• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beast (Disney) VS. Sulley

During Sulley's shift, one scare door malfunctioned, sending him to the hall of the Beast's castle. Once inside, Sulley looked around. "Huh... That's strange, usually these doors lead you directly to their rooms..."

"Who are you? Leave!" A voice from atop the stairs called to him. It was the Beast, and he was not happy about this other monster being in his castle. "Sorry buddy, didn't know this door was taken. I'll see myself out and get another door." Sulley said, and turned towards the door he came through, only to find it not working anymore. "Uh oh. Look buddy, it seems like we have a bad doo-"

"As I said, 'GET OUT'!!" Beast roared, and he lunged at him.

Win via death or incap. Beast is pissed off

Beast : 0

Sulley : 0

Inconclusive: 0

sulley is baseline 9-B (15 kj) while beast scales above gaston who is calced to be 5920 kj. this site works on a rule that a 7.5x AP diffrence constitutes a oneshot. this is an over 300x AP diffrence.

Bob8999 said:
sulley is baseline 9-B (15 kj) while beast scales above gaston who is calced to be 5920 kj. this site works on a rule that a 7.5x AP diffrence constitutes a oneshot. this is an over 300x AP diffrence.
yeah, i added that bit.

Back