• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta revisions part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonettas profile has the justifications for example. All gods and high tiers get it. Jubileus, Sheba, Omne, Aesir, Loki, Jeanne, alraune while Jeanne boosted, balder, Rosa, the angels composite page for rn, and the demons.

@Comicgyal Everyone should be retaining their previous normal movement speed. The MFTL (no plus) comes from a travel feat pulled off by weakened Jubileus that no angels should scale to. All that should be added here is the combat speed and reactions being MFTL+ with "higher with satistics amplification"

Last edited:
HOLD IT! XD

Just one question, so angels that scale above Irenic in AP, while being far weaker than Bayonetta herself, are now scalling to Irenc's speed aswell ?

By nature of being first spheres (or in the audito's case, higher above them), they should at least have reactions comparable to Irenics speed. Among these first spheres includes Joy who can literally shapeshift into Bayo and keep up with her in combat. All these first spheres are retaining their original movement speed though. They're only scaling in combat speed and reactions.

At least that's what I thought.

Well, going by Comic's post;

"To explain, Irenic is classified as a third sphere angel, but with first sphere halos. This means that Irenic has the spiritual existence, and power of a first sphere, since halos are representative of their power."

If that's the case, Irenic's speed could be special to the ones that actually reacted to him (And to who scale to said person), unless First Spheres powers can't be higher than other First Spheres powers

I'm neutral on giving MFTL+ reactions to other first spheres but I firmly believe the Audito's should upscale. All first spheres with their own profiles are eventually going to have them deleted and merged into the Angels of Paradiso page either way though.

There are first spheres that can be higher to other first spheres. Glamor is the strongest first sphere Angel period, Joy has been shown to keep up with Bayonetta, same for gracious and glorious.

If it's based on only because they are First Sphere, I believe a "Likely" should be better, they sure have the same rank, but that doesn't mean they are locked to the same powers unless there are statements or quotes saying or implying otherwise, which is very likely to be the case, anyway

Well the speed is given because of the halos, inside of the hierarchy there are micro tiers inside of the spheres. For example, inside of the first sphere there are three tiers
Thrones (The weakest)
Cherubim (Weaker)
Seraphim (The strongest, which has glamor, gracious and glorious, and joy)
It’s not really about powers, we’re scaling them because Glamors spiritual existence is higher than Irenics, so by the hierarchy Glamor would be immensely superior to it.

Though I could add a likely if others believe it’s necessary

Do we know what of those three levels is Irenic's halo ?

Knowing that we can scale the Seraphim higher than him or at least equal, and the other leave a Likely, depends on his Halo's level

We don’t know, but we could make a pretty good assumption based off of what we know about the others.

In Irenics case, he is a one time boss, and usually carries weaker angels on top of it (but sometimes a joy)

Thrones: “Members of the First Sphere. They are inhuman in appearance and serve as mini-bosses. They are very rarely encountered in numbers greater than one at a time.”

Cherubim: “Specializing more in brutal strength and direct combat, members of the Cherubim rank are deadly combatants, so much so that even though they rarely appear alongside other types of Angels, they are still some of the most difficult encounters in either game.”

Seraphim: “The members of the Seraphim rank are some of the most dangerous enemies in the game and the highest-ranking angels of the First Sphere. Gameplay-wise they are frequently attributed by players as being even more difficult than the higher ranking Auditio.”

By these definitions it’s better to assume Irenic would classify as a Thrones, since only one appears at a time in the level. They are not brute force fighters like Cherubim, and do not have the skill set to be dangerous enemies like Joy, or Glamor. (Irenic only drops bombs as you fight it, so..)

if anything I would scale seraphim higher than him, while the others have a likely.
also just realized you said “hold it” because of your ace attorney profile photo..

Yeap, and apparently I don't need any OBJECTION since I pretty much agree with you then, Seraphims are solid and the others have a Likely

Okay so, I can’t really change anything.. since there’s the angels composite profile, and the three other profiles that scale higher. Since the composite page is being changed, I’m just gonna leave that as is for right now, everything else is accurate though.

I’m sure this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back