• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know enough about Kaori to vote here, but from what I can gather, it looks like its whoever uses their best attack first will win. Is it in character for her to use time manipulation right off the bat?

Sort a hard question to answer since after stories kaori has never been in a serious fight, what i can say though is before her time manipulation took a lot of magi power to use so she couldn't use it off the bat, by after stories she can causally do it.

Her time manipulation entails shortening and stretching time, she would use it if she was in danger undoubtedly though.

Nitpicking here but the 5-C version of The Beast was never confirmed to be John White. In fact, given what we see from Kessler's flashbacks I'd say it likely wasn't John. John had a motive while Kessler's Beast just wants to destroy everything.

Soul manipulation is pretty much something everyone related to hajime can do, before she could only use it in the form of resurrecting people, by after stories basically everyone can do stuff like grabbing souls, and putting them back into ppl's bodies, so pulling out souls from ppl for instance is something they all should be able to do, except shia since she is crap at soul manipulation and other magic in general.

Soul manipulation, memory manipulation, mind manipulation are all abilities from spirit magic, which can also in addition to interfering with the soul, can also interfere with things like energy inside the body of a person such as: heat, electricity, thought, consciousness, and memory. Anyway kaori mind control/memory erased a guy who tried to beat up her father if i remember right.

As for willingness, i would say spirit magic would probably be the 2nd thing she does, kaori would start with by spamming her feathers, which decompose stuff, but useless against the beast since he resists matter manipulation, after which she will go for the more potent stuff.

Anyway more about her abilities: her regen is from time manipulation, it activates by itself to return back to her previous healthy state every time she is hurt, with god speed she can shorten time or she can extend time to give herself more time to do things. She can also absorb a persons energy by basically pointing at them and absorbing it for herself.

Now the smartphone is the interesting part, it basically monitors her status and if it detects any abnormalities fires a laser from outside the atmosphere from a satellite to resurrect her if she dies, said smart phone is in her pocket dimension. The satellite is basically invisible until it fires as the military's of the world weren't even aware it existed until hajime used it to eradicate an entire building, and the satellite can teleport too.

Inconclusive

No really, it's way too hard to tell

Lol Soul Screw and Lol Mindscrew vs Lol Neuroelectricity and lol black hole

At the very least spirit magic will come into play, whether that takes the form of soul manipulation, mind or energy absorption where she points at the person and steals their energy, kaori isn't the type to play around, but as i said it's difficult to predict what she will do since she hasn't hand a serious fight in the after stories.

The only fight was against some fodder who tried to beat up her dad, whom she physically beat up, then after which messed with their memories, the other times she has shown up is to heal ppl, like resurrecting the dead.

Lol we need a kaori arc like with tio to find out what she an do now, maybe she can stop time now? Who knows, i am also dying for hajime to get resistance to time stop, maybe we will find out sound when hajime and co kick the ruler of hell's ass.

That's a ?, before she would go for decomposition with her feathers, because she doesn't mess around and that was her strongest ability, but she didn't have mind manipulation or memory manipulation then, and her time manipulation took too much magic to use off the bat.

Now in the after stories she can casually stretch and shorten time, can easily manipulate souls, and also mind manipulate or memory manipulate ppl.

As i said she hasn't been in a serious fight in after stories, she just usually heals ppl, she did fight hajime, but we aren't shown exactly how that fight went, and mind manipulation, soul manipulation etc, would be useless on hajime anyway.

Kaori isn't the type to mess around though, so she would probably go for her strongest abilities, which one is the question though would that be? Memory manipulation, time manipulation, soul manipulation? Can't really know atm, but probably one of those.

The thing is that Beast would most likely lead off with a Ray Sphere blast, which drains neuro-electricity and releases a blast of radiation that's super deadly to anyone without an active Conduit gene.

Her time rewind regen would probably let her survive this, and the it's all a matter of what she uses next. If it's any of those things you mentioned, then the Beast is screwed. He simply has no way to counter. It's it's even worsened by the fact that the Beast doesn't normally dodge attacks, preferring to play the role of tank.

He could finished her off with a black hole, but with time slow and speed equalized, I see her taking it 6/10. That is unless he transforms into the black hole, but he normally doesn't do this unless annoyed or injured.

This seems very much inconclusive for me.

If she leads with Feather decomposition, she gets destroyed by the following blast. If she goes for time slip, she dies from the Blast again, if she goes for Memory Manipulation, she pulls an inconclusive same with Mind

Also, without any actual showings, how is "They're serious" good enough to show that a person will start with their best stuff? Characters can hold back at the start to test opponents, etc.

I'm sticking with inconclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back