• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beauty that Kills! Ahri VS Kitana

I think Ahri wins this as she can negate Kitana's durability and attack her mind.

She throws a magic orb at her opponent that later returns to her. When the orb hits the opponent on the way back to Ahri, it negates any magical defenses the opponent may have.

I mean...technically her soul stealing also ignores durability but she'd have to uh...seduce Kitana or get her near death before she can use it...

But yes that is how Orb of Decepton ignores durability, though not just magic defenses Scarlet, True Damage negates defenses in general.

WeeklyBattles said:
But yes that is how Orb of Decepton ignores durability, though not just magic defenses Scarlet, True Damage negates defenses in general.
Yes, my bad. What would True Damage be equivalent here? Like tanking it with your body no additional defenses added?

Pretty much yeah, it ignores defenses and in most circumstances it wouldnt be an instakill but you wouldnt be able to just tank it like it wouldnt harm you.

It's an attack that ignored defenses basically. It doesn't oneshot people as Weekly said but it could be blocked with health shields. That said it's like a boomerang so there's a chance to avoid it.

Leaning on Ahri either way though.

Sides if she uses her seduction on Kitana you know how that's gonna go *prepares that Ahri vs Ahri video*

Actually it can be blocked by magic barriers too. So the only real thing it does is ignore all armor and magic resistance that isn't a barrier or health shield.

Excuse me. Japanese kitsunes are very different from Korean gumihos. Like way different. Please refrain from making such shameless accusations in the future.

Anyways, if Ahri can charm the princess still then I guess she'll just suck her dry while they are asleep...

Baseless?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumiho

A kumiho (gumiho) (Korean pronunciation: [kumiho]; Hangul: ÛÁ¼Ù»©Ýÿ©; Hanja: õ╣ØÕ░¥þïÉ, literally "nine-tailed fox") is a creature that appears in the oral tales and legends of Korea.[1] Deriving from ancient Chinese myths and folklores, a fox that lives a thousand years turns into a kumiho, like its Japanese and Chinese counterparts.[2] It can freely transform, among other things, into a beautiful woman often set out to seduce boys, and eat their liver or heart (depending on the legend). There are numerous tales in which the kumiho appears, several of which can be found in the encyclopedic Compendium of Korean Oral Literature (Ýò£ÛÁ¡ ÛÁ¼Ù╣äÙ¼©ÝòÖ ÙîÇÛ│ä).

hmmhmm...... not really. Mind you I am wrong for calling them the exact same thing. But it's not without basis considering they're very similar.

You take this seriously way too much.

It's a joke. I was thinking the 'shameless' part was a dead give away.

In a debate, you don't say something Japanese = Korean in front of a Korean. It's not courteous. : P

Regardless, as you know Ahri is no longer based on kumiho. She's a Korean champ and named as such, but that legend is now no longer canon. As of today morning, she now belongs the vastaya race with a more biological explanation for the emergence of her entire species. Go ask RegisNex about it.

It seems the argument has devolved into whether Ahri can yuri Kitana or not. No one is even mentioning Kitana's combat abilities :(

Yuri is very important!! Whether they kiss and make out is a very important factor in combat!! It has to be discussed!!

All kidding aside sorry about last night was pretty groggy. In any case I wasn't trying to say Japan and Korean are the same but rather kitsunes and the mihoon are similar in background and from where they came from. Not that they're the same but typical factors should be the same. Apologies though since I didn't want to come off as racist as it was bad wording and sleepiness on my part.

That said I doubt Riot themselves would have her aim for girls anyway.

Ps saying shameless doesnt mean it's just joking around. Hard to tell you were joking up there. Just add an emoticon or something.

Back