• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Whip-Sword Wielders: Ivy Valentine vs Byleth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivy SC6
"Call me a monster or a demon if you must. I'll be happy to be called those names if it is the price I must pay to eliminate the existence of the evil blade!"

FByleth Skill
"Here is something to believe in"

Rules: Both Combatants at High 7-C
Speed is Equalized

Who Wins and Why?

Ivy
: 0

Byleth : 8

Inconclusive:

Stomp:

This is a rather close battle on both keys:

Ivy is very close to 1 Megaton (999.8 kilotons) which is higher than 650 kilotons. But, Byleth's Major Crest of Flames healing and a better statistics amplification will reduce the AP difference and makes Byleth a bit faster. Also, she has a range advantage of several meters to hundreds of meters and overall more experience than a Soul Calibur VI Ivy.

I would say that Ivy could had the knowledge about Divine Pulse with Clairvoyance, but Byleth could also know about the fact her opponent could steal her soul, rewind time and get into an advantage position. And, in case this become an extended battle, Byleth would had more stamina than Ivy due healing. So my vote goes for Byleth with High-Difficult.

I'd like to know how good Ivy's Clairvoyance actually is, though this reasoning seems good enough for me to say Byleth FRA.

Knowledge about Divine Pulse wouldn't save Ivy. I will rage at assuming Byleth has more experience than Ivy when it comes to combat. But Divine Pulse is enough for Byleth to take the win.

This is a win/win for me regardless.

Pretty sure Byleth dealt with foes with way more experience than Ivy, such as Seiros/Immaculate One and Nemesis.

You're also assuming Byleth wins through sheer expirience and not through divine pulsing until they get the victory. On top of this, they do not fight alone

No I'm not actually, there were other reasons mentioned above. Such as Crest of Flames hax. I never assume.

I think you misunderstood what I'm arguing here, no offense.

I'm talking purely expirience here, you are stating that Byleth deals with people more expirienced then Ivy and I'm simply denying that as Byleth uses sheer versatility to do this, not skill.

I'm not denying the reasons above (Hence why I even voted Byleth) but "dealing with people more expirienced then Ivy" isn't entirely true.

I need more SC vs FE ideas....We have this fight, Edelgard vs Tira...Now we need a fight for Rhea, Claude and Dimitri...

I call Siegfried vs Dimitri.

Siegfried Vs Dimitri would be epic; also Nightmare Vs Death Knight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I need more SC vs FE ideas....We have this fight, Edelgard vs Tira...Now we need a fight for Rhea, Claude and Dimitri...
I call Siegfried vs Dimitri.
I did have an idea for Claude which I'm about to post though it's a bit of a clash of styles. I don't know about W╠Âa╠Âi╠Âf╠Âu╠ ╠ÂR╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Â/╠ÂS╠Âe╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠Âs╠ or Dimitri though

Death Knight has Range Counter as his signature ability though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back