• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis vs Mr. Slabs

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Beavis has just left a bad YELP review on the Trusty Slab. Mr. Slabs aint having any of this because he is gonna lose money.

Beavis is unarmed

Speed is equal

Battle takes place in the Trusty Slab.

Beavis:

Slabs: 2

Not at all easy. Mr slabs upscales someone who's over twice as strong as Beavis. And I mean upscales a large amount. Add in the fact He May have navy/pirate training (due to Mr slabs being the human version of mr krabs, much like how Jim Bob and Human sandy both are implied to know martial arts and karate), and Slabs whoops a teen. Beavis knows wrestling. Which is bad, cause his LS sucks. And Mr slabs LS doesn't suck.

Well. I agree there. But Beavis has no non gag feats that match Slabs enough to overwhelm the AP, and likely could match his LS at best. So even despite That. Slabs still.

Maybe his LS should be looked at.

Also, if Mr. Slabs is skilled in H2H, that's something that should be added to his profile. Right now he seems like a guy that just throws random haymakers, lol.

But I'll switch my vote to Mr. Slabs for Butter's reasons. Also, I've heard that Beavis' regen might not be combat applicable?

His regen is not combat applicable.

And what stops slabs from doing the same with an immense power difference to make it worse

Back