• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, didn't see this coming. Was close to saying Bayonetta thanks to having some hax in her weapons and reliance on dodging and having plenty of ways to actually dodge most of Sakuya's attacks but giving it to Sakuya... if only barely

Sakuya wrecks Baeonetta badly, witch time only slows down time while Sakuya can stop it permantely if she wishes, besides the other hax she has, the only thing Bayonetta can really hope to do is killing Sakuya before she can react which is nearly impossible to do, it's very likely that Baeonetta will try to shoot Sakuya and she is gonna get knifed by 100 knives.

Sakuya stomps because of better hax.

Baeonetta is still bae tho-

Simple. There's literally nothing that Bayonetta can do that Sakuya doesn't do better. She has next to no chance of winning.

Sakuya has molecule hax, soul hax, invisibility and intangibilty and can do those better than Bayonetta?

And if anything this is decisive. They can bot OHKO each other but Sakuya has the highest chance

@Gargoyle

I was thinking that too but then again I've seen matches with stompier scenarios than this that had accepted results

@BFF

Oh whoops, forgot to say kek

@Kal

!?!? When did Sakuya get molecular haxx?? Do you mean the opposite Kal?

And that's the story of how ZUN read this thread and decided to give everyone quantum hax

This is an haxstomp though, since Unlike Gargolye is saying Sakuya has nearly an complete control over time she can stop, erase, accelerate and compress time the only thing she cannot do is go back in time while witch time only slows down time so the witches can attack trough her enemies's defences since the lumen sages have an similar ability that i'm not sure about how it works, it can maybe slow down time to the point they become faster than an witch or they might ignore their ability because of pure speed but they seem to become a little faster than a witch with her witchtime activated.

Besides that Sakuya has control over space as well.

And aparently the time travel only works in very specific situations since if Bayo could do it anytime she wanted Bayonetta 2 wouldn't have happened.

I mean, a character being more haxed than the other doesn't make a fight a stomp. And it's not like Bayo doesn't have ways to kill Sakuya, it's just that the latter can kill her faster.

If Pontos vs Dr. Manhattan wasn't considered a haxstomp I sincerely doubt this would

Being more haxed. And being better in literally every category that matters.

Not to mention in character is a hinderenve to Bayonetta, she never activates it first.

If Sephiroth vs Bayonetta was considered a stomp, theoretically so should this. But using other matchups as examples is a moot point.

@Gargoyle

Sakuya is literally winning thanks to her better time manipulation and nothing more. A single power giving a decisive advantage doesn't turn the fight into a hax stomp. Especially considering that without time manipulation Bayo would be the one stomping thanks to soul hax, molecular hax, invisibility and intangibility

And Sephirot vs Bayonetta was considered stomp because Sephirot can kill her with a casual attack due to being High 5-A

Well spoken, you have a point there.

That being said, better time Hax I'm not sure, both of them can time stop, but Bayo never does it immediately. Sakuya does.

Kaltias said:
And Sephirot vs Bayonetta was considered stomp because Sephirot can kill her with a casual attack due to being High 5-A
And Bayonetta can win via bazillions, Chernobog and it's wicked weaves.

AP is important, but it's not everything. Hell, I've seen some good arguments saying Bayo wins against Wonder Woman with equal speed.

This is a Necro, I know, but I have a reason to justify it.

Bayonetta is stated to, on her profile, to be resistant to time manipulation.

"Resistance to time manipulation, soul manipulation, curses, extreme temperatures, and some forms of reality warping"

Again I know this is a Necro, but it's not without proper reasoning.

Sakuya's whole reason for defeating Sakuya was stopping her in time, or at least most of the reason, with Bayonetta having resistance to said freeze, combined with her soul manipulation and atomization abilities, I feel she wins this.

I change my vote to Bayonetta.

You're right.....

I'm still kinda leaning towards Bayonetta, she has all of her standard equipment which includes her lollipops which can help heal her if anything not time erasure ends up hitting her.

Also, can Sakuya resist witch time, atomization, soul manipulation, or Rodin?

Idk. But if you feel that this should still be debated, you should make a rematch, because this was already added.

Sakuya can still call other herself to help with the battle. And based on what was said earlier, she starts with the time hax

Back