• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because DMUA wanted me to: Milas Baldwin VS. The Sexelent Spy

Alright

So, They're about even in AP, 67.4812244356 Teratons for Alek Baldwin vs 71.7549868971518 Teratons for Leawith

The main problem that will face Milas is the fact Leawith can disintegrate them in nearly an instant via consecutive Hot +1, something he's going to desperately need to evade.

How's his rangegame to counter? And, what's he like hand to hand?

Milas has a really good range game, with most of his attacks (including breath weapon spam) being ranged. And he's a pretty skilled hand-to-hand fighter, seeing as that was his main thing before awakening.

Breath Weapons and Hot +1 probably counters out until Leawith goes HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT, which again, is extremely dangerous.

How skilled? Leawith was fine facing off against a perfect clone of himself and matched them blow for blow before just finishing off by backstabbing them with another knife.

Looks like everything Spy can do, Milas can do better. Range, Experience, Hax. Spy has a slight AP advantage, but constant BW spam will probably fix that, not to mention aethiric fury oneshotting.

I vote Milas.

uh... VERY skilled. also, you say hothothot is good, but so is Aethiric Fury. I'd bet on the latter TBH, seeing as it bends space, making fire essentially useless.

There's nothing stopping him from using Hot +1 in his face to neg the bending.

For a thing that supposedly oneshots that Aethiric Fury is sure mighty fine not actually a thing on his profile

There's nothing on the spy's page that indicates hot+1 can negate spatial manipulation. and Aetheric Fury ignores durability, so

He can't, but he can get close so there's not much space to really bend, something he'd figure to do pretty quick if all his stuff gets no ud.

He sure can considering Hot +1 can easily blow back said breath weapons. Not to mention, he is pretty resilient against energy with how he's basically immune to fire and already has a slight advantage in durability.

Also, unlike Aetheric Fury, consecutive +1 is something spammable easily, and is hardly an "ultimate attack"

and breath weapons could easily blow away hot+1 given the marginal-at-best power difference. It's also of note that nothing stops Milas from just staying airborne and attacking spy from a range. He can't get close if that's the case.

Now how would something equal in magnitude to something blow it away completely? It's more likely to just counter out, which would still save Leawith from really taking the impact.

A hand to hand fighter rangespamming?

Not to mention, I'd assume he has a mana limit? Otherwise he'd be way, way too broken in a plot.

He's skilled in hand-to-hand, but post-awakening he's almost exclusively used ranged attacks.

He does technically have a mana limit, but it's never been reached. And i'd wager that leawith will get nuked from above before that runs out, seeing as he can keep it up for days.

Okay but a few things

1: If literally everything Leawith ever does gets no u'd and he gets blasted in retort, it's a stomp

2: How the fork do you beat that in canon

DMUA said:
Okay but a few things
1: If literally everything Leawith ever does gets no u'd and he gets blasted in retort, it's a stomp

2: How the fork do you beat that in canon
1. It's not that he gets no u'd, it's just that Milas can stay out of his range and nail him with dura negation.

2. Gale Highwind says hello.

The classic higher tier forkery

tell me

what else do you call blasting him to death from far away while every possible attack he makes gets warped away due to spacial manipulation

You misunderstand

Aetheric fury will warp through his attacks, yes, but everything else matches with hot+1 pretty evenly. It seems less of a stomp and more of a merely decisive victory.

Except what part of "Space gets warped around him to no u every ranged attack and he gets blasted so he can't do melee" leaves an actual way to win on Leawith's part

also aetheric fury counters ranged attacks, but it's not like he's gonna open with it. It's a stalemate until that point, Milas just has a skill that gives him a decisive edge.

Because he chooses not to, not because he's told no in every possible fashion.

And by yours he doesn't because the blasts cancel out

Which is fine and dandy but Leawith has no feats of firing consecutive Hot 1+ for days on end making said clash quite onesided

especially since he just spacial manipulates everything away, aslo by your admission.

So milas has stamina, range and a single skill that lets him win. Everything else stalemates except spy is slightly stronger.

is that really a stomp

Name a way Leawith actually wins that doesn't involve Milas getting slapped upside the head with PIS.

Hitting him with hot+1 consecutively like you said

just how he dies from being hit with breath weapon consecutively

It's like if you and i were physically equal and we both had a gun

but i had a second gun also

You mean the thing that gets noped by spacial manipulation while Baldwin's doesn't?

Spatial manipulation from a single attack he doesn't even open with, yes. Aetheric Fury isn't passive. It's a single beam like bahamut's exa flare or some shit that'll nope attacks that are thrown AT it. spy could always aim around it.

oh

You seemed to treat it like it was always a thing but alright

In this case, yeah it's just more a shootout which you can't really tell who would come out on top of, but Milas can end the fight with Fury and has more stamina to keep firing in the longrun

wait HAWT+1 can negate space manip and instakill disintigrate? I didn't see anything like that on his profile page; it just says that it is fire manip

Read the thread again, but slowly

Also Milas is High 6-B now because I realized a flaw in the calc

oh. still doesnt say anything about insta disintigrating except for the top comment. What does it mean by "disintigrate them nearly instantly"?

Some slides are cut out because I'm lazy but you get the idea

He can do this to up to three people comparable to him

C5d3862490efc74-a-nw-p
3a92e4bd75ba970-a-nw-p
61e2ebb5ee15e43-a-nw-p

Please

This is literally just a regular encounter with Unsexelent grunts

This isn't even that one time they ended up making the sun explode with gamer girl pee or that time Money got a tongue up his rear end from Kissidisi

Back