• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Wind and stuff

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Good God, the MCU is Fodder

All Might vs. Arzon

Weakened All Might, 7-A Arzon, And Speed Is Equalized

Buff Boi:

Windy Stick:

The Original match turns out to not be a stomp so I change it again:

Arzon has a roughly 4.4x AP advantage. Don't know enough about him to make a proper judgement call, but that's all I'll say for now.

Just change it to a different character instead of the MCU.

The MCU is weaker than bricks, finding a fair VS Match for them due to how utterly of fodder they are is nigh impossible

Alright I hear what you're saying, but instead of picking an entirely different verse I'm just going to pick another MCU character

I don't know that many good 7-Bs :\

Well I mean Arzon's electricity resistance is just not being stunned, iirc electric attacks don't do less damage or anything

One last attempt to save this match before changing it

Severely harming a character who's undamaged by 312 Megatons, and in Typhoon-Rage Mode he can one-shot characters who normally one-shot his base form

Well tbh I didn't even know that thread existed when I made this, but Arzon doesn't have Reactive Power Level like GG (Although he still does have Stat amping with Typhoon Rage Mode, and that fight started at extremely close range (6.5 meters) so All Might couldn't really use his shockwaves, while here they start at 4km due to SBA so All Might can use his ranged attacks here (Granted Arzon also has ranged wind attacks with similar range)

Hmm, I'll go for AM due to AP advantage, both are around the same skill level so the fight would be hard, but I think the AP gives AM the edge

Although I'll wait for weekley to come here, for now i vote All Might

Back