• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man, compared to when we first started, it’s like our CRTS barely get interactions anymore.

We’ve finished like two crts in about a week.

Yeah I don't know where the drop in engagement came from tbh. I feel like we had loads of interaction when we were debating bayo 2 stuff from 8 years ago. Now that we have loads of new contents it's like we're one of the most irrelevant verses on the site. Its weird cause I know for a fact people are talking about it, just no one engages in the revisions.

Kinda stinks but I also dont mind it. Means less stress.

Yeah, I’ve seen people mention the verse in a bunch of other threads, but I don’t get a response when I recommend they reply.

But yeah it’s fine, just let’s us get our things out in an orderly fashion. This next thread will be huge, so maybe more people will come.

yes it does

I mean she could’ve lost to fate hax. Bayo 1 also destroyed his spear attack. Plus the way they described being the only ones to make it that far implies they’re superior to the other bayos that were released including ones that held their own against bayo 3

We agreed on scaling the Gods to 2A as well, so it would make sense for the other Bayos to upscale. Especially since they did comeback from their destruction and fought Singularity.

People often mention that Kamiya once said Bayo was made to defeat Dante or something along those lines so he probably won't be happy if that is true

Back