• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB vs. Orgalorg

Adventure time doesn't take place on earth IIRC so the authority won't work.

That being said I don't see Orgalord killing her before she CCCs him out of existence.

Potnia Therion wouldn't work, but that doesn't stop BB from outhaxing him everywhere else though.

Question about BB's hax (specifically CCC):

It seems CCC works by rewiting history. Would this work against Orgalorg who is canonically older than time itself?

If Orgalorg's specific situation makes him immune to this hax, I would say this match is a lot closer. Though I might still lean to giving this to BB. Actually, just realized speed isn't equalized (was it intended to be?), so if Orgalorg has CCC immunity, Orgalorg probably wins via greater speed and range.

Of course I would like someone who knows more about BB to explain a bit more on how CCC works.

BardiKnowledge said:
Question about BB's hax (specifically CCC):
It seems CCC works by rewiting history. Would this work against Orgalorg who is canonically older than time itself?

If Orgalorg's specific situation makes him immune to this hax, I would say this match is a lot closer. Though I might still lean to giving this to BB. Actually, just realized speed isn't equalized (was it intended to be?), so if Orgalorg has CCC immunity, Orgalorg probably wins via greater speed and range.

Of course I would like someone who knows more about BB to explain a bit more on how CCC works.
As far as I know, CCC is an ability that attacks reality itself. "Just like its name C.C.C. it causes huge damage from the curse cutting away at reality.".

Her speed is not really discussed in the game. It seems she can place herself outside of time and space. She was able to cross infinite distance once by becoming "a concept of infinity". So, hell if I know. She is, at the very least, billions times faster than light.

Ah okay. The wiki description made it seem like it was time based and not a traditional reality warp. If that's the case, then I vote BB via CCC hax.

@Bardi

Her powers don't work through rewriting history, they work through her command of the Moon Cell's functions and the Earth Mother Goddess's data.

When she uses C.C.C., she literally bores a hole in reality which she then fills in with whatever she desires while destroying whatever was there in the first place.

Physical laws, luck, coincidence, matter, time, and causality are all affected by this ability. Even when the heroes gained immunity to her authority in the game proper, she is still able to use this attack against them.

Back