• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of two Dragons Dragonoid Vs Examon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far into 2-C is Examon? Because Areoblitz potentially one-shots.

He powerful enough that it takes multiple Royal Knights simply to detain him. He also has the most brute power of the Royal Knights. The Royal Knights are scaled to Megidramon who could disrupt and in a short time destroy The Human World, The Digital World and the Universe of the Gods along with multiple other miniverses just by existing. They can even one shot other 2-Cs who can one shot 2-Cs.

He also scales to the likes of SGDL who has members like Lilithmon who can destroy space time just by throwing a tantrum and Belphemon who can do so with a roar. Leviamon who can devour the entire Digital World.

But is he powerful enough to stop a Dragon that has 14 different transformations, each transformation dwarfing the previous transformation in power?

Dragonoid is probably the most abusurd in raw power alone due to the amount of times he transforms into a stronger form in the series.

I would say so, not to mention his flames one shot Drago as well as they will completely burn his entire essence. Not to mention Drago's AP is nothing near even Kid Lucemon who the RK can tank hits from due to them fighting the SGDL consistently.

Not to mention Drago and Alphamon was already done once and Examon > Alphamon in brute force.

Ah, so Exa has the upper hand in AP. What about the hax department?

No I am saying that they are around even. And even if Drago does have higher AP, it isn't enough to one shot.

Examon's flames one shot by burning up Drago's Essence.

Wow, this is a good match-up. Which one of the two have the upperhand in terms of hax though? Noticed that Examon doesn't have Low-Godly regen and Dianos Cocos X seems pretty broken. How would he counter those?

What exactly is Examon's flames? If it's existence erasure it says on the page that low-godly Regenerationn is above that, so that would make that useless. And how would he counter Dianos Cocos X which makes sure dragos stats are constantly above him?

I just told you what they did. And no Low Godly does not bypass it. Existence Erasure destroys the Mind, Body and Soul. Drago has no feats recovering from that. He need Mid-Godly for that. Also, even if they are, they aren't enough to one shot. Existence Erasure bypasses durability so it does not matter.

The page for Existence Erasure says that Low-Godly regen can bypass it to a certain degree, so I guess it's a bit stronger than I thought originally. Is Examon one of those characters like Zen'o where if you don't kill him instantly he'll just erase your existence?

Existence erasure reduces you to nothingness, I do not see how Low-Godly bypasses that.

He's one of those characters who will after using his two signature moves, he will likely utilize his flames that will end Drago immediately.

I don't know either but:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Existence_Erasure

"There are abilities, such as for example Low-Godly Regenerationn and above, which can protect from this up to a certain degree of the ability."

That's where I got my source from at least, in which case if he couldn't erase Dragos existence, how would that effect things? Also, what are the limitations on his ability? Being able to erase everyones existence regardless of power seems like a NLF to me. (Bear in mind I don't know anything about this character) So wouldn't Dionus Cocos X put him past that anyway?

That is only in special cases. Said attack erases him to nothingness. Low-Godly doesn't bypass it. It is more of a need for special Low Godly (Which Drago does not have) as even Beerus' EE would bypass Low-Godly.

Obviously one who is higher dimensional will lolnope it. In this case it is nowhere near being NLF. That's why it's Durability Negation. This is how EE works in general. So no, higher stats will have no effect on it. That would ruin the point of Durability Negation.

So in summary, Drago needs to defeat Examon before he decides to EE him. But seeings as the gap in their AP isn't that much, he can't do so. Unless Drago amplifies his stats to a point he can destroy Examon in seconds, he's gonna get destroyed.

Alright, I concede - vote goes for Examon. Well played.

I actually thing Dragonoid might be stronger than the Digimon (and not just Examon), if he has 14 forms, each dwarfing the last in power.

He's nowhere near Lucemon level, who the RK can tank hits from. Especially seeing as Lucemon's feather alone = A Royal Knight level character.

I mean, that just means that tanking an attack from Lucemon is an outlier, no?

Otherwise Lucemon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a single feather = Royal Knights = Lucemon

It's pretty consistent seeing as the RK fight the SGDL consistently. But even if we discard that as you have seen, it takes multiple RK just to detain Examon when he's weakened by Digi-Cancer. Even then he decides they aren't worth it an leaves.

Of course, I wasn't saying that Examon isn't ridiculously above the other RK.

But if your average RK is on par with your average SGDL, then your average RK would get stomped hard by Lucemon.

The scaling can't be contemporary "Lucemon is so far above them that it isn't even funny anymore" and "Lucemon is only a bit above them, so they can survive attacks from him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back