement, powernull, sealing, and pressure point strikes to easily incap her

What counts as "interesting" to the higher powers that keep Aoi alive? Because getting DB'd looks pretty interesting to me, and obliterating the planet they're on is pretty flashy

Beerus does have a chance here, it just depends on if he incaps or her death is "interesting enough" (which is vague as **** and shouldn't be used, but still)

What counts as "interesting" to the higher powers that keep Aoi alive? Because getting DB'd looks pretty interesting to me, and obliterating the planet they're on is pretty flashy
She also has the reliant Inmortality from the Sage stone.

Well beerus can just pressure point knockout right? Or hakai if he's in a bad mood. Beerus isn't really evil and he would sense fodder so he'll go for the ko.That is if she wouldn't already know how to best counter beerus.

She also has the reliant Inmortality from the Sage stone.
What I'm trying to get at is that Beerus has 2 methods of winning. I'm not sure if the Sage Stone is some metaphysical beyond-dimension macguffin considering this verse's hax, but wouldn't it get destroyed if Beerus planet busts? She has virtually no way to harm Beerus IIRC

Such as??? Her fatehax isn't combat applicable and neither is her plothax, and the only way causality can work is thru speaking, which Beerus would not let her do as he's mainly close quarters.
Casuality, Reality warping, Soul manipulation, Power Null Which directly shut downs any abilities via her "belief" which is passive. Limited Mind manipulation, Law manipulation, durability negation, Life/ Death manipulation, etc....
Her Fate Hax is combat applicable..

Last edited:
Such as??? Her fatehax isn't incap applicable and neither is her plothax, and the only way causality can work is thru speaking, which Beerus would not let her do as he's mainly close quarters.
SBA states they are 4 kilometres apart and Speed is Equalised so she can hax him long before he can get close enough to punch her.

Her profile says she has durability negation.
First move?
Casuality, Reality warping, Soul manipulation, Power Null Which directly shut downs any abilities via her "belief" which is passive. Limited Mind manipulation, Law manipulation, etc....
I doubt soul manip is her first move, and her "belief" sounds like thought based and not passive. Law manip doesn't do anything to Beerus and Beerus already resists Empathic which is a subset of mind manip

I doubt soul manip is her first move, and her "belief" sounds like thought based and not passive. Law manip doesn't do anything to Beerus and Beerus already resists Empathic which is a subset of mind manip
It's always active her belief, every "cheat" ability will be shut down un her presence, it's passive.

Soul manipulation is passive, as Sages absorb souls from the surroundings to gain EXP, and increase the size of their Soul.

Law manipulation is durability manip, It doesn't have anything to do with Mind manip.

As long as the death is interesting, then maybe Beerus wins, he just has to be fancy with his attacks and have it make a good story. Sounds interesting to me already.

Beerus already resists Empathic which is a subset of mind manip
No, Mind manipulation and Emphatic manipulation are similar but different, they are not the same. Babidi's Mindhax for example is really different from Ribbriane's Emphatic hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back