• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Second-ish (I'll explain) strongest High 6-A: The Abysswalker Vs. Carmilla Grimoire

Also called "Lilith didn't want to fight the Abysswalker so she sent her kid to do it".

Anyway, Of the verse's High 6-As, I think Carmilla is the only one that the Abysswalker can reasonably fight after revisions for... a multitude of reasons, actually.

• Eliza Mindhaxxes
  • Lilith holds up her mighty deicite and says "no u"
  • Ainz is featless lmao
  • Ashtar no longer has a page
  • Jay... Uh, no. Just no.
Carmilla doesn't rely on insta-hax and you might be able to make an argument for this. I think "Characters from The Deus Ex Cycle" will probably end up being the 2nd strongest spot, cause lord ******' knows this is one Satan that the Grimoires aren't gonna overthrow

Anyway, both of them are High 6-A (obviously) and Speed is Equalized. Will this be a repeat of the last shitshow thread? Let's find out.

Carmilla:

The Abysswalker:

Inconclusive:

Back