• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cole can't affect or even hurt an intangible, so Aku eventually BFRs after hitting the dude and being completely unharmed

Probably a stomp

With how overconfident Aku is he might have his guard down and be wide open for a black hole.

And Aku can easily BFR Cole to get past that regen.

It isn't.

However Aku might not have intangibility active due to overconfidence.

I've seen a few episodes of the show and I don't remember Aku being passively intangible. i could be wrong though.

It's been a awhile since I've watched the show, so my memory is a little rusty, but yes, intangibility isn't something that Aku always has passively turned on

Also an intangible still dies to a black hole unless they have show resistance to space-time manipulation.

Black holes have infinite density and will bend space-time itself, progressing infinitely towards the center. It is still effective even without being crushed by the gravity well.

You have no matter but you still exist in the space-time of the universe. If that space time curves in on itself infinitely, you're trapped permentantly. Die was the wrong word, since you won't die, but you're not going to attack when your space-time gets spaghettified into infinity.

Well not if it was deemed an outlier. If it was an outlier he still has black hole hax but not the AP.

Or we just say "Its not a real black hole" and call it a day, which is far more consistent and sensical.

Was gonna mention that it's only a "black hole" in the sense that it sucks things in. But I don't think black holes break down matter on a macro-quantum level and transmute it into a lava-esqu material

Back