• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry where do star level feats come from? All I see in profiles are comparable to one ting or the other I have not seen star level feats. Would be nice for someone to answer ty.

yeah, I looked at a few other threads, some says it all scales from another person being abke to control the Sun. I read the official wiki for Bayonetta, some character controls the sun and time and they all scale from that. Which makes 0 sense. We do not know how she controls the Sun at all. It could be through hax and as far as I know I have Bayonetta does not have anything close to star busting feats. If we are really gonna scale up from controlling the Sun, what about time she might as well be up to 3-A or 2-C. Then everyone up from there...

The controlling the Sun thing makes sense, though, if she's doing it with Telekinesis. But the Large Star level feats are flimsy. Using destroying the Moon as being Large Star level doesn't make sense to me. I don't think anything really implies anyone should be Large Star level, only "At least Star level".

There was a demon who was stated to control the sun, with said demon being complete fodder in the verse by comparison.

So yeah.

yeah i know, if you read anything that has been said before you will see we discussed that and why that does not mean large star level

I think it also just comes from scaling. If you are far above a guy who is 4-C, then you being High 4-C is extremely plausible especially when the gap isn't that large between the two.

My point is I do not think that it equates to 4-C in anyway. When we have no context about how she controls the Sun. In fact should she not be 2-C too? She controls time as well. We cant oick and choose what we like in a verse. No feats in Bayonetta inmply 4-C at all.

@Rocker

False Equivalency. Controlling time and and controlling the sun are two different things all together.

Just because I control time does not mean I control on a Multi-Universal level.

Controlling a star can only have a few interpretations.

....Ok? I guess.

But anyway that is far from the point I am trying to make I simply dont believe anyone in Bayonetta is at a 4-C level and also their speed is massively above what it should be.

I still agree with Ever on the speed part though. Speed was brought up countless times, it gets extremely tiresome e with this stuff.

So basically, the idea here is that the demon lady "controlling the sun" isn't so much that she is physically controlling the sun, but that she merely has a more pedestrian sort of authority over it?

But isn't there a huge difference between controlling a kingdom politically and controlling a celestial body? There are better example you could use. :p

A discussion that should also be made is the tier they will be downgraded to, probably Planet to Dwarf Star level based on "however, it is said this is because a mere taste of their power is enough to destroy the world, devastating all its path"

The way the statement is worded (controlling time and the Sun) seems to imply that it is responsible for the movement. That's not 4-C tho

The thing is that "Controlling the sun" is vague as hell. What exactly does it entail.

Does the sun not exist without her? Does it not shine? Does she administer how much it shines? How much of the sun's energy does she have access to? All of it? Just the luminosity which is 6-A?

The sun doesn't give 4-C attacks, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back