• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cereza Bayonetta 2 render

vs.

HST-0

This is Bayonetta as she is at the EoS of Bayonetta 2, she also has all her summons except Omne. Also EoS Naruto and where One Piece is currently at.

Who wins?

P.S. Ignore Ichigo in the picture.

Bayonetta is still faster based on scaling from Loptr. Witch Time negates any difficulty she might have dodging attacks and blitzes them with molecular damage from Bazillions and overall superior firepower.

Are Naruto characters MHS+ too though. Got a point with the other things you however said. Though Bleach is banned. Would it make a difference or would this still be a stomp?

Don't really see what stops Bayonetta from planet busting as soon as the battle starts and then killing whoever survives with Witch Time

Firstly, Bayonetta is only Small Star Level with Omne. Omne cannot be summoned by just Bayonetta, Father Balder must also take part in the summoning. This is a 1v1 fight, so Bayonetta cannot get help from Father Balder. So Bayonetta is only Large Planet Level in this fight.

Pretty much this boils down to Bayonetta vs Naruto God Tiers

1 Planet Busters & 11 Small Planet Busters vs 1 Large Planet Buster (Bayonetta)

Bayonetta cannot deal with all the Hax that the Naruto verse brings to the table. For example, Kaguya's ETSB erases the space-timeof a planet. If Bayonetta got caught in that, it would be gg.

UncleSpaceman said:
Firstly, Bayonetta is only Small Star Level with Omne. Omne cannot be summoned by just Bayonetta, Father Balder must also take part in the summoning. This is a 1v1 fight, so Bayonetta cannot get help from Father Balder. So Bayonetta is only Large Planet Level in this fight.
If it's Naruto & Bleach vs Bayonetta, it boils down to

3 Planet Busters (Kaguya, Soul King, Yhwach) & 11 Small Planet Busters vs 1 Large Planet Buster (Bayonetta)

Bayonetta cannot deal with all the Hax that Bleach & Naruto bring to the table. For example, Kaguya's ETSB erases the space-timeof a planet. If Bayonetta got caught in that, it would be gg.
What are you talking about? Bleach isn't in the fight. It's only Naruto and One Piece.

What are you talking about? Bleach isn't in the fight. It's only Naruto and One Piece.
Woops, the picture provided by the OP has Naruto, Ichigo, and Luffy, so i thought this was Bayonetta vs HST. I amended my comment, it still holds true.

How fast are the Naruto characters fast again? I know they are MHS+, but that's really vague. Bayo is Mach 5583. Also, She can use the Bracelet of Time to activate Witch Time instantly. I don't think she will have any problem dodging anything with that. No one in the Narutoverse can tank her blows, and with Witch Time, she WILL hit them. Probably. Also, Bazillions can kill everyone in this fight

Bayo's Mach 5583 so...

She can counter teleporters with Witch Time and has enough hax to blast through everyone. Plus her AP vastly exceeds anyone in either verse even without Omne.

Hm, they might actually have a chance at hitting her, unless she uses Witch Time, that is. The only teleporter that has fast enough reactions to pose a threat that i can think of is Sasuke, same thing with precog.

I still don't buy Naruto reality warping (why didn't Kaguya just blink the heroes and her sons out of existence?)

She's had her mind screwed with and was forced to relive her past multiple times by Balder and Loptr and has bounced back each time (albeit with difficulty). Have fun getting her to stand still long enough for Genjutsu or Ino's mind control to work though.

Reppuzan said:
I still don't buy Naruto reality warping (why didn't Kaguya just blink the heroes and her sons out of existence?)
She's had her mind screwed with and was forced to relive her past multiple times by Balder and Loptr and has bounced back each time (albeit with difficulty). Have fun getting her to stand still long enough for Genjutsu or Ino's mind control to work though.
Simple, Kaguya is a crazy b*tch who wanted all chakra to be hers once-more. Her goal was to take Naruto and Sasukes chakra, if she killed them, she would not be able to take there chakra. It's the reason she didn't use Expansive Truthseeker Orb right away, or kill them with reality warping.

Kaguya was still seen using reality warping on multiple occasions though.

I mean, logically, can't she warp all the chakra to herself? Or blink everyone else out of existence and make as much chakra as she wants?

What evidence is there that she has such a power?

Alternate dimensions don't count, that's spacial manipulation and dimensional rift use.

But it's not on a high enough scale to be able to blink Bayonetta out of existence, so it's virtually useless against someone who outclasses her so badly in every category. Kaguya is a very low-tier reality warper or at the very least has a very crude imagination since if she really was that powerful there's no reason she should've lost against Naruto and Sasuke. The way she uses it it's environmental manipulation at best.

If she really had Izanagi, wouldn't she have used it to phase through all of Naruto's attacks? One of the major problems behind series like Naruto and boring villains like Kaguya is that the latter is constantly hyped as having all of this power but never actually uses it when it matters most, leaving it as hype rather than fact.

It's already been agreed that ETSB is only Planet level. Even if it erases space-time, it's pointless if she never gets to use it (which she won't). The thread you posted was already turned down by Admin Ant so...

Back